Author Topic: Need help; Would like to change in-game name?  (Read 2221 times)

Offline dragoness123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Need help; Would like to change in-game name?
« on: May 30, 2014, 12:12:24 am »
Is it possible to have my in-game name changed? I am so sick and tired of having this old dumb name, it's driving me nuts.
I want to change it to my well-known tag, FruitpunchHyena.
If you can that's great.
If not, then is there some other way for me to get my name changed?
Draw me like one of your french girls. ;)

Offline Cola 42

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Need help; Would like to change in-game name?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 12:19:53 am »
You can try to catch a opening for a new Profile. Since you cant change your in game name I'd say making a new profile would be your best bet.

Made by Thyme

In game Name- Cola 42

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 12:22:52 am »
I'm afraid there's no way to change yer in-game username without havin' to register for a new one altogether. Also, when doin' this, keep in mind of the followin':

A bit of advise, it's not good to hoard multiple accounts. A good 1-2 accounts would do just fine, floof. Hoardin' accounts consistently not only takes away possible usernames for users who've never been here before but it also clutters the user database.
gone

Offline dragoness123

• RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 12:32:39 am »
I'm afraid there's no way to change yer in-game username without havin' to register for a new one altogether. Also, when doin' this, keep in mind of the followin':

A bit of advise, it's not good to hoard multiple accounts. A good 1-2 accounts would do just fine, floof. Hoardin' accounts consistently not only takes away possible usernames for users who've never been here before but it also clutters the user database.
When is registration usually open?
I NEVER see it open,
so I just believe there is straight-up no chance for me to create a new acc.

Also, to prevent things like that to happen- hoarding accounts, cluttering- Is there a way to delete your account as well?

Offline Cola 42

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 12:34:52 am »

I NEVER see it open,

I wouldn't be so sure I've wanted to have another profile, and just yesterday I caught it open, and made my new one.  Just stalk the fourms and you will have the new one in no time. :]

Made by Thyme

In game Name- Cola 42

Offline dragoness123

• RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 12:35:41 am »

I NEVER see it open,

I wouldn't be so sure I've wanted to have another profile, and just yesterday I caught it open, and made my new one.  Just stalk the fourms and you will have the new one in no time. :]

'Ight.
Thanks man. :)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 12:52:30 am »
The registrations open up at least once a day for two full hours before closin' again. My advise would be to check back here on the forums every hour and cross yer fingers that the registrations may be open.

Also, in spite of the option to delete yer account located in yer profile, the staff will have to individually go through thousands of accounts every day just to sift out those accounts that wish to be deleted (to which they will have to delete them manually) and those that wish not. Not only would it be a BIG time-consumin' process but from what I have perceived, the staff no longer do this or has bothered doin' this beforehand. Mainly because, I presume, users will want to delete their account then turn around and proclaim, "Oh, nevermind! I don't want to delete that one!" but due to them already settin' up the account for deletion- and if it was already deleted by one of the staff members-, the same user will become rather disappointed then start requestin' for the account to be remade for them simply because they want not to go through the hassle of waitin' for the registrations. The staff have a lot of responsibilities on their paws as is. They wish not to be any user(s)' personal delete/remake account butlers or any of the sort. However, if ye're that determined, ye' can try messagin' one of the staff members and request them to delete the account ye're currently usin' once ye' obtain a new one. I cannot guarantee that they may pull through with it since it's a stretch, Ms.
gone

Offline warriorcats17

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Size matters not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 12:57:08 am »
Sometimes...But since I'm a newbie guess not. Sometimes I want my username to be pancake

Offline warriorcats17

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Size matters not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 12:59:09 am »
Oh and the register is usually open and 6:00 pm. Or if you live in the UK is 12:00 am.I think.