Author Topic: Thoughts on Today's Music?  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts on Today's Music?
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 07:02:55 pm »
Honestly, in my opinion, this new "music" is rotten. The occasional Skillet and dubstep remixes of soundtracks are okay, but nowadays I don't even want to turn the radio on while I'm in the car. Instead I bring my DS and choose game soundtracks to listen to. I do like some vocalized songs, but for me listening to soundtracks is much better than the radio.
In my opinion the old definition of music is better than the new. All the swearing and other stuff I just don't like and don't care for at all, and I don't really know why all this innapropriate music is even broadcasted on the radio anyways. I'd rather listen to something else like the music Pokemon movies, or other games, offer. No cursing, no explicit topics, nothing but happiness and tranquility, for the rest of my life than this music today.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts on Today's Music?
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2012, 07:19:33 pm »
^I agree with you there, I end up looking up songs on my Phone or Computer to listen to. The new music is also teaching our children things they shouldn't even know about yet, or at all.

Whoever thought it was okay to just start making music that has about 10,000 swears per minute, must be the one responsible for making it do popular yet most rude audio of this generation.