Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Karma
« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2011, 02:32:14 pm »
I really would like something that stops peeps getting - karma, since I've seen people getting that, and thats probably influencing them to get rid of it, and they dont see the brighter side of karma if you know what I mean, when I see karma like mine, I feel good since I know I've done something good etc.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Rukata

« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2011, 03:42:24 pm »
There just needs to be a Karma Opt-In and Out option.
That way people who don't like it can opt out, people who do can keep it.
It's a win-win.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:52:53 am by Zanicoroni »

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2011, 09:32:04 pm »
hmm maybe.
I really dont mind whatever happens.
My karma did go down since a few days because someone has different opinions then me... or they felt offended by one of my comments, where i clearly wrote: sorry if anyone is offended, i didnt mean to.
its just some childish "punishment" ppl try to give to others. Dont forget we are all humans, and we want to win. if we loose an argument then we want justice. so... biteeeee....
anyway.
so i dont care.
i only look at my karma if i have it positive. if its negative or 0... who cares, i ignore it... i know the best who i am. and if ppl are so childish to judge by karma (by simple numbers) then its their own problem, not the persons who has that karma...
i myself dont see any problem with it.
but whatever the most thinks. we live in democracy.
(dont forget: that you want something, doesnt mean everyone or the most wants it so. so whatever the most ppl want)

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2011, 09:38:18 pm »
I have almost constant negative karma. I'm hated, yay.
I want -666 karma, because i'm that cool.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 09:40:28 pm by Motoko »
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #144 on: May 31, 2011, 10:57:55 pm »
My karma did go down since a few days because someone has different opinions then me... or they felt offended by one of my comments, where i clearly wrote: sorry if anyone is offended, i didnt mean to.
its just some childish "punishment" ppl try to give to others. Dont forget we are all humans, and we want to win. if we loose an argument then we want justice. so... biteeeee....

This.

Evanescence

« Reply #145 on: June 08, 2011, 10:01:43 pm »
Well I think karma is a good thing cause then we know if we have good ideas or not... I always give people a nuzzle ^_^ if they make good points or ideas, and I think they should be told that... through karma. I rarely bite people, unless they do something really bad

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2011, 05:38:57 pm »
I'm going to have to say, neither. There is not a karma switch yet, no, but I agree fully on both sides, I've seen negative karma on people-- so I checked it out, and someone got mad most of the time at the person and went and toldtheir friends -- hey, that's the one who disagreed, bite them. :/ However, (like me), it makes people happy toknow they are appreciated. I only have 6 nuzzles and I feel happy about it. I think the necessary option is a switch. I checked, there isn't one.
We need it.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2011, 06:30:03 pm »
I generely cannot really decide on wether it should be taken out. There are both positives and negatives for the Karma. I'm generaly just repeating the pulbic.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 16, 2011, 07:19:53 pm »
Mhm, and that is why I offer the switch. :]
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 07:31:19 pm by Toxik~ »

Rukata

« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2011, 02:15:10 pm »
It should be an Opt-In and Out button. I think it's funny that people who say they want it as an option also voted 'No'. There really needs to be another option added to this poll. LOL

Like Kahara said earlier, Karma is just a way to stroke people's ego's, or to bash people who are usually undeserving of it, just because they don't like your opinion. So, it really should be taken out, because both of those can end up bad. If you let people get a big head, they get all high and mighty, which they aren't. If they get bitten a lot, assuming it was for no reason, then it's makes you angry, sad, and makes you want to troll. Not saying that people who get a lot of karma have big heads, and those who have little are trolls, but I know some people who do this because of Karma, and I've seen it happen. LOL

I'll say Opt-In/Out though, because a lot of people seem to like giving Karma, and I can make a compromise, I suppose, if people like me who want it removed at least have the option to turn it off for only us. Except I'm not sure if I'm alone in that regard. :P

EDIT: .. I just realized I posted twice, I didn't see it before. Oops. If a mod wants they can delete the earlier one, I really didn't see it somehow. :x
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 04:59:37 am by Rukata »