Author Topic: Hey you Disney channel watchers! Look here! :D  (Read 1737 times)

Fath

Hey you Disney channel watchers! Look here! :D
« on: February 02, 2012, 03:50:52 am »
(HAI ALL, sorry for my in-activeness.. I hope i can become active again soon, just not now. However this question has been bugging me so I just had to ask :D)

Okay, I use to watch Disney channel, then for a few months I stopped, but when I started watching again some new shows had started. Most of them I like, however, it seams like most shows there have, well, repeating storyline and reuse jokes. Often they dont have a plot!

(If you dont wanna read much just go down to the >>>>>> part :D)

My friend and I where talking about this while we where watching some of the new(ish) shows. However, we where talking about some of the shows that have original storylines, great dialogue, or unique/fun characters.

Like Wizards of Waverly place! The whole idea was new and unique and the characters where fun. I am not being biased, but its not about some aspiring star or some girls trying to get a hot boyfriend, it was about wizards with a fun twist. Another thing I like about it (especially the earlier episodes) was that they only had one overly dumb character (dumb as in not very smart) and you could relate to the characters, Unlike in other shows, Like Austin and Ally, where almost all of them are unnaturally stupid. My least favorite character in that show is Ally. She does not really have a personality (granted I only saw a few episodes) and she always gets after people for eating in the store or wherever (reuse of a joke that was funny the first few times, not a few times per episode!)

Keep in mind im not talking about, say, animated shows like American dragon (<3) but those all problems solved within half hour teen shows like A.N.T. Farm.

>>>>>Anyways, in short, my friend and I noticed Many of the shows on Disney channel (new ones mostly) are just basically clones of a older show, and dont have a unique storyline and they reuse jokes wayyyy to often.

SO I want to know if any of you guys have some ideas on a good new show! You can type up two pages going into detail about your idea, or you can say it in two words, your choice! I just wanna hear it! :D