Author Topic: Wolf Named Coda's IRL Rants: Smartphones and Cell Phones  (Read 1592 times)

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Wolf Named Coda's IRL Rants: Smartphones and Cell Phones
« on: May 26, 2013, 04:55:10 am »
Cell phones, and telephones. We have used them for many many years, everyone has a IPhone, Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, all kinds. But I want to review on both types: Flip phones, and Touch Screen Phones.
Now I am going to list about what I like and dislike about the types. Read on!
Flip Phones
Pros: Cool flip action, Good voice calling, Better call signal. Querty Keyboard, Better colors and design, Unbreakable ness, charging cables up to 4 ft, Cons: People making fun of you cause you have a flip phone, no android/apple/anything market, crappy games, thickness in your pocket. Horrible texting.
Touch Phones
Pros: Fast screen on modern phones, markets and more apps, higher GB capacity, easy notifacations from apps and more, very clear voice calling, higher megapixel cameras. Cons: Top of phone gets hot, feels like you are calling with a crappy caculator, feels like you're banging on a cut out laptop, crappy web browsers (goes for tablets also!)

"Flip phones, overatted." No. People still use them, even my dad does! And it works very well and has better signal then touch phones!

So, what do you think about Flip and Touch phones?

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Named Coda's IRL Rants: Smartphones and Cell Phones
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 09:19:47 pm »
In my opinion about Smart Phones, Smart Phones are owned by dumb people. I mean, do you have to use an app for everything that you do on a daily basis? It's called being too lazy!

"Deep in contemplation."