Author Topic: )(Dark Forest)( ***A Wolf RP*** {Recruiting mebers ATM}  (Read 1660 times)

Offline tzatziki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't mind me uwu
    • View Profile
)(Dark Forest)( ***A Wolf RP*** {Recruiting mebers ATM}
« on: September 14, 2011, 01:21:15 pm »
Hello, I am Liluna, I am the leader of Dark Forest Wolf Pack. If you follow me and my pack, we can show you the difference between right and wrong, good and bad, Light and Dark....

Plot: It is a cold winter night.... This winter is coming.... And coming fast, but the Dark Forest Wolf Pack, isn't prepared... It has been snow rain and blizzards for the past three days!!! How will they ever survive this time!?

Form:
Character Name:
Username (in-game):
Picture Of Wolf:
History/ Summary Of Wolf:
Personality:
RolePlay Sample:

Here is an example form:
Character Name: Liluna
Username (in-game): SushiMushi
Age (dog years): 24
Picture Of Wolf:
History/ Summary Of Wolf: Liluna is a royal to all wolves her mother and father have been Alphas of the strongest packs... But now she has the family troubles and isn't doing too well...
Personality: She is stern at the time that is needed, she is caring, wise, strong, and wise.
RolePlay Sample: -the she wolf padded through the dark moonlit forest trying to find a place to rest- "Have you seen any places yet?" -she asked her reflection in a puudle, then all of a sudden the puddle started to shake, and a roar came out from behind her, it was a bear!- "Really! I am hungry and tired will you just go?" -she snapped at the bear and launched her self at its stomach, the bear flung her away she let out a squeak sounding yelp and limped a little but did not give out. She launched herself again but this time at the neck and flung herself with all of her weight into the 500 pound grizzly. The sound of bones breaking and blood all over the snow was like a beautiful picture spalshed with red.... When the bear went limp, so did the she-wolf- "where am i?" -she asked weekly about a month later...-

I would go on if I was applying to a real rp but  I am not XD
Here are the rules of the Rp and rules that go by the feralHeart rules too!

Rule 1: No sexual harrassment on the website for the group or in-game.

Rule 2: No god moding!

Rule 3: Males can choose a mate at their Rank Applying Ceremony, the female can refuse if she wants.

Rule 4: No cursing or swearing over and over! You can curse every now and then but not every other word.

Rule 5: No spamming

Rule 6: You cannot block someone in the pack. But you can leave the pack with giving the alphas a heads-up first.

Rule 7: Have fun!

Rule 8: If you read the rules thouroughly please post 'herpderptherpmerpserp but beware there may be more XD'

when you have read the fo.lowing above, please copy and paste this at the top of your form so I know you read...

"HerpDerpFerpTerpYerpPerpGerpBerp I read the rules "

Liluna

Oh yeah, this roleplay is long- term, semi- realistic, semi-literate, we have a website, one map in progress and one temporary map at the moment, and we also have a place in flourite that we hang at for whenever we don't go to the map for some reason.

QUXXN

Re: )(Dark Forest)( ***A Wolf RP*** {Recruiting mebers ATM}
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 09:25:32 am »
Hi I'm away right now and have no comp. (this is my moms iPad by the way) but I want to join ur pack. Info:
Character name: Akari
Username (in game): QUXXN
Age (Dog years): 23 years of age
Picture of wolf: Akari is the gray wolf in my account pic she has pale green eyes that appear to be white in the moonlight.
History/summary of wolf: Akari is a shy wolf she doesn't say much u have to talk to her to get her started. Akari isn't the shy shy type she talks in a cute shy way. But dont get her wrong she can be sly, clever, and a great chat to have with. She is only clever and sly when on a mission. Her mother and father have raised her well she was the most loved in the family. She is like a ninja when it comes to hunting. She is a strong wolf she is skilled to. She can take a healthy bull elk down with one swipe of her paw but she uses that as a serect weapon only for uses in grave danger. She is a great leader even though she is shy. She isn't afraid to tell the truth no matter how much it hurts.
Personality: She is shy but in a cute way she can be clever and sly but only if asked to bye the leader she thinks of others in the pack before herself. Akari is very skilled in hunting and can take down a bull elk all bye herself. She nevers trust other packs. She is very sweet and will sometimes make u laugh. She can fight but only to defend others in her pack. She never wants  to start a fight. She just isn't the wolf to start one.
RolePlay sample: "she twitches her ears listening carefully, she flicks she tail O' so slightly she is as still as the clam waters of a lake. She crouches she squints, bares her teeth and in one motion she is lik a sping POP!!! She let's out a loud growl and bites into the elks hind quarters. She digs her teeth in growling as she does so, she inches towards the elks neck, the elk rolls on the ground crushing her but is unharmed for the green grass saved her, she dashes after the cow elk, with one great leap she jumps in the perfect position she grabs the elks neck and in one fluent motion she shapes it's neck holding on so tightly as the cow elk and her fall. Thump!! She pants while holding the elks neck the elk kicks for a while and then stops but she still holds on. Then releases she smiles a little but she knows she isn't safe there she eats a little to recover from her kill. She tries dragging her kill to the pack but instead drags it under a tree full of leaves so the scaverangers don't see it then she sents the place to cover up the smell of a fresh dead carcass. She runs to the pack and tells them dinner Is ready she takes them there coutionly for she knows the sent of bears and cougars fill the air but is safe this time.....to be continued......"

Hoped you liked my role playing I made it up in lik 2mins.

- QUXXN

(on my other one I forgot to wite her personality so I edited it and this is what it came out to be hope u lik it better than the other one)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:42:02 pm by Violet »

Offline FearfulFloof

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm hungry.
    • View Profile
Re: )(Dark Forest)( ***A Wolf RP*** {Recruiting mebers ATM}
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 09:02:45 pm »
important info at bottom!
Character Name:Rouge
Username (in-game):FearfulFloof
Age (dog years):28
Picture Of Wolf:
History/ Summary Of Wolf:Once a troublesome rouge, hence the name. Rouge had gotten in the direct path of a bear to protect a young pup from the Dark Forest Pack. she nearly died to save the pup, and the pack had taken care of her for a bit after that. the only reason she stayed is because the pup she saved and it's litter mates had asked her to. she was, and still is, very fond of pups. however, she never got used to being around so many wolves.
Personality:prefers to sit alone during meal time, loves pups, doesn't like idle chat, hates bears.
RolePlay Sample:her ears prick, turning toward the sound of a bear nearby. heh, that's the packs problem. then she hears the squeak of a pup in trouble. oh no, no pup deserves to die, even if it was a pack pup. she ran forward and struck the bear in the back of it's neck, using tooth and claw to hold onto the bear. the bear flung her off into a tree, she fell from the tree and got back up slowly. the bear charged at her, but she was ready. she jumped to the side, then lunged for the bears neck. her teeth met flesh, and she tasted the bitter-sweet blood of her dying enemy. she let go of the bears neck, and at that moment, she realized, the bear was still dying. it took one final strike at her, it's huge claws scraping against her side. she fell over, blood leaking from her side. she could die because of this. as she was loosing consciousness, she heard some voices... (note, this post is at least twice as long as what my normal posting would be, due to the fact that it would take me forever to post this long every time.)

due to school and whatnot, i may not be on all the time, please keep this in mind if i leave unexpectedly.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 09:12:03 pm by Dracolupe »
Clicks Plz!