Author Topic: Jenna The PupKiller  (Read 3112 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: Jenna The PupKiller
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 10:41:31 pm »
Reminds me of something that happened while I was at the AC in Bonfire(don't judge me, it was while the map limits were disgustingly low and I just couldn't get into Fluorite to search for a proper RP).

I was hangin' out as you do, helping to advertise a little since the AC was too busy talking to potential parents. Then a random pup whispered me and asked "can u be my brother? ur character looks really cool" Naturally I was flattered, but if I had tried to RP with this person I may have ended up being too bothered by their spelling to concentrate on the story(please forgive me, I swear I don't mean to be a snob D': ), so I politely declined. There were two twin pups at the AC who looked quite a lot like this person, so I suggested that they might be a better match for her as siblings.

This was where it got a little hairy. The person continually insisted that I be their brother, and after about ten minutes of heckling I was forced to admit the reason why I didn't want to be. After that they started screaming verbal abuse at me. You know the usual "UR A BICH ILL REPORT U UR SO MEAN", so I just gave up, reported them, and switched to a different account for a little while.

Ugh...people.
lol,probably one of them 10 year olds who want their character to have a family,but earlier it was nice of them to say that.But like I said earlier in this topic,they should have accepted it and asked those two twin pups. :|

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 12:03:56 pm »
I will admit, I have killed a pup once.... >>
But it wasn't in powerplay or because I've been "rejected", and it was a one time thing so I don't think it necessarily defines as being a "pupkiller" haha.

I was on a hyena character of mine known as Rasha, and she was with her clan's leader. They were out and about, I think patrolling, when they came across this pup. We started RPing with him and he played along, long story short Rasha's leader offered him a way out by saying he could join them. The pup refused, so then Rasha was commanded to kill him. And obeyed >> I felt really horrible for doing it, but it was Rasha's character XD It was properly Rped, though, and I made it clear to the rper of the pup that I won't actually have Rasha kill his character if they didn't want him dead, and he could somehow find a way to escape. Two wolves (I think) came up at this point and watched the whole scene, telling our character to stop but of course we didn't, while the whole time in OOC we were expressing how violent this seemed XD Eventually, pup dies and Rasha and her leader moves on.

My point? If only "pupkillers" could RP properly and make the situation interesting and not ridiculous and vengeful.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2013, 12:21:38 pm »
I once experienced this. I was a simple cub, rping with my pride, when these two 'friendly' demons walked up. the demons seamed sweet and friendly, and the cubs in the pride wanted play with them. but the adults were warey and kept the cubs back, saying not to trust demons. but these demons seamed really nice, so eventually, they got me to go with them someplace. so they got me quite a bit away from the rest of the pride, so they couldnt see our rp. when we got further enough we started to talk.
this is how it went:
(Made up names)
Demon1: he trotted down to a spot and sat down, he then turned to the pup. "Hey pup, theres one thing your parents didnt tell you" he said
Cub: "Whats that" she asked interested, a smile on her face as she shuffled forward, intent on hearing.
Demon1:"Never trust a demon" a smirk spread accross his face as he swiped a paw under the cubs legs, tripping her over.
Demon2: She advances. laughing slightly. she drew out a clawed paw, ready to swipe this cubs life away.
Cub: "HELP!!" she screamed, hoping that somebody would hear her desperate cry.

luckily a pride member had secretly followed us, and called the pride, so I was saved, and the demons were left with scratches. So, I was nearly eaten, nearly, since they intended to, becuase I got a whisper from one of them, asking me if it was ok.