Author Topic: Returning! (Hopefully)  (Read 1788 times)

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Returning! (Hopefully)
« on: September 26, 2018, 10:18:17 pm »
Hello there!

I'm klngmax, or Maxi! (Previously known as Arreze and multiple other usernames - I do plan on changing my username again to something more 'professional' once my deviantArt account allows me to.)
Though, you're free to call me any nickname you like! I joined FeralHeart in late 2016 when many of my friends started talking about it, though I thought nothing of it until a few months later, and soon after I become very much involved and loved everyone in the community. I wasn't very much of a roleplayer, and I'm still not, but character design and concept/story art is something I'm very much interested in! So I would create endless amount of characters, with broadly different designs. Sassy felines, small aliens, and the usual lost wolf pup. I was more involved in the earlier years of my teen-hood, but I still keep this game close to my heart even if it has been a couple of years since I've fully included myself into events.

For the past year or so I've been on quite a strange hiatus, overall being hugely inactive both on forum and in-game. School has been pulling me back from online contact due to me trying to graduate and get into a College, I'm currently in my last year of Secondary School and have 9 months to go until I'm finally free, I thought now was a better time than ever to try and relax like I did before my break.
I am quite sad that I decided to fully return to the game when it's in quite a messy state, but I believe I'll stay with FeralHeart until the end.

I can often seem quite reserved or quiet, but I promise you I'm most likely just spamming people with memes. I'm very much open to talk with anyone, I love making friends and helping people out! In my earlier years of playing this game I have since noticed that I was very immature and caused quite a few stir ups between a few particular members, though I really wish to keep that in the past and start fresh, since I believe all has been resolved! Now that I've matured and know my mistakes and peoples boundaries now, I hope we can all get along lovely and have the best of what FeralHeart has left.

Whew, that was quite a bit. Congratulations to you if you sat through it and read it all!

Instead of rambling more about FeralHeart and how I joined, here's a few things about me!
- I'm a huuuge rock/metal music fan! I also like rap occasionally!
- Dinosaurs. I wish to become a concept artist for games and movies like Jurassic World/Park and The Isle!
- Snakes are things that I'm fascinated by and I hope to own one sometime next year!
- Tea (<3)
- Pocky/Mikado
- History
- Pyrocynical (YouTuber, he's my fave!)
- 1930's animation style
- Memes
- Gaming (I like quite a broad variety of games, my faves include: Skyrim, Cuphead, and WolfQuest)
- Learning about other cultures and countries. Despite me hating travelling due to really bad travel sickness I find learning about different ways of life especially interesting!
- My 'fursona' (I don't consider myself a furry, but my main, Bruno, holds a very special place in my heart - https://toyhou.se/1140545.bruno)

This return is more or a less a restart for me.
Other than that, I hope you're all doing well and have a great rest of your day!

Forum/In-game: klngmax
DeviantArt: klngmax/https://www.deviantart.com/klngmax
Discord: klngmax#0088
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 08:25:45 pm by klngmax »

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: Returning! (Hopefully)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 10:25:33 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Your username definitely seems very familiar ❤️ I hope to see you in game soon. ^^

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Daimondrose

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 11:03:36 pm »
welcome back , even though i never met you :)

(c)Lotorshot
(c) sigyrn

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 11:07:07 pm »
Welcome back. There have been....quite a few changes since you've been here. Heh....

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 11:14:05 pm »
Welcome back!

Flurr

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 11:21:19 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart, Klngmax! I hope you enjoy your stay here once again, also be sure to check on the changes FeralHeart will be having just to be aware. Anyway, Welcome back! <3

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 12:24:50 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I recommend checking the most recent threads in the news feed and such!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 01:31:27 am »
Things are kind of crazy right now, but regardless, welcome back to Feral Heart. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 05:54:59 pm »
Thank you all for welcoming me back so quickly!
I was stalking the forums a few days/a week or so before the 'drama' occurred, so I'm all up to date, I just haven't posted anything in them to avoid drama as it stresses me quite a bit.

You all seem like such lovely and caring people! Hope to see you all in-game/on the forum threads soon!

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 07:58:44 pm »
Your user definitely sounds familiar ~