Author Topic: ♥ Happy Hallonightmares! ♥ Now Accepting! Has Map  (Read 3519 times)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
♥ Happy Hallonightmares! ♥ Now Accepting! Has Map
« on: October 28, 2011, 10:44:13 pm »

Happy Hallonightmares!
The air is heavy with the sickening scent of rotting flesh and splattered blood. Days old blood covers your snout and has matted the area around your lips. Crows caw and peck at furless carcasses in the distance, and yet even though they were gone forever, you can still hear the weak cries of your old peer feline and canines. Skyscrapers loom above your head. They were not 50 stories tall; they were small, weak skyscrapers. They could easily be damaged by the undead. Everything around you... was dead. But not everything.
In the distance, you see a large canine figure. The figure did not limp. It did not curl it's lips and snarl. It did not come running to you, trying to tear into your flesh. It was only a shade of black against the setting sun. Curiously, you approach the figure.
Bad move. The figure curls it's lips up; no, it didn't have any lips. A crack booms as it's jaw bones open and aim for your neck, snarling and snapping. " D-die! " it manages to screech as it lands a blow to your side. " F-f-food! You! " it roars. WHAT IS THIS THING?! your brain screams. The figure suddenly flees and, quite frankly, clambers up the nearby skyscraper. Before it leaps, it turns and says
" I-I....I w-will follow y-you... u-until you f-fall... ".

Rules
Follow these or you will recieve a brutal arsewhoopin. >U

○ PG13+. This. Is. Gore.
○ Semi-literate ONLY. Atleast 2+ sentences.
○ Semi-realistic. No sparkledogs or sparklecats. ( AKA dogs/cats with bright, neon pelts and markings )
○ Must be able to download presets and maps.
○ No auto-hit, godmod, or mary-sue. ( Only the infected can semi-godmod; they can leap from skyscraper to skyscraper, breathe fire, shapeshift, ect, but they CANNOT autohit. )
○ Your character cannot just ' find ' the safehaven. It's gotta go through atleast 1 roleplay first.
○ If you read the rules, put " Cake " at the bottom of your form.
○ Do. Not. Cuss. Even though it's rated PG13+, it's still against the rules.
○ If you are bitten or scratched by one of the Infected, you are infected and will become one of that species in time. No exceptions.
○ Please do not go around biting everybody; infected have the same basic needs too. They have hunger. They have thirst. They have a limited amount of both.
○ You know the basic weaknesses of vampires, werewolves, ect- but Pumpkin? No. I won't tell you, M'kay? C:
○ Have fun.

People you should know- and don't want to meet.

Name;; Pumpkin
Age;; Infinity
Gender;; Male
Species;; Infected, unnatural dire wolf
Infected?;; Yes
Personality;; The basic infected personality; ruthless, bloodthirsty, and insane.
History;; Pumpkin used to be a happy-go-lucky mutt. But that changed when a parasite, called the Infecting Ticken ( infectidious tickenlek ), bit him and dug into his skin. The ticken had no known cure back then, and neither today. His eyesight turned red. The ticken began to multiply over his pelt, as they are asexual, and tear his flesh apart. He naturally went insane. He began to clip onto cannibalism, thus creating the first ever known animal apocalypse. The ticken, eventually, reach his bones and begin to die off. But flesh still remains on his pelt. The Infecting Ticken stay there.
Cubs;; Pumpkin has no kin, and how could he have kin now?
Mate;; He doesn't plan to have any in the future; he just kills females on site. Infected females, however, he'll just run from.

