Author Topic: ? .::. Kowu's Pride .::. OPEN ? Accepting members.  (Read 4275 times)

Offline Roxiiee11

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
? .::. Kowu's Pride .::. OPEN ? Accepting members.
« on: January 27, 2012, 09:21:16 pm »
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:43:57 pm by Daisy »
Love is like cuffs,Once your in,you need the right key to get out.

Offline Swiftlegs010

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ? .::. Kowu's Pride .::. OPEN ? Accepting members.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 08:28:13 pm »
May i join? My main lion character has been looking for a pride, like forever XD so.. If its alright if i could be the Female Leader (Q). Heres my form.

Name : Mwezi
Username : Swiftlegs010
Short RP sample : Mwezi padded through the dark forest. She felt alone and was afraid that a rogue might jump out from behind a tree. She lowered her head and glanced at both sides and a quiet growl started forming in her chest as she herd a hyena giggle.
Description : Mwezi, meaning Moon, is a very kind lioness, she is strict tho when she is handling tough situations. Mwezi is also mysterious and sometimes tricky to understand, but she is still loyal to her pride and friends. She is a cream colored lioness with purple eyes a white line down her back.
Theme song : Evanescene- Missing

Offline Roxiiee11

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 08:45:31 pm »
Accepted. One thing ; Would you like to be mates wit Kowu or just be Queen-Mateless?

Offline MidnightStar

• Forum Newcomer
  • ~*~Rome of the Agalon Herd~*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 10:04:28 pm »

Name : Mufalli
Username : MidnightStar
Short RP sample : Mufalli growled low, stalking the small meerkat in the large plains. She crouched, and sprang at the meerkat. "Muffy!" Someone called her name froma far as she had just missed the meer. She hissed "What Sasua?! Can't you see I'm Hunting!" She shouted back. "Mufalli get back to the pridelands!" Sasua, her sister called to her. Muffy growled and stalked off, still starving.
Description : Small-ish dark brown lioness with light pale blue eyes and a black tail. She has small spots all over her and a large brown stripe down her back.
Theme song : Monster-Skillet
~*~The Agalon Herd~*~

Offline Shakko

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 11:08:32 pm »
Name : Kafeel (Means Protector, responsible)
Username : Shakko
Short RP sample : The dark male padded through the forest, snarling silently as he heard the bushes rustle to his left. He turned swiftly and snapped at a hyena that got too close for comfort, he shook out his black and tan mane as he took a step towards the cackling beast just as the rests of its pack showed up; the male batted at the nearest one with his paw and sent it hurtling to the ground before turning and racing out into the open, knowing better than to fight an entire pack of hyenas on his own.
Description : Kafeel is generally an easy going male, he is a darkish red/brown in pelt with an almost black mane and tail, his underbelly is slightly lighter than his top pelt but other than that its hard to tell the difference, his eyes are a grayish blue color and by far the most striking part of his body as they stand out against his dark pelt. He is a lone rogue that is harmless unless he is in a mood where he wants no one to be near him, though he normally wouldn't even hurt a fly. He loves cubs and is respectful to those around him, even leaping in to help out if the King and Queen don't mind his very slight intrusion to their lands but he has normally left by the time they know he was there.
Theme song: Color Blind - Counting Crows
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:10:34 pm by Shakko »

Offline Roxiiee11

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 11:47:53 pm »
Aye! Very nice caracter you got there! You're in. If you have deviantart,please tell me your user so I can add you to the group.

Offline Shakko

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 11:55:46 pm »
Thank you :3 I hope that Loner would be an alright rank for him xD he doesn't like being in a pride, he feels it ties him down but if he were to find the right female he would probably join the pride at a later date or make his own small pride with a rogue lioness xD but he'll help the pride with just about anything even since he isn't in it :3

Offline Roxiiee11

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 11:57:52 pm »
Yes,I also think loner fits him well. He's that type of lion to me. As I said,do you own a deviantart?

Offline Shakko

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 12:24:17 am »
Yeah, loner is just his kind of thing. Yes I do own a DeviantArt, my DA is Shakko1993

Offline Swiftlegs010

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 05:15:54 pm »
Sure. And also wow, love your character Shakko.
And i also have a dA account, its Hiuu-demoninside. :P How i wish i could just change the name.