Author Topic: !!~10 Clan Warrior Cats RolePlay w/ HUGE map~ We Need Members!!  (Read 2193 times)

XxEclipsedSunxX

!!~10 Clan Warrior Cats RolePlay w/ HUGE map~ We Need Members!!
« on: November 25, 2011, 05:29:56 pm »
We have 2 sites, but one is currently under construction by us (the Proboards one). We have 2 sites because it appears that not everyone can access Wetpaint.com, but a lot of people can access Proboards.com .

http://www.prophecyoftheclans.wetpaint.com/

For the WetPaint website, after you register (sign up), you will recieve your first message. Open it and read everything on it, then fill out the form that is sent along with it. In this rp, we keep a log of all of our members. For either site, READ OUR RULES WHICH HAVE BEEN SET IN STONE.

http://www.prophecyoftheclansrp.proboards.com/ **Under Construction 30% finished**

For the Proboards website, you have to sign up (register) in order to see most of the stuff. What you will see at first are the simple things, like General. When you sign up, you will see everything. After you sign up, send a private message or email to XxEclipsedSunxX (admin), to tell her what your character's name is, history, and so on. You do not need to provide an RP sample, because I believe even the worst RPers and noobs will learn over time. Admit it, we were all that shunned little noob who sucked @ rping at one point.

READ THE RULES WHICH HAVE BEEN SET IN STONE. If you do not agree FULLY to these rules, you cannot rp in this rp. Do not sign up unless you fully agree. The 12th rule may seem the hardest to follow, or the harshest, but it is for a good reason. I opened this RP up when FH first began (when I still remembered my original account's password & username e_o)
We had over 900 members in the rp, and that was BEFORE we made a site, which was recently. All of them loved how closely our rp followed the real warriors' logic. We were a great rp, with very close-knit Clans.

Now that I have re-opened the RP, I have started re-making the old map. It is MUCH bigger than before. It is very realistic in size and proportion. I will not give you exact measurements, but I will tell you that it is literally 3x the size of Fluorite Plains, if not larger.

The map will hopefully be done around December(2011) - February(2012).

I am currently looking for LEADERS (strictly leaders, no warriors/kits/etc, but feel free to sign up and apply either way if you are or aren't a leader. We will find a proper Clan for you to join.)

The leaders who apply must FULLY agree to the rules, and must FULLY agree to enforce the rules without mercy. By rules, I mean the ones set in stone, not just the warrior code. Leaders must be very careful when selecting Deputies. You will know why when you apply, and if you are accepted as a leader. I will then send you a private message that will tell you what your new duties are, and so on.

All members who join must fully agree to the rules. There will be rules up soon that can be "bent" a little for certain members. When it is updated, simply send a private message to XxEclipsedSunxX on the website(s) for the RP, asking her permission to bend those rules. If you are not descriptive enough, she will ask you "Why? What is your reason for wanting to bend these rules?" do not make up a fake excuse, and do not reply "I dunno... just wanted to." . If you are descriptive enough, she will send you either an "Approved" or "Denied" message. If you asked her for more than 1 rule to bend in the same message, then no matter what it says as the subject, read through what she has said. She can Approve or Deny many rules at once, and there is no guarantee that she will respond quickly, or in the way you are expecting. She is a very fair person, but she will crack a whip if need-be.

If she sends you a "Denied" message, or if she is late to respond, and you start to "bend" the rules anyway, you will be banned from this RP and the site(s) permanently. If the majority of our members reports you to XxEclipsedSunxX for doing so, then she will know you are certainly not a member worthy of trust.