Name;; Akuma
Age;; At least 3000 Years
Gender;; Female
Species;; Unknown Canine
Infected?;; Yes
Personality;; Akuma is not a very social creature, and is mostly quiet. Due to her appearance, most tend to stay away from her. She lives a solitary life, not bothering with the "infected packs". The thing Akuma hates most are pups. Their foolish nature, their curiosity, and their habit of saying "I can easily take you down one-pawed!". Akuma mostly chases the little buggers until they're on their backs.
History;; Akuma was born into a normal canine pack. She had normal parents and siblings. But after her first four months, the Infected Ticken parasite broke into the pack. Most members went crazy from it, such as throwing themselves into a river or insanely killing others. Akuma soon caught the ticken, and was disfigured. Dark grey patches of fur started to break out on the canine's light brown fur. Bones jutted out here and there. But the worst part was her face. The flesh rotted so bad it soon dropped off. Ugly scars appeared everywhere. Akuma's right eye went pitch black except for a small slit-like pupil. Her left leg also had the same effect.
The remaining pack members chased her out, worrying that Akuma would also go insane. They chased her to a nearby river where they left her. Akuma got a look at herself for the first time. She nearly howled in horror. She wandered the forest lands, when she came across the bones of some sort of canine. The skull was hollowed out like a mask. An idea popped into Akuma. It took the canine a while to find out how to put the stupid skull on her head, but she finally did it. This caused Akuma to earn her nicknames. The Cursed. The Bonekeeper.
Cubs;; None
Mate;; None

In case of emergency- talk to these non-infecteds.

NONE, APPLY

Dare to join?

Please fill out this form.

Code: [Select]
200x200 PX Headshot

Name;;
Age;;
Gender;;
Species;;
Infected?;; ( Yes or no )
Personality;;
History;;
Cubs;;
Mate;;
Roleplay Sample;;

Maps+Media

MAPS

ANIMAL APOCALYPSE(MAIN)
(CLICK)

WEBSITES

NONE- Zodiac is making one.

BANNARS

Some bannars that you can put in your signature.

Code: [Select]
[center][url=http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=13401.0][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/111029C/iaza15187862053200.png[/img][/url[/center]
PRESETS

Please download these presets to see characters correctly.

Pumpkin(CLICK)

Akuma(CLICK

ECT

Anything else related to this roleplay.

KNOWLEDGE TO SHARE

Infectidious Tickenlek

The infectidious tickenlek starts out as a normal tick; the tick, if on a host for a long period of time, evolves and begins to multiply over the hosts pelt. The tick then begins digging into the skin and drinking the blood; this causes bloodshot eyes. After the tick has had it's fill of blood, it begins to chew and eat the flesh of the host; then it called the Ticken. The Ticken will devour the host until his or her's flesh is gone; whether it be tissue, muscle, or fat; Ticken will eat it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 06:31:42 pm by .:FlatSoda:. »

Zodiac

Re: ? Happy Hallonightmares! ? Now Accepting! Has Map
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 05:58:07 pm »

Name;; Akuma
Gender;; Female
Species;; Unknown Canine
Infected?;; Yes
Personality;; Akuma is not a very social creature, and is mostly quiet. Due to her appearance, most tend to stay away from her. She lives a solitary life, not bothering with the "infected packs". The thing Akuma hates most are pups. Their foolish nature, their curiosity, and their habit of saying "I can easily take you down one-pawed!". Akuma mostly chases the little buggers until they're on their backs.
History;; Akuma was born into a normal canine pack. She had normal parents and siblings. But after her first four months, the Infected Ticken parasite broke into the pack. Most members went crazy from it, such as throwing themselves into a river or insanely killing others. Akuma soon caught the ticken, and was disfigured. Dark grey patches of fur started to break out on the canine's light brown fur. Bones jutted out here and there. But the worst part was her face. The flesh rotted so bad it soon dropped off. Ugly scars appeared everywhere. Akuma's right eye went pitch black except for a small slit-like pupil. Her left leg also had the same effect.
The remaining pack members chased her out, worrying that Akuma would also go insane. They chased her to a nearby river where they left her. Akuma got a look at herself for the first time. She nearly howled in horror. She wandered the forest lands, when she came across the bones of some sort of canine. The skull was hollowed out like a mask. An idea popped into Akuma. It took the canine a while to find out how to put the stupid skull on her head, but she finally did it. This caused Akuma to earn her nicknames. The Cursed. The Bonekeeper.
Cubs;; None
Mate;; None
Roleplay Sample;; (Isn't the history enough for you >.>) Snarling, Akuma snapped her jaws in thin air. The raven retreated back with a caw and it's crimson eyes shone with fury. Satisfied, the dark-furred canine went back to wolfing down the carcass of some unknown animal. The meat tasted like garbage. It was already rotten to the core and fat flies swarmed around it. "Better than nothing." She thought. Two caws sounded in the distance. Hadn't they learned their lesson. Akuma's eyes narrowed, and she let out a furious bark. The ravens let out continuous caws of fear before finally retreating to the rooftops.

