Author Topic: ??Akatsuki Assassins?? *OPEN SPOTS JOIN*  (Read 2682 times)

Kagiri

??Akatsuki Assassins?? *OPEN SPOTS JOIN*
« on: January 11, 2011, 12:44:45 am »
Base Information
Welcome...  To the Land of The Akatsuki.
  We are a pride that take pleasure in slowly depriving other lions of their existence on earth. Hence, we love to kill.  This pride is quiet cunning, we don't act without thinking and when we make our move we usually don't miss our target.

To say in brief this is for the lions that aren't feint of heart.  If you cant kill will out regret then don't bother asking Satsuki to join.  There is a ancient legend and this pride is tied to an even bigger scheme.  If you fear death itself, then this is also not your rightful place.  If you can read and look closely at the word 'Assassins' then I would recomend you to leave.  We also do not take kindly to spies from our enemy's... plus do we really look that dumb.. I think we would know if your a spy from a neighboring pride.  
__
Rules
  • We are a force to be reckoned with, stay out of our plans and you should be OK. If there is anyone that lusts for power, feel free to join. ^-'
  • We don't accept any charity nor any allies.  If we are wounded and on the brink of death, unless help is offered by a fellow pride mate we would rather die than accept help from a stranger or from a enemy.
  • The Supremacy's word, is law.  What they both say is the best decision for the pride.
    • Disobey these rules and you will have to pay some mega consequences... then again it depends on what you did. The highest punishment of all is the Kuroso Penalty. Your life will be taken from you in a split second.
    • Lastly we DO NOT kill for fun, or kill cubs/pups under any circumstances!  If done so by any of our members then please the the Supremacy and they shall be punished right away.  It is considered a taboo and a massive murder if you break this law.

__
    Ranks
    Supremacy
      The Top of the top.  The alphas of the pride.  There word is law, disobey it and your life could flip upside down and never go back to 'Sunny Side Up!' So in order to stay on there good side, do as they ask, respect them and they will make sure your life stays a amazing as possible, with showing you the respect back!

Sora
      The right paw of the Supremacy.  They are the second most trusted but not the top trusted of the pride.  The Sora's power over the pack is great.  They can give any punishment that seems fit except the Kuroso penalty.  The only member of the pride can give out this punishment are the Supremacy.
KAZU
 The KAZU are a special team of 14 pride members, they are the top most trusted. The will not even share plans with the Sora if the Supremacy says so.  These members are the first trusted to the Supremacy.  The KAZU are sent out to do all the more special work, they fight in wars, and some can even heal themselves.  Not many can get captured due to there phenomenal ability.  This position can not be asked for.  You must prove to the Supremacy's that your Strength, Speed, Stamina, and Agility must be more amazing than that of a regular lion.  Hence why they are the special pride members.   [P.S Basically if you have good rping skills, don't become a Marry Sue XD]

Kazuma
 The special pack members.  They are sent out to do special missions and are the assassins that get hired by other packs to kill enemy's.  These are the members that have the most information, and if they are captured or forced to spill information they MUST kill themselves instead of giving out information.  Or things will be bad if they try to return to the pride and if they escape but tell some information. Some KAZU will be sent out to kill the ex-member. They do not go on the special missions and can not do what the KAZU can do.

Shinjis
These are the Kazuma in training lions.  On rare occasions if a cubs power is very great they will be boosted up to the rank of KAZU. One special KAZU member related by blood or close to the cubs parents will teach the cub all they need to know. It is extremely hard for a cub to even get into the KAZU at this age, there training starts at 9 Moons.  There training is settled into three categories:

Genjutsu [Creating special illusions in battle to fight for them instead of there real selves.  They can use there minds to change the image of other things so other lions can see it other wise.]
Taijutsu [Fighting on pure strength with fangs and claws (weakest of the three)]
Setjutsu [Using this special thing called Hua in the lions body, there are seven gates (Peace, Hate, Love, Jealousy, Greed, Rage, Happiness) and it runs up every lions spine.  Only a special selected few can use this Jutsu and open the gates to unlock great power.  You have to be born with Setjutsu to be able to master it. No lion or cub can just learn it. But if you have this special ability you can still learn the other two but if your not born with this one you can not learn this one at all.]