If she sends you an "Arpproved" message, then feel free to bend that rule to the extent she has explained to you in the reply. You will not be accountable for any reports that come in saying that you are bending the rules without permission (if it involves the rule(s) you were given permission to bend. If you are found bending other rules without a proper approval from XxEclipsedSunxX, you will be held accountable and possibly banned from the site(s) ).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We may seem fairly rude or mean when you read this, I guess, but we really aren't. We are just VERY strict on our rules. You will find that after about a week of Role Playing on our map(s), and with our members, the rules will seem to flow naturally, and become a breeze to follow. Only the most loyal members will be chosen as leaders in our rp. I will personally remove a leader from their position if I find that they are not suited to lead a Clan properly. That does not mean you will be removed from your Clan, but only from your position in the Clan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have the following Clans. You can choose to apply below, or to simply go to whichever site you can access (try Wetpaint first, because it is our main site and priority)

RainClan-

Leader:
-Leopardstar
Moons: 20 Moons

Deputy:
-Rowanclaw
Moons: 30 Moons
Medicine Cat:
- ~N/A~
Moons: ~N/A~

Medicine Cat apprentice:
- ~N/A~

Warriors:

~N/A~

Apprentices:

~N/A~

Queens:

~N/A~

Kits:

~N/A~

Elders:

~N/A~

MistClan-

Leader:
- ~N/A~

Deputy:
- ~N/A~
Medicine Cat:
- ~N/A~

Medicine Cat apprentice:
- ~N/A~

Warriors:

~N/A~

Apprentices:

~N/A~

Queens:

~N/A~

Kits:

~N/A~

Elders:

~N/A~

CloudClan-

Leader:
- ~N/A~

Deputy:
- ~N/A~
Medicine Cat:
- ~N/A~

Medicine Cat apprentice:
- ~N/A~

Warriors:

~N/A~

Apprentices:

~N/A~

Queens:

~N/A~

Kits:

~N/A~

Elders:

~N/A~

StormClan-

Leader:
-Thistlestar
Moons: 70 Moons

Deputy:
- ~N/A~
Medicine Cat:
- ~N/A~

Medicine Cat apprentice:
- ~N/A~

Warriors:

~N/A~

Apprentices:

~N/A~

Queens:

~N/A~

Kits:

~N/A~

Elders:

~N/A~

BreezeClan-

Leader:
- ~N/A~

Deputy:
- ~N/A~
Medicine Cat:
- ~N/A~

Medicine Cat apprentice:
- ~N/A~

Warriors:

~N/A~

Apprentices:

~N/A~

Queens:

~N/A~

Kits:

~N/A~

Elders:

~N/A~

AshClan-

Leader:
-Ravenstar
Moons: 57 Moons

Deputy:
-Runningbrook
Moons: 40 Moons
Medicine Cat:
- ~N/A~

Medicine Cat apprentice:
- ~N/A~

Warriors:

~N/A~

Apprentices:

~N/A~

Queens:

~N/A~

Kits:

~N/A~

Elders:

~N/A~

LeafClan-

Leader:
-Willowstar
Moons: 80 Moons

Deputy:
- ~N/A~
Medicine Cat:
- ~N/A~

Medicine Cat apprentice:
- ~N/A~

Warriors:

~N/A~

Apprentices:

~N/A~

Queens:

~N/A~

Kits:

~N/A~

Elders:

~N/A~

FeatherClan-

Leader:
- ~N/A~

Deputy:
- ~N/A~
Medicine Cat:
- ~N/A~

Medicine Cat apprentice:
- ~N/A~

Warriors:

~N/A~

Apprentices:

~N/A~

Queens:

~N/A~

Kits:

~N/A~

Elders:

~N/A~

PrarieClan-

Leader:
- ~N/A~

Deputy:
- ~N/A~
Medicine Cat:
- ~N/A~

Medicine Cat apprentice:
- ~N/A~

Warriors:

~N/A~

Apprentices:

~N/A~

Queens:

~N/A~

Kits:

~N/A~

Elders:

~N/A~

DuskClan-

Leader:
-Froststar
Moons: 73 Moons

Deputy:
-Bonefur
Moons: 46 Moons
Medicine Cat:
- ~N/A~

Medicine Cat apprentice:
- ~N/A~

Warriors:

~N/A~

Apprentices:

~N/A~

Queens:

~N/A~

Kits:

~N/A~

Elders:

~N/A~

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Re: !!~10 Clan Warrior Cats RolePlay w/ HUGE map~ We Need Members!!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 05:28:09 am »
Name:MoonStar
Clan:FeatherClan
Mate:None
Kits:None
In-game User:tanatiger2002
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!