Preset (Also in bio): http://www.mediafire.com/?3e1eoz7e7c21n1i

CAKE.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 06:11:56 pm »

Name;; Akuma
Gender;; Female
Species;; Unknown Canine
Infected?;; Yes
Cubs;; None
Mate;; None
Roleplay Sample;; (Isn't the history enough for you >.>) Snarling, Akuma snapped her jaws in thin air. The raven retreated back with a caw and it's crimson eyes shone with fury. Satisfied, the dark-furred canine went back to wolfing down the carcass of some unknown animal. The meat tasted like garbage. It was already rotten to the core and fat flies swarmed around it. "Better than nothing." She thought. Two caws sounded in the distance. Hadn't they learned their lesson. Akuma's eyes narrowed, and she let out a furious bark. The ravens let out continuous caws of fear before finally retreating to the rooftops.

Preset (Also in bio): http://www.mediafire.com/?3e1eoz7e7c21n1i

CAKE.
Accepted. C:

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 03:44:05 pm »
Err I dont know if the picture is 200x200 if It isnt I may edit it or could you? :/

Name;; Gir
Age;; 60 days (derp I know young)
Gender;; Male
Species;; Robot Disguised as a dog XD (you can infect him he'd probably be a crazy robot but if robot wont work Ill make him a alien or a green beagle XD)
Infected?;; ( Yes or no ) No
Personality;; Funny and dumb
History;; He lived on a different planet and he got blown to earth on a ship due to his Dumbness so he landed in the park of Animal Apocalypse and as soon as gir got out, the ship disappeared and no longer returned so he walked the streets eating human foods...
Cubs;; No one
Mate;; ^ same here
Roleplay Sample;; I walk the streets looking for a good food from the humans "hmm nnnn lets see" I said as I push a trash can down and I pull a piece of ham out and start munching on it. "mmm this is good" my eyes start to look cross eyed due to his dumbness. I walk into a abandon house and I go upstairs to sleep not knowing the infected are probably right out at the door step...

CAKE. ^^

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 05:14:31 pm »
Err I dont know if the picture is 200x200 if It isnt I may edit it or could you? :/

Name;; Gir
Age;; 60 days (derp I know young)
Gender;; Male
Species;; Robot Disguised as a dog XD (you can infect him he'd probably be a crazy robot but if robot wont work Ill make him a alien or a green beagle XD)
Infected?;; ( Yes or no ) No
Personality;; Funny and dumb
History;; He lived on a different planet and he got blown to earth on a ship due to his Dumbness so he landed in the park of Animal Apocalypse and as soon as gir got out, the ship disappeared and no longer returned so he walked the streets eating human foods...
Cubs;; No one
Mate;; ^ same here
Roleplay Sample;; I walk the streets looking for a good food from the humans "hmm nnnn lets see" I said as I push a trash can down and I pull a piece of ham out and start munching on it. "mmm this is good" my eyes start to look cross eyed due to his dumbness. I walk into a abandon house and I go upstairs to sleep not knowing the infected are probably right out at the door step...

CAKE. ^^

Copper, would you please roleplay in third-person?

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 05:32:03 pm »
roleplay in third person? Sorry Im young and I dont know everything XD

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 05:44:23 pm »

Name: Court
Species: Artic Wolf
Infected: No
Personality: Court is a kinda, sweet, loving wolf. She helps any wolf that is in need and knows of these infected creatures. She is swift and brave willing to give her life for a friend in need.
History: Court was leader of her pack in the artic wilderness. After 2 years of leading her pack a wolf soon got infected by a tiken and it spready rapitly. They were so mad that they would kill each other eating each other alive. Court could do nothing to save them and thus she ran. After a year of traveling she came upon a strange, creepy place. She soon called this self home and learned to aviod these terrible creatures.
Cubs: None
Mate: None
Roleplay Sample: Court slowly walked threw the rotted land her paw pads aching from the hard earth. Dispite the horrible stench in the air she took a large wiff of the air, checking to see if there was any infected creature near by. She let out a small bark sickened by the horrible rotting carcasses on the ground. There was no escaping this horrible place for once you enter you could not leave the creatures were waiting for you at every turn. She continued threw the land when she heard a bone snap. Quickly she turned her head around but saw nothing. Fear rushed over her and she began to run deeper into the land where the monsters lurked. There was a sudden flash of movement passing before her eyes, she let ut a loud growl. "Who's there!"  She was suddenly knocked onto her side by an incredible strength knocking into her, it was Pumpkin........

