Author Topic: The Basics  (Read 1690 times)

TilDeathDividesUs

The Basics
« on: February 07, 2011, 05:41:07 pm »

My name is Patricia Ashley, and I'm typical teenage garbage. I'm currently seventeen, and I live in the Midwest of the United States.  I plan on someday moving to New York or Massachusetts, and I'd like to pursue a career in psychology, though I am unsure as what.  The brain absolutely intrigues me, and I feel as if I can connect to the people in that field quite easily.

An obvious hobby of mine is roleplay, and I've been roleplaying since September 14, 2008.  I also like hair A LOT.  I like dying mine different colors and getting it cut.  My hair is currently blonde because the purple washed out, but once I get money I will dye it black and purple and get it cut like Brody Dale when she had long hair.

Oh, Brody.  I love her music.  She's the lead singer of The Distillers/Spinerette.  I listen to a lot of 90s and some grunge.  Band time? I think so.  Nirvana, Hole, Courtney Love, L7, Jack Off Jill, Wheatus, Weezer, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Counting Crows,  The Darkness, and Oingo Boingo are currently my most listened bands.  I'm sure that will change within a month or two.  Phase in, fade out.  Ya know how it works.

I read rarely, but lately when I pick up a book it is Stephen King or Michael Crichton.  I love their works.  They make you think and some are extremely dark and morbid.  Scary.  I like that.  Other than those I will read my textbooks and read some on the brain and how it works.

As for movies, I watch nearly everything.  My movie collection ranges from comedies, musicals, westerns, and horror.  I love them all dearly.  My favorite from each genre would be; Rat Race, Dr Horrible's Sing A Long Blog, Open range, and Saw.  Yes, I am a Saw fan.  Get over it.  I love how gruesome it is.  I don't have cable, so I don't watch much tv.  My favorite shows are It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and How I Met Your Mother.  I absolutely love Neil Patrick Harris. 

Ehh, yeah.  I have msn/aim/yahoo/facebook/youtube.  Ask for them if you're interested.

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
Re: The Basics
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 12:19:17 am »
Nice to meet you ^^ hope to see you in game or on the forums again
GIFSoup

What side will you join?