Author Topic: Very angry vile people here.  (Read 732 times)

Offline eagleninja

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Very angry vile people here.
« on: December 16, 2014, 05:21:56 pm »
I set this account up for my autistic daughter. Yet, many of the people she says "hello" to just respond with "back off" or roll into a tirade of cussing. Are there any decent people in this game? Why play a social game if you are a Content removed: Swearing is not allowed please by nature?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 05:42:31 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Very angry vile people here.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 05:36:40 pm »
Indeed there are some exceptionally rude individuals in this community as there are in any other. While we staff try our best to keep things under control and friendly for everyone there are always those few that slide by our view. I truly apologize if you or your daughter has encountered these types of people but I assure you that there are many more friendly and wonderful people here. If you feel as though someone is disrespecting you, saying hurtful things, harassing you, or breaking rules we encourage you to send us screenshot reports that include the individual(s) & their usernames. Rule breakers & rude people are not welcome in this community and we do not condone this kind of behavior. I hope those select few rude individuals do not discourage you or your daughter from making friends or enjoying what our community has to offer.

In the future feel free to message me or any other staff member with complaints and or reports. I shall lock this thread since this is the Introduction board after all and this kind of topic doesn't really belong here.

Also I know you might be upset but please do mind your language. Both the game and site have rules and not swearing is one of them. I hope your daughter will have better luck at making friends and fun memories soon.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 05:45:37 pm by LordSuragaha »