Author Topic: What Animal Am I/Are you?  (Read 1567 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
What Animal Am I/Are you?
« on: May 12, 2017, 12:30:57 am »
So, I'm sure this has been asked before, but... basically, I'm curious as to what kind of animal you all think you'd be, and WHY you think that.

For me, well, everyone says my spirit animal is a cat. And, while I love cats, I feel like they're overused. Or, if my spirit animal /was/ a cat, what kind of cat would I be? So, I'm also asking you guys for help with this.

To make things easier, feel free to ask me any sort of question(s) that would help you decide my spirit animal. If you're wondering why I'm looking for something else other than just 'cat', aside from it being overused, well... I love freaky things. Mutations and such. At the same time, I love cute things. Like cats. So... I guess, by that logic, my 'spirit animal' would be a mutated cat? I dunno anymore *thuds head on desk*

In return, if you want to know what animal I think you'd be, describe yourself below, and I'll give my answer! (I would do this for myself but... I have difficulty with saying what I am? Like, I dunno. You tell me how I am -3-)
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: What Animal Am I/Are you?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 08:42:59 pm »
Interesting topic I would like to say first. :)
I know the things about spirit animals, but if I should get a good grib to get to know which and what spirit animal you are, I suggest you tell us more about yourself. Try to answer atleast a few of these questions:

• What are the things you love?
  • and hate?
  • Your biggest hobbies?
  • Special abilities?
  • Your ideal partner? (by personality.)
If you cold answer the first and second question, that would defenitely help me getting to find your spirit animal. Also try to be detailed!
:)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 09:07:43 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline Jazzie70380

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nominee of mythical world
    • True-Jazzie70380
    • Jazzie Clarke/Frenzy'sQuest 2.0
    • Cbear_Tho
    • View Profile
Re: What Animal Am I/Are you?
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 06:13:11 am »
-Raises paw- Does a skull dog count? If so then i'm def a skull dog/ skull canine.  - { But this is not a real creature though just fictional { Though to be honest i'd be a wolf , fox, or coyote. I would love to chase down some prey in the night or howl at the moon ( or basically communicate to others ) and have such fluffy thick fur.  Q "Why would you be this creature?" A "I would enjoy walking and trotting around as such a strong creature that would be scary, but yet very protect full in the meantime. I wouldn't be scared easily if I were this creature. I would possibly have a better stalking agility for hunting for prey. I would be very wild as this creature so in this one way around I can be roam free, active, protective sometimes, hidden, could be quick to act or think, become a fearsome predator ( maybe ), be in the distance not up near. I believe that would be it for me. If I did have things to love it would be : To let the rain hit the splotches of my thick fur pelt while I relax listening to the rain as well. If I did have something i'd hate : To see/hear someone who I trust betray me/someone disrespect someone I truly believe in, and someone annoying me.  My biggest hobbies? : Accomplishing making spacious dens, cloth wear, drawing/painting with what I can use, and hunting.  Special Abilities? : Quiet and well trained hunter, very fast/hear, smell, and sense things that are four feet away.  Ideal partner : Someone reliable, loyal, trusted, tolerant, well mannered.  Well that's what I have in my ideal character trait. If you wish I won't mind if you see something that may be similar to my traits, i'm sure you might find something you like ( if you want to ).
Best of times are coming to us all eventually or already has~