Author Topic: « \\//\\// ild \\// incity; re-posted due to inactivity »  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« \\//\\// ild \\// incity; re-posted due to inactivity »
« on: November 19, 2011, 03:01:43 pm »

" ...They will not force us. They will stop degrading us. They will not control us, we will be victorious. "

PEOPLE. USE. THE. FORM. I. PROVIDED. ( here )

If you are an old member, regardless of whatever, please re-apply.

Snow falls softly around you in the sun; it had been snowing for days -- since you have entered these strange areas. It was in June, yet oddly, it snowed. From the locals' claims, it was the season of the ' big snow '. Wasn't it supposed to be Summer, like warm and green? Yes. But everything around you was covered with snow and the shade of gray from the trees. Gigantic pine trees loomed over your head as you began to dig a small den in the enbankment of a hill. More snow covered your body, and finally- earth. The ground was cold and hard; too frozen for your scrawny little paws to dig through. With a sigh, you squeeze into the snow-den. Your stomach rumbles with an eager plead for food. You ignore it anyway; survival is no longer the main thing on your mind. Your eyes start to close; but not before a small arctic fox with a ringed tail sticks it's head into your den. " Hello? " It asks shyly. Your face immediatly breaks into a snarl. " Okay! Okay! I'm goin'. " the fox says in a feminine voice. Who was that fox? Curiousity fills your mind and you climb out of the snow. You look around, but no fox is in sight. A squirrel scampers on the ground nearby; your stomach rumbles again and your legs move wildly. The squirrel doesn't bother to move; it knows it's about to be eaten, and it doesn't seem to care. Warm blood fills your snout as you devour the squirrel quickly. The only thing you can smell now is blood; fresh, frisky, squirrel blood. Blood covers the nearby tree. Blood covers the snow. Everything you see is covered in a bloody coat. " Uh... " you stammer. You lick your lips clean and the blood fades away. This place was odd. No, it wasn't odd, but it was; you were in Blood Splatter National Park, located in the center of Canada. This place... this place was home to weirdos. Weirdos, as in the ones who don't belong with others; you didn't belong here, but you felt like you blended in well with others.

You knew this was your home from now on.

Plot

SEASON;; Early Spring
TEMPERATURE;; 50°F ( 10°C )
MATING;; Yes
PREY ABUNDANCE;; 100%
SNOW ON GROUND?;; No

None. Once we get about 5-8 members, a plot will be introduced.

Rules

Semi-realistic.
ALL IN-GAME RULES APPLY
ALL FORUM RULES APPLY
No godmod.
No autohit.
When mating, take it to whisper.
Please refrain from having mythical animals. Example: Dragons, unicorns, werewolves, ect.
Semi-Literate(+above) ONLY. You see that big paragraph I wrote at the top? Atleast 1/4 of that, please- About 5 or 6 sentences with correct spelling, puncuation, and grammar.
Your character is not immortal. It does not have any special powers. It must die sometime.
During a fight, your character has a 5 dodge rule- only 5[/i][/u] dodges. Your character must[/i][/u] get hit/wounded.
If you read the rules, put " Cake " at the BOTTOM of your form.
During roleplay, no " ...Silver takes some holly berries and eats them, healing his wound... " < -- ANY of that; you get hit in the arse with mah kickhammer. C8
Realistic colors ONLY. However, eyes can be whatever. Want a rainbow swirly-eyed lynx? Go nuts.
You have to get MY permission to start a pack/clan- I don't want a clan just moving willy nilly into the map.
You don't have to add ANYTHING to your name after joining; just send a group request to ' Wild Vincity '.

ONLY THE SPECIES OF;;

Gray Wolf
Red Wolf
Arctic Wolf
Red Fox
Arctic Fox
Cougar
Grizzly Bear
Black Bear
Canadian Lynx
Bobcat ( Still a Lynx. )

ARE ACCEPTED. DO NOT HAVE ANY CHARACTER THAT'S SPECIES IS DIFFERENT THAN THESE.
Exception; Hybrids of WOLF-WOLF, FOX-FOX, BEAR-BEAR, or LYNX-LYNX are accepted.

Packs/Clans

NOTE;; This roleplay takes place in CANADA. Do you think lions would be here? No.

NONE.

APPLY FOR PACK/CLAN HERE;;
Code: [Select]
≈Pack/Clan Name HERE≈
≈Member Count HERE≈
≈Wanted Territory added to map HERE≈

Members

CODE
♀ = Male
♀ = Female
♥ = Wolf
♦ = Fox
♣ = Bear
◙ = Cougar
╫ = Lynx

TOTAL: 1

≈ Acadtriac ≈
≈ 4.7 ( 56 Months ) years ≈

≈ No pack/clan ≈
≈ No cubs ≈
≈ No mate ≈

Maps / Territories
You'll notice alot of it is ' Devil's ' . /hinthint.

The red dots I just put there 'cause I was bored.

DOWLOAD;

http://tinyurl.com/wildvincitymap
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 03:46:40 pm by Embrastic »

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 03:02:03 pm »
Applications

Copy+Paste+Fill out the stuff in the ?s / squiggles.

Code: [Select]
Rough 200x300 piccy here
? name ?
? age ?
? gender ?
? species ?
? pack/clan? ?
? personality ?
? history ?
? parents ?
? cubs ?
? mate ?