Author Topic: The Victory of Life ~ [Prehistoric Mammal RP] [Open]  (Read 9221 times)

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: The Victory of Life ~ [Prehistoric Mammal RP] [Open]
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2014, 04:29:38 pm »
"Just A Box Of Rain"

Pitch looked at the creature who bumped into his chest not 5 seconds ago, and noticing it was scared decided to talk to it, maybe calm it down. "That nasty feline scare ye?" he asked calmly.  "Settle down there, you like like you've seen a ghost with a paddle." he joked.

Sorry again for the short post, I'll put in longer ones eventually.
LOVE Kelso's accent, by the way!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 04:32:17 pm by ~River~ »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2014, 05:03:14 pm »

Rhina
"Its better to bite your tongue than eat your words"

Rhina had been sitting by the water edge for quite some time now even though she knew she needed to go and catch some food, but shrugging it off she convinced herself that she could wait. Parting her large jaws in a yawn the black Dire glanced around, her fluffed tail dragging back and forth across the ears she she looked around the river banks. It seemed another three Dires were here, and she had only just noticed? Giving her head a brisk shake the she-wolf watched the unknown canines for a few minutes. It had been a while since Rhia had been close to any Dire never mind interacting with one. Letting out a huff she averted her gaze back onto the water-that seemed almost clear. Picking herself from her haunches and dropping her front half of her body she began lapping at the 'clear' pool infront of her. Allowing her tongue to roll out her maw she began to lap up the refreshing water, her tail wagging in contempt. Once satisfying her first the large muscular fae lifted up slowly and shuffled back onto her haunches. Glancing around once again.

But the sounds of sudden roars and snarls caused the Dires head to turn, the herd she was keeping an eye on had been moved by a Saber. "Good for nothing cat!" she spat with a growl as she watched the herd of Quagga bounce away. Shaking her head she let out a sigh beginning to slowly turn back towards the water. But again, her gaze was quickly back tracked behind her with the continuous roars and growls. Narrowing her eyes Rhina glanced towards the forested area, her brown raised as two tan coloured figures seemed to be flipping around. It was then she noticed it was infact a Cave Lion and a SaberTooth. A grin crawled across the dark canines mouth which caused her to slowly shuffle around, now the fight was in full view. As she watched the small striped creature bound from the bushes the two were quick to follow.

Rhina had no idea what had caused the fight but all the knew was it didn't look good, the two felines having small stains of blood around their pelts, the Sabre seemed to be gaining on what looked like a Thylacine. Although the Dire helped those in need of the two felines were to turn and attack her she would stand not a good chance if any at all. All she could do was helplessly sit and watch, but she did enjoy the commotion. With her tail quickly pacing back and for her ears remained erect, her eyes narrowed. Rhi wasn't to sure on both Cave Lions and Sabres but if she had to choose one, she hated Sabers the most. Allowing growls to rumbled up her throat but quickly pushing them down before they could escape-the odd one managing to escape. Suddenly, the large toothed cat leapt into the air nearly ontop of the Thylacine, but the Cave lion making attempts to stop him. Why is she helping him? Rhina asked herself, but quickly shrugged it off as the situation began to unfold. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2014, 01:58:09 pm »
-Le bump-
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2014, 03:37:28 pm »
(waiting for Manoah-Jim)
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2014, 03:46:38 pm »
Yeah, I'm waiting for Oreo to post before I post for Manoah. X3]]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2014, 04:49:17 pm »

[[Yeah, I'm just waiting for others to post really before I go ahead and post again]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2014, 02:03:50 pm »
LOL #postderp sorry, had to do it))