Author Topic: I highly reccomend putting this in the game!!(:  (Read 2467 times)

Offline slbxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I highly reccomend putting this in the game!!(:
« on: September 17, 2011, 02:50:24 am »
Okay,I had this problem yesterday.Lets say this,You are there with a friend,and they go on brb.You have to go and they are still gone,and you have no way of telling them you left,and then they might think you ditched them! Wouldn't it be helpful if you were able to leave a message for them to read until they get back? -->Instead of whisper to where the local will overflow and they won't think you left one.We could have a message button on the game where you can send them your message and then you leave,telling them you had to leave and sory and everything.What are your opinions about that??  :o PLEASE REPLYY!!!:D

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
Re: I highly reccomend putting this in the game!!(:
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 11:30:07 pm »
I dunno, you could just be in a group and type "oh I gotta go" without the local/general overflow by turning that off :/ It's an idea, but I don't think it would be commonly used. Plus, some people have to leave the computer immediantly like me half of the time XD I wouldn't have the time to type the message (especially cause I'm expected to get off in a second but that's another story >.>).

Offline lilyfairy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 03:04:36 am »
I like this idea. :)

lilyfairy
When Life gives you lemons, squeeze them in Life's eyes and run like the wind.

Offline BlazeTheLioness

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 01:02:06 am »
Yeah. That mostly happens with me too!  :o It would be nice if they placed a message thing in it.

Offline Psychopomp

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Everyone's favorite uncle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 06:39:23 pm »
Better thing to do was like... Give the character an action of sorts to show the afkness. Maybe make them a little transparent.

What would be even better is, over a period of being idle, the character also does this/shows some signs of being away for a while. Like an "Away" status.
?? ???????�? ??
YouTube ? Steam ? Nexus
It gets better.

Game user: Psychopomp

Offline Wolfwing104

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 01:59:56 pm »
I like this idea, but may I tweak it??

AJ (Animal Jam) has a message system (Jam-A-Gram) that has literally choose what you wanna say, no typing. Maybe FH could have the ability to type??

Second..
Maybe instead of a message, there could be certain option for something like this:
You click on a button. (Let's say for now that it was.. hmm.. a stamp.) The stamp lets you write in a letter that will pop up on the other player's screen until they hit a green "Okay" button at the bottom of the screen. It could certainly be abused by troublemakers sending spam, chain mail, and harrass letters, but maybe there was a limit to each letter you could send, maybe one to each person every fifteen hours??