Author Topic: The Hyenas Hippies! - A Hyena Themed Group!  (Read 919 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
The Hyenas Hippies! - A Hyena Themed Group!
« on: February 01, 2020, 06:01:30 am »
Hyena Hippies
Hi! You're probably wondering; "What in the world is a Hyena Hippie?"
Well you see, the Hyena Hippies is a non-roleplay group where hyena lovers come to unite! All species of hyenas are accepted to join, spotted, brown, striped, aardwolf. All are allowed to join! Just because we don't roleplay, doesn't mean we can't have fun! You also might be wondering, "how do I make a brown hyena? There's no premade markings for them." They're quite simple to make! Just use the "sharp" ears, striped legs, Angora or German Shepherd head marking, and spotted hyena tail marking!

Here's Jua, she's a brown hyena! This is the general build for hyenas, short snout, big forehead, maxed to default ears, max weight, and being HUGE!
There are is a guideline  though.
Spotted hyenas:
NO POINTY EARS!!!
No permanently risen tails.
(Remember newborn spotted hyena cubs are born dark brown! They get their spots later on, and are born walking and biting already!)
That's all.
Here are some facts about these awesome mammals!
  • They're actually not canines, they're more related to cats and mongooses!
  • Striped and brown hyena cubs are born with their eyes closed, they open after a week.
  • There are four species of hyenas. They are known as, spotted hyenas, striped hyenas, brown hyenas, and the aardwolf
  • Spotted hyenas hunt about 95% of their meals!
  • Striped hyenas hunt small mammals and other small animals they can catch, while brown hyenas hunt baby seals.
  • Hyenas are matriarchal, meaning they're ruled by a queen.
  • Female spotted hyenas are bigger than the males.
  • Male striped hyenas are slightly bigger than their female counterparts, same with brown hyenas, although striped and brown are usually the same size in both genders. Aardwolves too.
Here are some screenshots of our current members!

All hyenas, young, old, striped, spotted, brown, aardwolves are welcomed in with open paws, so join now and become a hippie about hyenas today!
(This is my first group advertisement! I'm open on ways to improve it, tell me if I missed anything!)

« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 07:42:39 pm by Oddonelynx »

Art by QuietMacaroni