Author Topic: Teinei Pride - A Social and Roleplay group  (Read 1289 times)

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Teinei Pride - A Social and Roleplay group
« on: April 30, 2020, 03:51:38 am »

The Teinei Pride is a lion group for people to make new friends and have fun!
We are very new, but we have hopes of being a very close community and like a family! We are not a primary-roleplay group, but we do offer ranks for people who would like to roleplay with each other! These ranks are also used to show who is the leader / moderators / and general members of the group, as well as roleplay purposes.

What do you offer?
Many social groups have unreasonable requirements, things like: high activity rates, realistic characters, and good literature skills - all of which are not needed in the Teinei Pride!
We strive ourselves in being open to anyone (within reason), though we do try to keep a realistic feel to our groups designs, we won't turn down anyone if English is not their first language and struggle writing, or things like that.

Our staff team (currently only the leader, me) is extremely dedicated to creating a tight-nit community for new and old members to become a part of!
I myself am also an artist, and I encourage people to roleplay so I can draw scenes inspired by things occurring in the group! This can also be done by other members, which helps increase their art skill and such!

We also plan to host many different contests and events! Such as movie nights, map contests, and such!
All of which will continue to bring the community together.

We are also a Discord group (though we do try and push people to use in-game messaging a lot more), so people can still talk and roleplay even if they are away from their computer!
We want everyone to have a chance to become a part of this group.

How do I join?
You MUST have a FeralHeart account, Discord is not needed, though.

If you are interested in joining we can often be found recruiting in the grounds! (On the character Vega, under the username Dehvina)
We do not advertise anywhere else and we do not take members outside of in-game recruiting.

Once you've joined you'll be told the rank positions and you get to choose what rank you'd like to have! (explained more in-depth when being recruited.)

If you have any questions about the group you are completely okay to come to me with any questions or concerns you may have!
Thank you so much for reading through this thread. ❤️

EST. 2020.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss