Author Topic: New RP Accepting (Fantasy, Semi-literate, Canine, MAPPED)-Mirror of The Night-  (Read 6482 times)

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Hi. I was thinking about making a RP for a while now and I finally had the courage to do one.

Story: You stare down at the water, looking at the reflection of the night sky. "What makes me so different from everyone else?" You think in your mind. As you think about what you have done to be kicked from your pack, you notice a shadow aproach you. You stand your ground and begin to growl at dark figure. But you slowly stop to realize that this wolf meant no harm. "I can help you, but with a cost" The stranger wolf says. You stare at him confused, thoughts rushing through your mind. An omen? An angel? You think in your mind. "If you join me then I will help you find your indifference, what makes you special from others." The stranger says. He then slowly walks off into the darkness and you follow him through the icy, and snow covered hills...

If you want to join then here is what is required:

Name of Character:
Schedule: (What time's you are usually on, what days of week, and Time Zone)
In-Game Name:

Good thing is NO sample is required.

My Character: Name: Crusoe
Personality/Bio: Crusoe is ambivalent torwards new comers (Ambivalent means Experiencing affection and hostility at the same time for someone) untill he is positive that they can be trusted. Crusoe's older pack had felt that he was abnormal and had abused him only because he had a physical condition called Anesthesia which gives you the loss of sensation or feeling. They then kicked him out of the pack at the young age of 2 years old. Crusoe was then determined to make a pack or a group of wolve's who were abnormal and were loners.

Schedule: I will be usually online around 3:30 PM, Eastern time zone, and I am almost always online on Monday's, Tuesday's, Friday's, and Saturday's. I will rarely be online on Wednesday's and Thursday's.
In-Game Name: crusoe2003

NOTE: This is my first RP that im hosting so if I missed anything important then,please tell me.

RULES: Mild swearing is allowed
              No Power Playing
              You can have wings and unrealistic fur
              Please don't take it to far with the violence and gore

Update 11/13/14: Map has been made, thanks go to Fixl and people who provided Meshes, objects ect..
Map link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vyuac2f8ugt6s9a/CrusoeMap.rar
Instruction on how to download and install map: 1. Download file
2. Extract files in folder
3. Copy all files that were extracted and find the drive where you installed Feral-Heart in. Once you found Feral-Heart folder, find a folder named exports and paste extracted files into there. Example: Usually Feral-Heart by default is installed in Local Disk (C:) Then find Folder named FeralHeart, in the FeralHeart folder find another folder named exports and then paste extracted files into there.
4. Launch game and go to Cape Of Distant Worlds
5. Find the portal named: CrusoeMap. Go into portal and you should be sent to RP map.

I may start RP on Friday November 14th, or Saturday.
Enjoy.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 03:58:08 am by Crusoe »

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
I might actually find time to roleplay, but most of the info will be in the schedule section.

Name of Character: Asha (Ash-er)
Personality/Bio: Asha is a cunning, kind, and loyal female, although she is very stubborn and agressive at times. It is very hard to gain her respect and change her mind if she doesn't agree with someone, but if the right wolf uses the right time as his/her weapon, she will sooner or later follow their orders.
Schedule: (What time's you are usually on, what days of week, and Time Zone) I live in Czech Republic, and am online at mostly 5-8 PM on week days. On Saturday, I am online all day up to 11-12PM. My time zone is  CEST.
In-Game Name: TheApplePie

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Alright thanks for info Fixl! Now I'm gonna need to convert time and in order to do that I need to know what city you live in.

Offline Leoperd1187

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Name of Character: If black and red and wings are allowed, Zavoa , If not, I'll make a new one.
Personality/Bio: (I'll make one up later)
Schedule: (What time's you are usually on, what days of week, and Time Zone): On Weekends, it's just random, on weekdays I'm usually waching Youtube but if I do log on, 4:00-8:00. And I'm trying to remember what timezone Oklahoma is in.
In-Game Name: Leoperd1187

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Alright you are good Eagle! Just a couple more people and then we will start RP soon!

Offline taighlyr1888

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Name of Character: Tsiyone
Personality/Bio: Quiet but confident, Tsiyone just wants to fit in. She knows how to survive, but she doesn't quite know how to handle being around others.
Schedule: I'm on about every day, between the hours of noon and midnight, usually. I'm Eastern time.

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Alright Faizah your accepted! One more person and we will start the RP soon! I will message you all when the RP will begin.

Offline Mobayo

• Curious Wanderer
  • . square mom is best mom .
    • View Profile
Name of Character: Destra
Personality/Bio: She is a sweet girl, but rabies have gotten to her. She went mad, and killed her mother, but her father got away. At the time when she is angered, her signs show, and at that time she will try and kill everyone in her way. Try not to get to her, or she might attack you.
Schedule: Often 4 - 8, 7, - 5 (EST)
In-Game Name: Mobayo

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Alright Rhubeah your in! We will soon start RPing Next week since this week im busy. I will check up on the person who is making the map to see how soon it will be finished.

Offline kanikat

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Im in but Im making a character for this roleplay. I will be back
I am me, and that's all I'll ever be
Curiosity never killed anyone
The greatest power is the power of words
-Kani