Author Topic: Bull Terrier Pups!  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Bull Terrier Pups!
« on: June 05, 2011, 05:30:51 pm »
Calling All Aussies!

My family are currently on the search for a new addition to our family, more speciffically, we are on the search for a bull terrier puppy! We are not having much luck finding a decent priced puppy that we can take home though.

So, I decided to ask you guys if you know of any sydney based litters? My mum wants a pure bred, no papers puppy. Our searches on the internet have all come up with puppies that we can not afford, which is a shame.

Understand that the puppy will have a great home, my mum has had several, and knows how to take care of them, and our sweet staffy loves to raise puppies, and has a very odd tendency of even trying to feed puppies >.>

We do prefer white, but I'm sure I can convince mum on other colours if she finds them adorable XD

So please, if you know of any white roman nosed bull terriers (or other colours too XD) please tell me!

We live in the central coast area, so puppies from this region would be preffered, but around Sydney and such would be okay too I guess. I would prefer that there be online information about the litter, and it not be on FH (I'm not allowed on forums really)

I'm sorry for advertising here, but I want a new puppy desperatley XD If we get a new puppy I'm going to be put in charge of raising it and teaching it ^^

And if there are males amongst the litter, that would be good, females don't always get along well, there can be disputes no matter if they were raised together or siblings or such XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho