Author Topic: /:/ Last Hope /:/ PG-13+ /:/ REMAKE /:/ Applications are now closed /:/  (Read 16960 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: /:/ Last Hope /:/ PG-13+ /:/ REMAKE /:/ Only accepting Males for now /:/
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2014, 07:29:48 pm »
Cassidy Montenegro
"Why do people say 'No offense' right before they offend you?"

The young girl walked down the old cracked road that led towards the Raiderz's camp, it was around this time she would sit on the hill the the east and peer over their walls. She slung the youth compound bow over her shoulder which she was able to take from one of the trainees who had foolishly left it unattended next to an old tree. The morning sun cast her shadow down in front of her and onto an old building that sat just below the large grassy hill. She brushed her thick hair back and out of her face so she could get a better view of the camp. Her icy blue eyes watched as more and more people woke up and began their morning routines, some cleaning while some were cooking and others were getting ready to go on a supply run.

Cassie plopped down onto her butt with her bow at her side and watched the survivors while she chewed on some dry crackers. This was her everyday morning routine; Come to this hill for an hour or so and observe the people that lived within, sometimes learning new combat techniques. Cassie watched a small group of children running and playing some sort of game. She watched them with curiosity, she had never played with other kids before and had no idea what they were doing. It looked like everyone was running from one of the children who looked like was trying to grab someone. It was odd indeed. She shrugged as she put another cracker in her mouth and turned her attention to someone else. Cassie was soon turned to picking dry grass out of the old soil when nothing else seemed interesting to the young girl. With a small yawn she got to her feet and brushed off her old torn blue jeans and her brown flannel top before grabbing her bow and slinging it over her left shoulder. She clumsily made her way down the steep hill, she had tripped and rolled down many times but had never gotten a serious injury. Her attention was soon taken by a crow that flew into the air with a loud caw, causing her to lose her balance and tumble down the hill. She tumbled head over heels for about twenty seconds until she came to a steady stop at the bottom of the hill. Only then did she feel the agonizing pain coming from her left ankle. She sat up and pulled up her pant leg and saw her ankle was already swelling and turning red "Owie." she cried as she rocked back and forth. Tears left her tear ducts and rolled down her dirt covered face, her small cries soon making other birds take to the sky to get away. She laid on her back and continued to cry, she didn't know what else to do, she didn't have a mother to come care for her.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Venatorn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2014, 03:37:13 am »

Derrick Shaw
"F.E.A.R has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise.
The choice is yours."

Derrick walked out into the courtyard where everyone seemed to be hanging out, the sun was in the sky and the morning light warmed is peach tone skin. "Why's everyone up so early?" He questioned to no one in particular. "No reason." A familiar voice barked, it was Will, Derrick's brother. "The hell they going?" Derrick snapped, gesturing towards Carson and them. "Supply run. Why? Worried lil brother?" Will taunted. Derrick narrowed his eyes in Will's direction before speaking, "Hell no." he snapped. A few moments passed before neither of the brothers exchanged words, "I'm a gonna go take a piss." Will broke the silence as he walked pass Derrick and back into the building. Derrick rolled his eyes, "Pfft."

Derrick rested down by a small tree that stood next to the walls that surrounded the camp. He rested his eyes and enjoyed the warm air on his skin, that was, until he heard faint screams coming from the side of the building. "Stop! Get your hands off her!" A females voice pleaded. Curiously Derrick rose from his current position, following the sound of arguments. That was when the twenty-two year old witnessed the three females, Beth, Emily, and Sasha arguing with Tyson. Derrick didn't take action until the verbal fight became physical when Ty decided to collide the back of his hand with Beth's face, who use also his wife.
       Derrick ran over to the four, tackling Ty to the harsh ground, the marksman held the wife beater down, and repeatedly punch the bastard in the face. "Stop! No!" Beth cried out as she was held back by Emily. Ignoring her, Derrick hit Ty two more times, his fist now bloody.
"You put your hands in you wife or your daughter one more time, I will not stop." Derrick squeezed the man's cheeks and raised his head, there faces inches apart. "I'll beat you to death Ty." He threatened before punching him on last time.
    Derrick had no knowledge of the crowd of people that gathered around them as he stood up, wiping his chin with the back of his wrist, and sweat dripping down from his forehead. He disgusting watched as Beth kneeled down beside the beaten disgrace and cried, The fuck? He beats you and you cry when he gets his ass handed to him? He thought. Before anyone could step in and say something to Derrick, he nodded to the others and stormed off, avoiding everyone he could.

