Author Topic: What are you considered as?  (Read 3197 times)

Offline WoodDog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: What are you considered as?
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 09:30:01 am »
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 01:42:13 pm by garisa »

lindaminda

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 10:27:44 am »
I think we'll never know :o lul

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 07:10:18 pm »
I'm considered confident, independent, intelligent, and introvert. I prefer to go out on my own and keep things to myself. I really don't like to bother people.

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline -Unknown-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ?'? $ca??d ?? g?? cl?$?, ??? ? ?a?? ????g al???.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2014, 07:46:21 pm »
I've been deemed to bestow many attributes throughout my life, especially when it comes to first impressions.

The most common would be intimidating. That silent, aloof individual lurkin' in the background without murmerin' a word to a single soul with eyes fixed on nothin' in particular yet at the same time, listenin' and observin' to what's goin' on around em'. Then when one is to walk up to em', they are greeted with a hostile glare (which has, over the years, become my default expression thus often many people would ask me, "Are you okay? You look mad." when I'll really be spacin' off somewhere unaware), a few words, then bitter silence due to the fact I'm horrible at holdin' conversations, even if it's small chit-chat.

Then I've been called sinister due to the fact I have an obsession when it comes to demons, devils, the paranormal, myths, legends, the supernatural, the cryptic creatures in the dark, etc. Subjects along those lines.

When I'm a bit agitated, some members have considered me deceitful and manipulative, yet wise and reasonable as well. I won't go into precise detail as to why for even I know not myself. T'is just what I've caught bein' thrown around from one voice to another.

There are many other attributes and more to come for many individuals have a different perspective upon me and I solely respect that. It matters not as to how one may deem my demeanor to be, for they are not me in general. However, when it comes to my own views upon myself, I'm just a lad of very little words. That is all I am.
That's deep.. Wow ;o -Claps-
????? ??? ????, ??? ??? ???? ????? ????? ?   

??ga?? ?$??: -???????-
???p?: ??f????

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2014, 09:08:50 pm »
I see two sides of me.

One of my sides is a outgoing, giddy, friendly type. I love annoying people softly for my own amusement. I also try to make people laugh, including myself. I love being with the ones that I trust and goof off with them. From my obsession with Brendon Urie, to what crazy thing that happened this morning, talking about myself makes me feel great. Letting people know how I am makes me feel accepted. I mostly act like this online, or with my energetic friends, because there is barely no one to really intimidate me (even if they try). In real life, on the other hand, I get intimidated almost everyday irl.

This makes my shy, quiet, so called "queer" side. I barely talk to people. I don't seem as happy as I should (some people think I'm too depressed). I'm overly-sensitive. I let people walk over me like a doormat. Every time I try to talk, no one seems to understand. People dislike me for little to no reason. I don't like my forced shy side. I want to be my real outgoing side, but people (especially my "friend" aka. Sadistic Self-centered Faggot) intimidate me so bad I have to hide myself.

Hope you don't mind my rant. I know it isn't necessary, but I can't reply to this without it.

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2014, 10:31:49 pm »
I'm the kind of guy who doesn't give a crap what others think. I love work, and I think girls should be treated very well. That's about all I can say... o3o
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline ShopnSaver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2014, 11:15:09 pm »
I'm awesome

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 11:39:40 pm »
Those who don't really know me at all have labled me as the strange, weird, stuck-up, elusive, reclusive, spaced out, awkward, bitter, stick-in-the-mud, anti-social, no fun, overly stressed, clueless, unintelligent, underacheiving, unapproachable hipster girl who doesn't really care about anything at all and has no life.

They are only half right... OwO

Those who really do know me and care for me know that I am the weird, shy, quiet, socially awkward, creative, busy, artisitc, sarcastic, outgoing, funny, hard working, gamer girl who likes to mingle in small groups of people who share my interests. People who have given me a chance can see that I'm not a stuck up -censored word- that some other people have labled me (Yes, some girl back in high school actually said that to my face). I'm not completely unapproachable. Anyone can come up to me to talk. I may be showing symptoms of aspergers syndrome, but that doesn't mean I'm not someone who should be avoided. If I'm not talking back much, it's usually because I'm very busy or too focused on something else.
The friends I have now irl think I'm strange... but they still accept me for who I am.  :)
Inactive