Author Topic: Jenna The PupKiller  (Read 3128 times)

Offline kyoushiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • becky
    • View Profile
Jenna The PupKiller
« on: March 30, 2013, 06:10:03 pm »
So one day I was being a pup, minding my own business when this little pup comes up and says "Wen we grow up do u wnna be mi mate?" I didn't respond and moved away a little and she repeated the same thing to me. I finally said "Sorry, No and I'm not currently looking for a mate right now" She raged quit and a few minutes later a wolf name "JENNA F PUPKILLER" comes up to me and says "kills pup and eats" And I was like "Cannibal"                                                                          So, I blocked her.  

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
Re: Jenna The PupKiller
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 06:19:51 pm »
-BetterlovestorythanTwilight- |D Kidding. But, I think that's funny. xD

>mfw i see internet arguments

leopardlou

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 06:38:17 pm »
When they say "Eats pup." it's kinda power play And it's really annoying when somebody says "Can you be my mate." you just feel like saying "Leave me, If you are that desperate go to the MateCenter."  ;) Must of been weird experencing that.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 07:04:29 pm »
Eeeeh.

Me might be annoying here but...

Sometimes I will get on a scary demon character and go around eating pups. xD
Just to see reactions, of course~

So, yes... LOL I like to troll. It's fun, it's like being a spy. eue
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

BouncyLion101

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 07:34:09 pm »
e.o

And this is the main reason why I don't normally roleplay as a pup or even a cub. XD

I find pup killers amusing, but if you're just minding your business and not even taking a slightly interest in roleplaying along with a pupkiller then it just gets annoying when they pester you..

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 08:02:25 pm »
Sounds like she couldn't handle a little rejection ::)

I've had this happen to me once. I was roleplaying as one of my fox characters and this one guy wanted to be my mate. After I refused him, he logged off, and came back as a big flying beast known as  "Fox Killer".
Inactive

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 11:19:27 am »
So one day I was being a pup, minding my own business when this little pup comes up and says "Wen we grow up do u wnna be mi mate?" I didn't respond and moved away a little and she repeated the same thing to me. I finally said "Sorry, No and I'm not currently looking for a mate right now" She raged quit and a few minutes later a wolf name "JENNA F PUPKILLER" comes up to me and says "kills pup and eats" And I was like "Cannibal"                                                                          So, I blocked her. 
She was just desperate xD,and this might be the ultimate reason people make pup or cub killers,because they rejected to be someones future mate/become somebody's pup. ::) I mean there is much more to just having a mate in Feralheart.She should have just accepted it and moved on >_>

Offline Nyancatgirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Haven't been online in ages...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 08:25:31 pm »
I've come across her before. Though, I blocked her when she tried to 'eat' my precious friend that I was roleplaying with. Some people are just desperate to get attention but they go waay too far.  :-\
????
???

Keep in touch on instagram(@neh.cole) incase you knew me as Nyancatgirl

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 08:36:51 pm »
Pupkillers?

I think they are extremely annoying. >.<  And also in roleplays. Like I think that's kinda unrealistic, because a wolf/lion or any canine can't just come up and kill you. Unless, you wonder of the den and they get lost. I think I'm getting off topic..Anyway, the person was getting desperate to be your mate. Pupkillers are rude people,in my opinion, but yeah..pupkillers are annoying;once again.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2013, 10:09:47 pm »
Reminds me of something that happened while I was at the AC in Bonfire(don't judge me, it was while the map limits were disgustingly low and I just couldn't get into Fluorite to search for a proper RP).

I was hangin' out as you do, helping to advertise a little since the AC was too busy talking to potential parents. Then a random pup whispered me and asked "can u be my brother? ur character looks really cool" Naturally I was flattered, but if I had tried to RP with this person I may have ended up being too bothered by their spelling to concentrate on the story(please forgive me, I swear I don't mean to be a snob D': ), so I politely declined. There were two twin pups at the AC who looked quite a lot like this person, so I suggested that they might be a better match for her as siblings.

This was where it got a little hairy. The person continually insisted that I be their brother, and after about ten minutes of heckling I was forced to admit the reason why I didn't want to be. After that they started screaming verbal abuse at me. You know the usual "UR A BICH ILL REPORT U UR SO MEAN", so I just gave up, reported them, and switched to a different account for a little while.

Ugh...people.