Author Topic: Need Some Opinions  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
Need Some Opinions
« on: May 24, 2013, 11:36:18 pm »
Alright so. I'm almost 90% sure I'm going to buy Minecraft. Again. My brother screwed up the last one, and I want to restart on one server anyway. Problem is, I can't decide on my username.
I've come up with several choices, but can't decide. And I don't want to make something that will bug me for forever, because it will be like my old Minecraft all over again. I was wondering if any body has some ideas? Or some advice they could give me?
I've come up with several names already, just can't decide. Here's a list:
MusicFox5 (My classic)
FoxGames (Cus' of Loki's nickname in Avengers)
Cozy~Fox
SlyMiracle
Undercover-Fox
As you can see, I want something to do with Foxes, Music, and I like the SlyMiracle one as well. I was actually gonna name the account that, but then I lost my name.
I'm pretty indecisive. Can you guys help me out?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Need Some Opinions
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 11:45:44 pm »
Well I am not very good at creating new names etc but I have just thought of some that involve foxes and music, sorry if they are a bit crappy/lame and you don't like them but hey least I help. Anyway enough of me muttering on here we go;
Pop_Fox
Jazzed_up_fox
Fox-song
Sly_rock_fox
Music-mirical-fox
-Fox_beat-

Anyway the key to coming up with a good, catchy name would to just experiment and use your imagination believe me its can get you far (if your me anyway xD). But just come up with a few imaginative, creative names and go from there choosing one you like better or that sounds the best to you. Hope this helped you.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 11:51:48 pm »
I came up with a few....
Rorakal
Darkness~In~The~Wind ((<<< Something like that))

And... meh. I can't think of anything else good. I like SlyMiracle though.
Just gotta get creative with usernames, like I did with the first game I ever played.. The username Hugrf was then invented for me. lol

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 11:57:21 pm »
I'm horrible at making up usernames, lol. I guess that's how I came up with BouncyLion. e.e

Lol, but seriously, I really like the SlyMiracle one. It sounds awesome and unique.

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 12:35:03 am »
Thanks you guys!
@Taylor,
I like some of your ideas. It usually takes me sitting for five minutes, quietly, to come up with something unique! I was looking at the names you listed, and as soon as I saw Pop_Fox, I thought of "POP ROCKS!" X3
@HurgF
You've got interesting ideas to! I like SlyMiracle to, but I tend to back-out-of things last minute XD
@BouncyLion
I've made plenty of odd usernames before XD (Like the one I have right now..On here o^o)
I'm glad you like SlyMiracle. I've been thinking about using that one, since as a bonus it can be shortened down to Sly. Which I like. As far as I can tell, it's open to!

You guys are much more helpful than my friends were... I asked one and they gave me a bunch of names off a generator. And then repeatedly told me to make the username Cap'n FlameCrotch.
....Nope. Never. XD
I believe I'm gonna go with SlyMiracle, since it can't really run out of interest for me. Thanks for your input!

Offline pinky 4090

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 03:40:49 am »
sneakiest_fox__
dude_im_a_fox
idk they are all awful usernames

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 05:50:54 am »
LittleFoxyThingy,Foxercraft...yeah I know they're terrible.Yet I agree with SlyMiracle.You can also add numbers at your name,for example FoxG4mes,if you want to.

"Derpa-Derp."