Author Topic: ≈ Wild Vincity ≈ Semi-realistic+Literate Canadian Animal RP with a FINISHED map  (Read 8991 times)

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
lol srry..XD
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
I'll change my application if you want me to.
My Deviantart

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Ffff i probably end up joining here later today, imma think on it x3
Bane is my idol.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
I'll change my application if you want me to.

That would be nice. x3

And Claire, I shall wait.

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt

? name ? Lyla
? age ? 2 years
? gender ? Female
? species ? Cougar
? pack/clan? ? Loner
? personality ? Lyla is quiet shy and rowdy due to her young age. She may be a large feline but she's really gentle to all sorts of animals. She loves foxes and loves to fish, climb trees, and roll in flowers. Lyla can be mischevious which gets her into trouble most of the time, but she knows how to have fun.
? history ? Lyla was born to her mother Kadi and her father Ptreoclus in northern Canada. When she turned 8 months old, Lyla was seperated from her family when hunters came after them. Kadi told Lyla to run, which she did. Kadi and Ptreoclus stayed back to keep the hunters occupied while Lyla escaped.
? parents ? Kadi (dead) x Ptreoclus (dead)
? cubs ? Nope
? mate ? None
? roleplay sample ?
Lyla continued to run. It felt like she had been running for at least an hour. Surely by now, she was safe and sound. She slowed down near a tiny stream and got a drink. After she had her fill, she looked around and realized she was alone. No parents and no friends to comfort her. Her ears laid down and Lyla grew scared and nervous. "Momma...Daddy...." She said softly. She was still only 8 months old and she barely knew how to survive on her own. Lyla curled up next to the stream and shivered all night long.

(lol i made an app ^^)
Bane is my idol.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
" ... Historia walked in the forest,snow crunching under his paws.Historia was gaurding his den from every single creature that got near.Suddenly,another fox comes near.Historia hides,not wanting to let the fox know he was there.Then,historia pounced onto the fox,the other ofx than started attacking.Historia and the fox rolled on the ground,until they reached the river.Historia got his advantage,and pushed the fo into the roaring river.The fox couldn't fight the current,and drowned.Historia snorted,his scars showing,he went back to his den to rest ... "

MUCH Better roleplay sample, Riane. Accepted.

" ... ≈ name ≈ Lyla
≈ age ≈ 2 years
≈ gender ≈ Female
≈ species ≈ Cougar
≈ pack/clan? ≈ Loner
≈ personality ≈ Lyla is quiet shy and rowdy due to her young age. She may be a large feline but she's really gentle to all sorts of animals. She loves foxes and loves to fish, climb trees, and roll in flowers. Lyla can be mischevious which gets her into trouble most of the time, but she knows how to have fun.
≈ history ≈ Lyla was born to her mother Kadi and her father Ptreoclus in northern Canada. When she turned 8 months old, Lyla was seperated from her family when hunters came after them. Kadi told Lyla to run, which she did. Kadi and Ptreoclus stayed back to keep the hunters occupied while Lyla escaped.
≈ parents ≈ Kadi (dead) x Ptreoclus (dead)
≈ cubs ≈ Nope
≈ mate ≈ None
≈ roleplay sample ≈
Lyla continued to run. It felt like she had been running for at least an hour. Surely by now, she was safe and sound. She slowed down near a tiny stream and got a drink. After she had her fill, she looked around and realized she was alone. No parents and no friends to comfort her. Her ears laid down and Lyla grew scared and nervous. "Momma...Daddy...." She said softly. She was still only 8 months old and she barely knew how to survive on her own. Lyla curled up next to the stream and shivered all night long.

(lol i made an app ^^) ... "

Yay you made an app! Accepted.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 07:48:55 pm by .:FlatSoda:. »

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
My Deviantart

kittenzrcute

name:Jinvi
species:Gray wolf
pack/clan:Loner
personality:Can be strict and always avoids other animals she hides deep in the forest hoping that nobody will find her
history:Was raised in a pack parents were attacked on the day she was born
parents:Unknown
cubs/pups:None
mate:None
rp ex:Jinvi runs, the snow falls and covers her tracks and her bad wounds.They stung in the snow and she howls and whimpers in pain " OW THAT HURTS " then she thinks nobody is coming then she barks out to her self angerily " THERE WILL BE SOMEONE I JUST FEEL IT IN MY SOUL " she sits then her ears go flat as she thinks as nobody comes to get her

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
name:Jinvi
species:Gray wolf
pack/clan:Loner
personality:Can be strict and always avoids other animals she hides deep in the forest hoping that nobody will find her
history:Was raised in a pack parents were attacked on the day she was born
parents:Unknown
cubs/pups:None
mate:None
rp ex:Jinvi runs, the snow falls and covers her tracks and her bad wounds.They stung in the snow and she howls and whimpers in pain " OW THAT HURTS " then she thinks nobody is coming then she barks out to her self angerily " THERE WILL BE SOMEONE I JUST FEEL IT IN MY SOUL " she sits then her ears go flat as she thinks as nobody comes to get her

Personality- ... More than one sentence, please.
History- Dettaaaiiillllsssss.
Roleplay Example- Theres only one period in that sentence. " ... nobody comes to her ... "- and? You put no period. Also, your roleplay example is too short. More than... about 3 sentences, please. 6 or 7 would be great.
Re-read the rules. You missed something.

I recommend working on your puncuation and conjunction.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 08:10:55 pm by .:FlatSoda:. »

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Bump.
In my free time, I'll try to make a map and a site.
Oh, and people- send a request to the group ' Wild Vincity ', Mk?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:59:33 pm by .:FlatSoda:. »