Cake!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 05:53:49 pm by Courtney »

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

-Angel-

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 01:53:46 am »

i have no picture of her, but her preset is being worked on so heres a detailed description:

Kenzi is a medium sized wolf with a small, lanky frame. Her ribs are noticably visible. Her ears are torn and her tail is fluffy. Kenzis pelt is a snow white color with dark red on the tip of her ears. Her mane is a black eyecover with red tips. Kenzi's eyes are silver and surrounded by black fur. It appears as if she were wearing mascara that ran down her face. The tip of Kenzi's tail is red and shades to black. On her two front paws, kenzi wears white leg warmers with black stripes that go about half way up her legs. On her two front legs she has cuts that go a bit past halfway up her legs. Around her neck, kenzi wears a smokey grey necklace with spikes that dangle down. Her claws are black, with dried blood at the ends.
Name;; Kenzi
Age;; Early teens
Gender;; female
Species;; dire wolf
Infected?;; no
Personality;; Kenzi never likes to get close to anyone. To strangers, shes mean and tries to push others away. She won't trust anyone but can be trusted herself. If you do get to know her, kenzi is nice, but shy and distant. She will lay down her life for anyone she loves. If you make an enemy of her she'll try to avoid you. Kenzi's not one to start trouble.

History;; Kenzi was the third pup to a litter of six. She wasnt the youngest, and wasnt the oldest, so she really didnt have a special place. Kenzi was the daughter of the pack's alpha and was always expected to do good. Under all this pressure, kenzi wasnt even chosen as heir to the throne, it was her oh so goody brother, Kayode. Kenzi was angred by this and decided to just stop doing good. As in, she just didnt listen. When the time came for Kayode to step up, his first order of buisness was to exile Kenzi. She didnt really care if she was a pack member or not. All she wanted was the protection and food of the pack. On her own, kenzi scavenged the forest for carcasses, as she didnt bother to learn to hunt. While she was in the forest, Kenzi met another wolf named Reaver. She and reaver stuck together for a long time, and soon became mates. Then the horrid day came where Reaver was bitten by an infected creature. Kenzi is once again on her own, and not a day goes by where she doesnt think about reaver.
Cubs;; none
Mate;; Reaver (infected so i guess she now has no mate)
Roleplay Sample;; A small figure cautiosly crept behind a fallen tree. Everything was still under the reddish sunset sky. It looked as is it were a painting. Burned trees surrounded the wolf. It was quiet, so quiet the snap of a twig would sound like an earthquake. Not-so-lucky Kenzi just happened to be surrounded by them. In front of the tree she crept behind was a black wolf, blood caked onto his body. He seemed to be asleep. Kenzi took another step, and a twig snapped. The wolf's ears perked up and kenzi stood dead still. It raised a lip and let out a low growl. Kenzi darted. She ran so fast that everything in front of her was a blur. Her feet barely touched the ground at each step. Kenzi then crashed into something. Another infected wolf. This wolf was much, much bigger than her. She knew her death would come within the next moment. Her lip slightly quivered, a tear came into one eye. Kenzi's life flashed before her eyes. She closed them, preparing for the bite that would end her...

CAKE!!!

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 09:13:51 pm »

i have no picture of her, but her preset is being worked on so heres a detailed description:

Kenzi is a medium sized wolf with a small, lanky frame. Her ribs are noticably visible. Her ears are torn and her tail is fluffy. Kenzis pelt is a snow white color with dark red on the tip of her ears. Her mane is a black eyecover with red tips. Kenzi's eyes are silver and surrounded by black fur. It appears as if she were wearing mascara that ran down her face. The tip of Kenzi's tail is red and shades to black. On her two front paws, kenzi wears white leg warmers with black stripes that go about half way up her legs. On her two front legs she has cuts that go a bit past halfway up her legs. Around her neck, kenzi wears a smokey grey necklace with spikes that dangle down. Her claws are black, with dried blood at the ends.
Name;; Kenzi
Age;; Early teens
Gender;; female
Species;; dire wolf
Infected?;; no
Personality;; Kenzi never likes to get close to anyone. To strangers, shes mean and tries to push others away. She won't trust anyone but can be trusted herself. If you do get to know her, kenzi is nice, but shy and distant. She will lay down her life for anyone she loves. If you make an enemy of her she'll try to avoid you. Kenzi's not one to start trouble.

