Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42106 times)

Ephemeral

Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2011, 05:52:16 pm »
Another thing to add on to what Gem had to say;

Now, I don't know if I'm just dumb and too incompetent to find it, but I haven't seen many rules for the game. Sure, there should be some no brainers, like be nice, don't harass people, no sexually explicit stuff, but to what extent should things go? Would it be against the rules to swear, even if they were just small things like 'damn' or 'hell'? Even those can be offensive to some people. Or would it just be the most offensive words? Also, what about touchy subjects like religion, politics or even sexuality (orientation-wise). I've come across people throwing fag and homo around, which offends me seeing as I /am/ homosexual. Some people are fine with it, though, because they are not seriously dissing gays.

What I'm saying is that perhaps you should create a specific list of rules, or what is okay and what is most definitely not. That way, people won't be confused as to what is right and wrong on the game, and then they don't have any excuses when they do break the rules. That and it's only fair. I know if I unknowingly broke a rule because I didn't know it was against the rules because I couldn't find them, I would be upset.

And if there already are a nice set of rules somewhere, perhaps make them more noticeable. o^o Because I couldn't find them. Or I did but they weren't specific other than already said no-brainer stuff so I didn't really think about it.

EDIT; Yupp, let's go with incompetent. xD I'd already read them (way to be smart, Frankie. =x=). Still, they are still rather vague, and people can easily loophole their way through them, especially with the offensive stuff. Not everything is going to be taken offensively to every person, so it would probably be best to be more specific in what is allowed and what is not.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 06:14:11 pm by Frankie »

Offline TheWolfAddict

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Okami Amaterasu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2011, 06:31:02 pm »
Agreed, to all of this. I really don't care what the people are doing on this game, I'm used to it, really. But my mother wouldn't let me play FH if she finds all of this cussing and 'raping', because I'm slightly underage. Raping is nothing to be joked about. People are sometimes killed because of it. People don't die because of raping, but when they are raped, they are also abused. I love to play FH, though it ticks me off how people are so inconsiderate, and I'm sure there are plenty of 10/11/12 year olds on FeralHeart. Kovu seriously needs to step up. As much as I love the game, it's getting out of hand. FeralHeart will crash and burn when Aro'Kai is released.

And a fake report button? What is the use of that? He already created the button, which has been pressed for, I dunno, THOUSANDS of times? Members will need this button too much, due to spammers, trolls, cyberbullies, etc. We need admins and moderators. Everything online does, no if, ands or buts about it. Kovu has to listen to us. If he doesn't, that will result in numerous members leaving.
You are too beautiful.<3

Offline TheWolfAddict

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Okami Amaterasu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2011, 07:22:45 pm »
I was bitten. T.T What did I do wrong? lol. The worst thing I would of done was that post up there. ^ Oh well.
You are too beautiful.<3

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2011, 08:14:08 pm »
i used to have sixteen karma, now look XD well, i had to find a way to say it nicer then in my head.....
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Ephemeral

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2011, 08:27:47 pm »
Slightly off topic, but yeah. I started off with one. xD Now I have three. I've gained, though I don't know why. There's an abundance of fail in my posts, not to mention I have a 'higher than thou' tone, I will admit. xD

I agree with Luna, though. Kovu needs to step it up if he want's this game to survive.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2011, 08:36:54 pm »
Some Users are seriously, i have to say, worshippers to game developers, even if those have obviously a problem they dont want to fix. So, dont worry about that Karma stuff. Its unneedet anyway and dont tells anything about your personality or your quality of posts.

Only those who really have a MUCH -Karma i noticed, are really bad Users going against the rules.. well. Even those we can handle.

arissa

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2011, 08:47:22 pm »
If Kovu doesn't step up to the plate, majority of his players who are sick and tired of the trolls will leave to go to Aro'kai. This whole situation had me thinking...
I see them trollin'/ I'm hatin'/ They know they gone get away writin' dirty/ Getting away writin' dirty/ Getting away writin' dirty/ Getting away writin' dirty
That's going in my sig. ( And I don't even have karma yet..am I neutral to the system?  :o)

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2011, 09:07:28 pm »
I've been thinking, and in all honesty, I don't see FH living once Aro'kai comes out.
I personally think that once AK comes out, FH is gonna be dead.
Which, when you think about it, is a BAD THING. That means, that if FH does die when AK comes out, all the trolls will flood into AK.
Even though when Aro'kai it comes out, it won't be announced. So that's a good thing, maybe AK will be free of this awful community.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2011, 09:31:24 pm »
I've been reading all the posts on here and as I posted on Facebook under your comment ," Guys as aggrevated with certain issues like these as I may be sometimes to, its not nice to blame it on the admins/mods/ yet alone Kovu. We should be grateful the game itself is even free especially with all the work he and his team of help...ers put into it. I hate alot of the immaturity that goes on in game to but well its bound to happen. I have played even IMVU and theres mainly adults & young adults there and its still full of cursing and stupidity. You really can't get away from it, so the best option is just to ignore it and hang out in places where its less densely populated, or just make your own maps and groups to prevent "unwanted" people from joining in and annoying you. Kovu I'm sure has many things to do especially since this game is only in Beta form and far from complete. Had the game not been rushed to be released there would be less bugs and more things for us to do. Patience is the key here and keeping polite and not making demands. I'm sure the FH team would do anything to please its growing community but while demands on the game grow along with the community it will take a while to catch up. If you feel yourself mods can do a better job you should ask to apply as one :) I'm sorry you feel the way you do and I hope soon things will get better for you as well... until then hang in there fellow Feral Hearter ;)"

You also need to consider Haruhi that Kovu (whoever he is) is an adult. I'm sure he has more important pressing matters in his life than to constantly be babying this game and everyone who complains about it. As a 20yr old Feral Heart user (lol yes I have no shame I am a kid at heart :) ) I wouldn't stand to hear such stuff like I read on here from the users. You need to be sensitive to  the fact that he is juggling his time and efforts with this FREE game and most likely a family, college, career, maybe even a gf etc... we can't keep pressuriing him and telling him how bad the game is or the mods etc. The point here is that everyone is doing their best with their own given time and efforts... we could at least show a little respect and thanks for what is being done and handled well!

Haruhi Fujioka

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2011, 12:00:49 am »
i messaged kovu on FB and he said That he never hired ingame mods and that it is Razmirz job to do so. i guess we should be questioning him. and for those of you who keep leaving the same against this thread message u should read the other posts first even the admins are agreeing the game is out of control there is clearley a problem.