To determine which category the cub shall be placed as there is a small stone placed in the center of the pride lands.  A cub must place there left paw on it. Engraved in it is a triangle with three smaller circles.  The one on the top is a purple and red moon. [Setjutsu]
The bottom right is a cherry blossom resting on a lily pad in the water. [Genjutsu]
And the last circle is a silver line with seven colored dots on it. [Taijutsu]
Which ever one lights up is the cubs special nature.  To have Taijutsu as a starting nature is considered to be a bad omen.

__

We have no medic-lion.  We have no boundaries.  We have no heart to listen to others than our own kind.  Join us if you can cope with out pride and life style.  
[Smirks, we would be more than happy to have you with us.]  

"Is it lawful to do good or to do harm on the sabbath, to save life or to kill?..." Let us see shall we...
__

Supremacy
Female
Satsuki [English: The 5TH Iris Moon]
2 Years Old
Founder of the pride and a very kind hearted soul to her comrades.  She seems like a nice person, but watch out... that evil side is deep down in there and comes out often.  Her mercy and tolerance is short. [No Steal Pic! -_- (C) Meh!]

Sora

KAZU

Kazuma
FlameStreak

Shinjis

Joining Form:

Username:
In-game Name:
Charrie Name:
Rank Wanted:
Type of Fight Style: [Gen/Set/Tai Jutsu [?]
Chakra: [Fire/Wind/Lighting/Earth/Water] ((It what you use to fuel your Gen/Set/Tai Jutsu attacks))
Appearance:
Information:
Personality:
Back-Story:

*Please feel Join my Pride, I worked hard on this! ^-'*

News:
Pack made on 1/10/11
First Member Join on 1/19/11+ Should I make a pride website?... maybe if I get more members...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 03:51:11 pm by ||Kagiri||Kiyoshi||& Family...|| »

Offline Nira

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: ??Akatsuki Assassins?? *OPEN SPOTS JOIN*
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 07:08:53 pm »
Good Luck

Kagiri

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 10:25:36 pm »
Thanks ^^.

FlameStreak

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 10:18:42 pm »
Username: FlameStreak
In-game Name: flame
Charrie Name:Flame(lol)
Rank Wanted: any rank will do. even the lowest and most humiliating will do. (Flame suffered a harsh life and that made her strength to supreme levels.)
Type of Fight Style: [Gen/Set/Tai Jutsu [?]  i don't know what any of that is but Flame knows how to make weapons and knows all of the weak spots. She kills instantly.
Chakra: [Fire/Wind/Lighting/Earth/Water] If i had to choose lightining
Appearance: Flame is light brown with blue eyes and a large strand of black hair hangs over her eye.
Information: as a cub flame was forced to serve her older siblings but she learned how to fight. And some how her suffering and rage made her strength skyrocket. she kills anyone who gets in her way and thinks she would be a good addition for this pride or pack
Personality:
Back-Story:

Kagiri

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 03:49:46 pm »
Thank you for joining ^-' lol  I think I'll put ya as a Kazuma if thats ok.  Please do feel free to make weapons for the pride ^^.

FlameStreak

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 12:05:14 am »
Great! I am honored to be trusted with information the other members are not. I will start making weapons right away! any weapons in specific?