History;; Kenzi was the third pup to a litter of six. She wasnt the youngest, and wasnt the oldest, so she really didnt have a special place. Kenzi was the daughter of the pack's alpha and was always expected to do good. Under all this pressure, kenzi wasnt even chosen as heir to the throne, it was her oh so goody brother, Kayode. Kenzi was angred by this and decided to just stop doing good. As in, she just didnt listen. When the time came for Kayode to step up, his first order of buisness was to exile Kenzi. She didnt really care if she was a pack member or not. All she wanted was the protection and food of the pack. On her own, kenzi scavenged the forest for carcasses, as she didnt bother to learn to hunt. While she was in the forest, Kenzi met another wolf named Reaver. She and reaver stuck together for a long time, and soon became mates. Then the horrid day came where Reaver was bitten by an infected creature. Kenzi is once again on her own, and not a day goes by where she doesnt think about reaver.
Cubs;; none
Mate;; Reaver (infected so i guess she now has no mate)
Roleplay Sample;; A small figure cautiosly crept behind a fallen tree. Everything was still under the reddish sunset sky. It looked as is it were a painting. Burned trees surrounded the wolf. It was quiet, so quiet the snap of a twig would sound like an earthquake. Not-so-lucky Kenzi just happened to be surrounded by them. In front of the tree she crept behind was a black wolf, blood caked onto his body. He seemed to be asleep. Kenzi took another step, and a twig snapped. The wolf's ears perked up and kenzi stood dead still. It raised a lip and let out a low growl. Kenzi darted. She ran so fast that everything in front of her was a blur. Her feet barely touched the ground at each step. Kenzi then crashed into something. Another infected wolf. This wolf was much, much bigger than her. She knew her death would come within the next moment. Her lip slightly quivered, a tear came into one eye. Kenzi's life flashed before her eyes. She closed them, preparing for the bite that would end her...

CAKE!!!

Accepted! C:

Name: Court
Species: Artic Wolf
Infected: No
Personality: Court is a kinda, sweet, loving wolf. She helps any wolf that is in need and knows of these infected creatures. She is swift and brave willing to give her life for a friend in need.
History: Court was leader of her pack in the artic wilderness. After 2 years of leading her pack a wolf soon got infected by a tiken and it spready rapitly. They were so mad that they would kill each other eating each other alive. Court could do nothing to save them and thus she ran. After a year of traveling she came upon a strange, creepy place. She soon called this self home and learned to aviod these terrible creatures.
Cubs: None
Mate: None
Roleplay Sample: Court slowly walked threw the rotted land her paw pads aching from the hard earth. Dispite the horrible stench in the air she took a large wiff of the air, checking to see if there was any infected creature near by. She let out a small bark sickened by the horrible rotting carcasses on the ground. There was no escaping this horrible place for once you enter you could not leave the creatures were waiting for you at every turn. She continued threw the land when she heard a bone snap. Quickly she turned her head around but saw nothing. Fear rushed over her and she began to run deeper into the land where the monsters lurked. There was a sudden flash of movement passing before her eyes, she let ut a loud growl. "Who's there!"  She was suddenly knocked onto her side by an incredible strength knocking into her, it was Pumpkin........

Cake!

Accepted! C:

roleplay in third person? Sorry Im young and I dont know everything XD

Roleplaying in third person is like...

" Kizme shook her pelt and turned her head sideways to view a knocked over trashcan in the distance. Her stomach growled, and she took off. Suddenly, a powerful force shoves her aside and she's knocked over. " This is MY food... " a deep low voice rumbles. "

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 03:36:02 am »
Umm so Ill have to fix my rp sentence? I will. as soon as I can.