Author Topic: New Patch  (Read 1753 times)

Offline Crazee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
New Patch
« on: July 13, 2011, 06:47:07 pm »
Alrighty, so when I got on this morning, I logged on as usual, then it said to go download the newest Patch. Well, I come here and take it's advie but then when I try the torrent it's only the v1.07. Alright, water under the bridge, now I'm trying just the download and it says 'An Error Occurred While Trying to Replace the Exsisting File' "Click 'Re-try' To Try again, Ignore to Skip This file (Not recomemded), or Abort to cancel installation. So, what now?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: New Patch
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 06:52:54 pm »
lol finally I'm not alone! Someone with my same problem. I see the new patch and I save the file, when I try to run it I get the same error message as above. I hope you all can help... Thanks!

Offline Crazee

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 06:54:28 pm »
Well, I'm glad I'm not alone too. This sucks!

Offline Crazee

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 07:15:52 pm »
Doesn't anyone know what to do? I play Feral Heart all the time..And now I've got nothing much to do..Wel for the morning anyway. Apparently some people don't have that problem, Hence the 428 user playing. And I'm only asking if I should Ignore and Skip the file..But I don't want to ignore and skip if it'll make FH not open at all! Please help..

Offline Wolf_Memories

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 07:21:15 pm »
Aye! I am having the same problem, but when downloading the 'old' patch just to see if it would work, it still says "Please download the new patch on Feral Heart.com." So.. v-v You are not alone, and I'm left wondering when it will be fixed. -Sad- xD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 07:24:48 pm »
I'm just going to try uninstalling and reinstalling only part I hate is making all the backup files for maps and stuffs :P .. I hope this works

Nakalla

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 07:28:12 pm »
i have that same problem. But all the same, my computer has plenty of problems.

i do believe the only way to fix this is to recover ALL your maps you have (stick them in a different file for now) and uninstall the game. Reinstall 1.9 and you'll be all set :)

Offline Crazee

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 07:31:02 pm »
I'm just going to try uninstalling and reinstalling only part I hate is making all the backup files for maps and stuffs :P .. I hope this works

Let me know if that works please! If it does, I'll do that. I'd be very greatful if you did!

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 08:25:53 pm »
I don't know if this helps anyone here, but it might, so why not post? =3 I was having this same problem all morning, and now, stupid me, I figured out I was downloading it backwards XD Ok, so the Torrent doesn't work..Dont' ask me why (Dun know Dx) but the download does. If it asks to ignore and skip, do it. It doesn't affect anything. And, first Save the patch, then run it. Do it the other way, and it spazzs and doesn't work. I don't know if I was the only one doing this, but this is what fixed my problem, ad I hope it can help fix someone else's too ^^