O.M.G I am SO sorry for this HORRIBLE post!! I have such terrifying writers block for the past week... *Repeatedly hits head against a concrete wall...*

"No dream is ever too big, and no dreamer is ever too small."

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2014, 12:12:18 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2014, 01:20:52 am »
Welcome, I'll add Tim to he roster ^^ Feel free to post when you are ready.

My post will be up either tonight or tomorrow..

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2014, 04:53:24 am »
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 05:19:53 am by Alpha~Dog »

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2014, 05:49:40 am »
Bump~Just makeing sure it does not go too far down :)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2014, 09:43:32 am »

Rivaille

Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.

After patrolling the halls and waking up everybody, Rivaille leaned against the wall, running her prostetic hand through her ruffled hair. Raising her head up, the General gingerly stormed over to one of the few windows that dotted the camp walls, leaning forward just in time to see Derrick stomp off away from view. Rivaille bit her lip and pushed herself away from the window, turning around on her heels just when she heard a sob in the distance. Torn between what she should do, Riv ordered a passing assassin to follow Derrick while she went into the direction of the crying.

Passing the fence, the blonde was crouched behind a large tree that shielded her from sight. A girl was laying right in-front of her, around the age of twelve. Ready to take action, she was interrupted by Tim who came jumping over the same fence and running over to the girl. "What's the meaning of this?" Rivaille growled, taking a step into the clearing behind Tim and the young girl. She didn't look pleased, but not exactly pissed of either.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 09:45:12 am by Rii »

Offline Oakfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • TwoGuessWho
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2014, 03:50:39 pm »

T H O M A S  H A Y E S
"What's in the past is in the past. Just keep moving, rookie."

He was taken by surprise as a fellow Raider had spoken up from behind Carson. He hadn't even noticed the brunette enter the living room during his conversation with the tall blonde. Melody was her name- or Melly as she was often called. His eyebrows in surprise at Melody's sudden interest to volunteer  as the supplier for the supply run that the other two males were preparing for. "Well, there you go," he said to Carson once she had finished speaking. As response, the muscular man standing in the middle of the group asked if Thomas was alright with Melody accompanying them. "I'm down with it," Thomas said rising to his feet and swiping all the lint that had landed on his clothes from the sofa. Rivaille, the general, soon passed through the living area and gave her own approval of the mission. His blue eyes watched her disappear out of view, then he turned his head to look back and forth between the two suppliers before he strode over to a broken coat rack by the front of the building. "Getting the guns, meet you out in the courtyard," he called over his shoulder as he pulled down a worn leather jacket from the rack. It was still February, and the weather was slightly unpredictable. The last thing he wanted was to be caught in snow or even a rain storm with only a t-shirt on. Adjusting the jacket over his black t-shirt with faded wording, he quickly exited the main building and stepped out into the courtyard.

A figure nearly blindly ran into Thomas as he stepped away from the main building. "Woah, watch it brother," he warned to the figure that he identified as Derrick, another marksman who was already storming away. Wondering what had pissed the male off, he crossed the courtyard over to the shabby building in the back. The Armory had several layers of rusted metal sheetings over its roof, as leaks had been reported from time to time and reinforcing the roof was needed. Taking a swift glance to make sure no one was around, he entered the PIN code to the large steel door and let himself inside. Very few of the Raiderz had clearance to enter the Armory, but overtime he had earned it. Especially since he was a marksman and having access to weapons was vital.

