Author Topic: (can't believe this)DragonBallZ(MemberCount:0 needs more)  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
(can't believe this)DragonBallZ(MemberCount:0 needs more)
« on: December 08, 2011, 02:26:09 am »
~!DragonBallZ!~[/size]

Hello,it's me,Kaiha.(LOLOL XD can't beleive i even made this group. :P,kinda embarassing for me.X3)I have got permission to let millions to join the tournament,yes,you heard me,don't deny it or i shoot ya with meh wafflez!*Kaiha starts dancing with wafflez in his hand and his friend pushes him away*Kadah:Sorry about that,he's annoying..and sarcastic...and...annoying,and i already said annoy-Okay lets just get to the point!Yes,what he said about the tournament is true.They have decided to let millions,and i mean,MILLIONS,to join.Its nothing without you guys!*hugs*Okay,we need you to sign up..if you plan on coming to the tournament,*sarcastic voice*If you dare!*laughs*Okay just plz sign up!And good luck!*runs,then Kaiha gets mad from Kadah pushing him, chasing her with his army of wafflez*

~SignUpForm~
Picture(any size):
Name:
Forum Name:
Special Power(can be made up,but you'll have to describe it):
Race(Sayian,human,namekian?):
Personality:
History:
RP example:
Kids?:
Parents?:

~Kaiha&Kadah's Forms~
Picture(any size):NotAvailable at the moment
Name:Kaiha
In-Game username:DINOSAUR215
Forum Name:Riane
Special Power(can be made up,but you'll have to describe it):Kamehameha
Race(Sayian,human,namekian?):Sayian
Personality:He loves to fight,and has a weak spot for waffles.He is annoying and sarcastic most of the time.
History:He used to live on planet Vegeta,but when he turned 15,disaster struck.His planet blew up and he was sent to earth to live a happy life,Ever since he came to earth,he has been fighting and training alot.
RP example:Kaiha jumped from side to side as his opponent tried to punch him.Kaiha then flipped over his opponent and kicked his spine.The opponent gasped as he fell over,and Kaiha walked onto him.Kaiha looked at him with sneaky eyes and started eating a waffle as he walked away from the cheering-crowd and the arena.
Kids?:No
Parents?:Heleto(mom,dead)Father unkown(Father,Dead)

Picture(any size):Not available at the moment
Name:Kadah
In-Game username:DINOSAUR215
Forum Name:Riane
Special Power(can be made up,but you'll have to describe it):Masenko
Race(Sayian,human,namekian?):Human
Personality:Is very sly and funny.She cares for her friends,and takes time to become friends with,but a lot less time to become enemies with.
History:When she was born,her parents were gone,her mother died right when Kadah was born,and her father was long gone before kadah's mother gave birth.Kadah was sad,but a group of children trained her to fight well,and the main child tought her the masenko.Kadah then became proud and was not filled with grief anymore.She now has many enemies,but a few friends,including Kaiha.
RP example:Kadah walked around the arena,watching a fight between two teenagers.Kadah got bored and shouted,"When are you gonna be done?!"One fighter,got distracted by her,and the other fighter knocked him out cold.Kadah thought,"finally,i can't believe that fool fell for it."Kadah stepped onto the arena,and took deep breathes as the fight began.
Kids?:No
Parents?:both parents unkown

~Rules~
RED=Important.
GREEN=Not important,but still needs to be followed.
1.No godmodding,powerplaying,or anything like that!I will ban you for doing it three times!
2.The owner's words it like the law,all orders that the owner(me)says must be followed,and if i give you a warning and you continue the bad behavior,you go bye-bye.
3.Please be active and semi-literate!
4.Follow FH rules.
5.Please,don't make every single color on your character NEON.
6.Please,don't say that your like,50 feet,you can be unrealistic,but don't go crazy with it,and yes,you can still have powers,and be strong,but don't go crazy with it.
7.Don't be mean OOC!Its okay if your character is the  meanest guy in the world,but be nice and respect others OOC!
Put Kamehameha somewhere in your post to prove that you have read the rules,if you don't,i won't let you join till you do put Kamehameha in your post.

MOD form
Yes,i will accept people to help me keep this group kid-friendly!
Code: [Select]
In-game username:
Forum Username:
What would you do if someone kept godmodding/powerplaying?:
What would you do if someone couldn't do good grammar and spelling?:
What would you do if someone was being rude OOC?:

MAP DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/?5r7e9nsp2h48ysh
I will add more maps soon,but for now we only have the tournament map.

PLZ JOIN!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 06:00:49 am by Riane »
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
Re: (can't believe this)DragonBallZ(MemberCount:0 needs more)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 02:28:48 am »
Presets
Presets will be posted here!

Kaiha:(preset coming soon)
Kadah:(preset coming soon)
My Deviantart

Offline Candystar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • SLENDERMAN COME RESCUE US
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 02:44:43 am »
Lawl.Awesome forum!I'll join but I have to get the regular FH.I hope the map isn't laggy. :P

Mood song:Zombie by Miser

DeviantArt username: InvaderSwag

Warriors Forum Username: \~BlushingPelt~/

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 02:47:49 am »
Thanks.:3
My Deviantart