RP: Flame walked around the pride. Keeping her head strait never making eye contact with anyone. She was a Kazuma, trusted with the most information. Actually no new information had come to her attention. But it was amusing to see he reactions of lions thinking her strait face was the sign of grave information. But either way she padded to her stone cave. She set up a pile of sticks and smaller sticks around the large pile. flame used her Lightning chakra to create a spark and set the line of sticks on fire for a few seconds before blowing it out. She set the larger pile of sticks aflame unlike the line of branches this would last for many hours. Flame stomped around her large cave until she felt a hard spot. i felt like it would go on until the very back of the cave. She sprang a few yards down and the cavity of materiel was still present. "Wow" she said. Flame dug up dirt and rocks until she found the metal for her weapon. to her surprise the metal was a strong line of silver; but down the cave it felt softer."in time i will find out" was her thought as she pulled out a big part of the silver. About a half hour later it had formed to the shape of a thin bladed sword. "the best kind." she thought. She added clay to the handle and formed into the shape of a mouth fitting. Flame had made many weapons in her life but only few had been made perfectly. only the handle remained imperfect. she took a stick from her fire and prodded the clay until it fit comfortably but with a good grip on the front fangs and the back teeth for more control. After she had finished she walked a good mile into the underground cave and placed her perfect swords next to the other perfects: another thin bladed sword, a large spiked ball on top of a thick stick. Swords that you could wear into battle on your paws. Only she knew of these and they would be secret until the only day their purpose would arise. she had forgot one thing to place on the blade of the sword. she quickly grabbed a rock and scratched in the words: I will not bow. I cannot be defeated.The enemy i weak as a branch. I am as strong as a rock. As she finished the etched in words glowed a bright red. You can defeat ANYTHING when you had such a weapon. Flame smiled and walked back to her cave entrance
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 12:07:35 am by B Hach »

FlameStreak

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 11:44:52 pm »
Flame settled down into the music of wind and birds. Desperate for something to do she padded the border for the territory. she heard a voice mutter
"stupid ??Akatsuki Assassins?? they think they are so smart when we have killed something on their territory!" Flame smirked and flicked her ears toward the sound at it. This would be an interesting conversation to listen to. the other voice said "SHHH! you never know when they are around in case you don't know they're ASSASSINS!" it said frustrated. Flame leaped in front of them.
"your darn right I am an Assassin." she smirked. She grabbed the lion bad-mouthing her by his scruff and let the other go. he knew how strong she was and for that she would let him live. "you know that i should be tearing you to pieces,lion. Tell me what pride do you belong to?" she laughed.
"P-Pride of M-mossy boulders." he trembled. The name struck her head like an arrow. One of the many prides that had thrown her out. He would be fun to toy with. "you do know i was once exiled from that pride." she said calmly.
"does that mean your going to kill me?" he asked. "if you are know that i am their leader if you kill me my entire pride will come after you."
"will they now? i hope you know that i can take down an elephant fool!" she growled.
"what are you gonna do with me?"
"I'm going to torment you, as my prisoner, the leader of my exiled pride will be a perfect pass time to listen to." She threw the lion at a rock, knocking him out. she dragged the body to her cave and made a steel collar and chains and paw cuffs out of the vast line of silver in her cave then slipped them over his neck and paws. He awoke with a start.
"lion you are being held captive until your pride comes only then will i release you. in the mean time i will interrogate you about your prides weaknesses. Also here." she tossed a half-eaten leg of the deer he was eating when she found him.
"what is the weakest side of your pride border?" she asked
"east." he stuttered.
"tell me how cunning i am."
"you are as cunning as that deer leg!" he shouted. furious she held the lion to the wall with her paw placed over his neck.
"Tell me how weak your pride is compared to that deer leg!"  she roared.
"Stronger than yours!" she extended her claws and choked him harder but said calmly
"that's not the answer i was looking for. Tell me how dumb your filthy pride is!"
"as dumb as the boulders that it has."he gasped in air as she released her paw.
"i thought so."

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 07:50:23 am »
Appearence:http://tanatiger2002.deviantart.com/art/My-awesome-preset-347001456?ga_submit_new=10%253A1357454855
Name: Kasmere
User: tanatiger2002
Fight Style:Genjutsu
Chakra:Fire and Lightning (if we're allowed to have two)
Information:Kasmere was a little trouble maker from the start.She got her brother in trouble a lot.She went out of the camp with out telling anyone.
Backstory:
Personality:She is a dark,mysterious Lion.She doesnt like being around people that much,if somone buggs her too much she'll snap.Her favroite weapon when shes resting from Genjutsu are metal claws that she can easily cut a lions throaght with.(Im gory in rp at times >83)
Theme:SwitchBack
Artist:CellDweller
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 07:56:04 am by tana »
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!