It was dark inside, as the building had no windows to let the sunlight in. He felt around for the battery operated lantern that the Raiderz had dangling from the celling. Thomas's hands felt the familiar plastic knob, which he turned and the whole room was instantly illuminated. Lines of guns, knives, and other sorts of weapons were stacked row upon row. He grabbed a Glock 17 pistol from one of the piles and inserted it in the leather holster around his waist next to the combat knife he usually always kept in it. From the pile of assault riffles he chose the M16a4 with a scope, which happened to be one of his own guns that he brought when he joined up with the Raiderz. Attaching a strap to the gun Thomas slung it over his shoulder and picked up a bunch of ammo magazines that were scattered around the concrete floor, stuffing them into his pockets. Thomas turned off the lantern and pushed open the heavy door back out into the courtyard. He found himself a vacant picnic table were he sat down to wait for the rest of his group.

(Hope its alright that I gave him clearance to the Armory ^^)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 06:06:04 pm by Oakfrost »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2014, 04:00:37 pm »
Cassidy Montenegro
"Why do people say 'No offense' right before they offend you?"

Cassidy stopped making any noise and froze when a dark haired man and a blonde woman approached her. She gulped then slowly used her hands to slide her body away from them, her blue eyes never looking away from them. Her mother's warning rung in her ears like she was right next to her and telling her 'Don't trust anyone.' Cassidy quickly wiped the tear streaks off of her cheeks, she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came. Fear swelled up inside of her and soon it began to overflow until her hands were shaking and her mouth went dry. Her chest was tight and her stomach was twisting in ways it wasn't supposed to, she was scared. She tried to hold in the tears but one fell then another, but she didn't make a sound. Cassie wasn't sure what she should do, she didn't think she could run away since her ankle was injured and she wouldn't be fast enough to crawl away. She tried to swallow her fear but failed, she looked up at them "Hi.."

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2014, 05:49:18 pm »

Serene Cohan[/color]
"I believe there is still good in this world, and it's worth fighting for."

Serene reentered the camp, not long she hears the sound of a fight breaking out. "What the hell?" She muttered before jogging to the scene. Turning the corner she witnessed one of the groups Marksmen, Derrick Shaw, covering over and  beating Tyson, but before Serene could step in the fight was over. Serene pushed pass the crowd of people and rushed after Derrick, who was storming off, his fist bloody. "What the hell was that, Derrick!?" She questioned, grasping Derrick's shoulder and swinging him around,  her voice was flooded with anger. "You nearly beat him to death!" She explained. Before she could yell at him more, Derrick stormed off.
    What am I going to do with him She wondered as she walked back to where the fight had took place. Ty was still laying on the ground, his wife, Beth was on her knees, weeping. Serene walked past the crowd and kneeled down on the other side of the man. "We'll have Grace look at him. Grace was an elderly women, she is one of the finest nurses in camp. "What about him" Beth spat. "Derrick, there's nothing to worry about with him. I'll handle it."  "Good." Beth barked before standing up, wiping away her tears. He's dangerous... The older woman explained. Serene stayed silent, tending to Ty.
   Soon Grace arrived on scene, nodding, she bent down "I got it from here." She said, giving Serene the approval that she could be dismissed. "Okay, keep me updated." She walked off without getting a response. Reaching the front of the courtyard, Serene noticed the few that were fixing to head out in the supply run. "Be safe out there. And watch out for patrols. She pleaded. Walking over to Thomas -or tom we often call him - She handed him a small walkie, "If you get into trouble, I'll be on channel 2." She handed over the walkie, before walking over to Carson and looking into his eyes she whispered, "Be safe..." Serene's heart sank when Carson smiled down at her - When it comes to the man she loves, Serene is vulnerable- "Always." They held each other's gaze for a few more moments before it has time for them to depart.

((You're welcome, and thank you for bumping the thread. And of course you can give him clearance ^^))

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.