Author Topic: Lab Rats (Gifted/DNA Rp) **OPEN**  (Read 17414 times)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Lab Rats (Gifted/DNA Rp) **OPEN**
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2014, 05:07:29 am »
(asdf I became too busy again, along with some writer's block, sorry)

Zeela kept humming, and sometimes singing, to herself as she read a huge textbook on chemicals and formulas. The seemingly unnecessary vocalizations disturbed Abridge, who was still writing in a black notebook, sulking.
"Goddammit," Abridge muttered after breaking her last pencil. Without turning her gaze, Zeela took a pen from her blue shirt's pocket and handed it to her co-worker. Abridge frowned again.
"I can't write with a pen." She quietly hissed.
"Then you can either write in blood or that." Zeela said and gently threw the pen onto Abridge's desk.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2014, 09:45:03 pm »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2014, 10:12:23 pm »
Chasy rolled her eyes and pughed her head back so it restedon the wall. She then perked up and looked over at Caleb. "That could work actually." She said hoarsely. It had only taken two hits for her to go down but if she hadn't been hit in the head, she would still be fighting. Her gaze shifted over to Asher. "If I die, I die. Life would be better than this after death." Shr said sourly. "I'm really getting frustrated with Adams. Next time he dies that, I won't ket him get by with a slight shock." She huffed.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2014, 10:41:05 pm »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2014, 11:10:48 pm »
Chasy cast a worried glance at Caleb. "Are you ok?" She questioned, stumbling to her feet. A sharp pain cane frim her side. "Ugh..." She hissed as she held her side then walked to her cell door. "What's wrong?" She asked curiously. She glanced around the hall then sighed.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2014, 11:25:56 pm »
"It suddenly got hotter in here."  Caleb said.  He opened his hand and made a small iceball, it was much smaller than he was trying to make.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2014, 11:55:35 pm »
Chasy stared at him with a slight bit of concern. "Adams, I bet he's the one doing this." She snapped. She stared up at the camera in her cell and nodded to herself. "Deffinently Adams.." She said with a slight huff andturned back to Caleb. "Can you cool yourself?"

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2014, 10:25:42 pm »
Caleb held his hands around the ice ball he made like a cold person would to a fire.
"It's a lot more difficult to make ice now because I use the water in the air, and now it is all hot and takes a lot longer to cool enough to freeze."  Caleb explained.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2014, 12:32:11 am »
Chasy frowned a huffed. "Adams is deffinently the one doing this." She said dryly. "I think I may have a cunchsion." She said simply and layed down on the mattress. "I'm just gonna, lay down." She said resting herhead. She could barely stay awake then but kept her eyes openz

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2014, 01:53:47 pm »
Caleb was advisably breathing now.  He leaned back on the wall, luckyly he had frozen that wall out of bordem before.  The ice was a little wet from melting slowly but he kept him cooler.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru