Author Topic: ()Coalition() Cheetah RP, Map (W.I.P) Forum to come Now Accepting  (Read 1683 times)

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Coalition

>>Introduction<<
  Coalition is a new realistic, semi-literate, and active cheetah group. We take in any cheetah that comes our way! No matter what your past is we will accept you. I hope that this RP will grow bigger and better. This RP will have one of my own custom maps, so in order to join you must be able to download and install maps.
You will be able to make your own little in group clans, you don't need to leave the Coalition group to do so.
We DO NOT accept a lone cub under the age of 6 months... Also If you would like to be the second or third in command of this whole group PM me! And I will talk to you.

>>OOC Rules<<

>You must follow all FH rules.
>This is my RP and my map, if I ask you to stop doing something, please stop.
>NO chat speak or typing in all capitals (CAPS)!!!
>You may play 2 characters, no more.
> If you wish to kill your charrie off, I need to know to keep updated on things.
>Members should check in with the RP at lease every 2wk, if your are gone longer then that without a reason, you'll be moved to an in-active list.

>>IC Rules<<

>No strong cursing; do not abuse this or it will be taken away. If you must do an RP mating, do it in whisper! Don't go overboard with gore or blood in fights.
>There should be NO fighting or cursing towards others in OOC(Out of character).
>No godmoding, auto-hitting or powerplaying etc. RP.
>No special powers or abilties; your character can't be immortal and can't be the best at everything.
>General chat will be used for RP 'actions' only; local for RP speaking and local.
>I don't expect full paragraphs every time, but try to put at least a couple full sentences per post.
>If you are posting a full paragraph and run out of space in the chat box, putting -C- or Cont. at the end will let others know you are not done with your post.
>This is a LITERATE RP, that means... You are expected to use proper grammar to the best of your ability.

>>Plot<<

There isn't a "Real" plot right now.

We will RP when we get about 5 members.

>>Screenshots<<

Soon to come!!!

>>Den claiming applications<<

Closed for now!!!

>>Application<<

User name:
Character name:( Please put C at the end of your charrie's name :3)
Screenshot:(Required)
Species:
Description:
Personallity:
History:
Mate/Offspring:
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?:
Your character is best at?(Optional): (Hunting, fighting, healing, watching cubs/pups etc.)
RP sample: (Required;Try to put at least 3 complete sentences please.)

>>Small Clan Application<<

Group Members:
Group Name: (Optional)
Screenshot of your Group: (If possible)
Ranks/Jobs: (Yes/No/Not decided)

Hope you feel like joining! :D

Offline aspenhollow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ()Coalition() Cheetah RP, Map (W.I.P) Forum to come Now Accepting
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 04:59:41 pm »
Im not chasing you dont worrie XD))
>>Application<<
User name:Firerose23
Character name:Camaria C
Screenshot:
Species:regular cheetah
Description:{?}
Personallity:Camaria is a shy, flirty, nice, and sometimes prideful.
History:Camaria was  born with a minor disease.But healed after 7 weeks.But after she recovered, her mother was dying... but, her mother said,"Keep your soul inside, but leave out the devil..."She remembered that for the rest of her life.
Mate/Offspring:None
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?:{?}
Your character is best at?(Optional):Hunting
RP sample:"Camaria, have you gone crazy?"Mondu (Made up) asked.
Camaria shook her head, deep in intense thought."No, just, i need to hunt."She waltzed off at her speed, when she was further in the prarie, she dashed after a doe.Her paws clomped on the african grass, then she reached her highest speed.When she got close to it, she bared her teeth on the preys neck.When it was down she dragged it back to Mondu."Great.Like we dont have enough food." Camaria rolled her eyes as they darted back to the camp.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 05:11:57 pm »
XD))  Accepted! Without a doubt.

Offline aspenhollow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 07:39:44 pm »
Thanks! I havent been accepted before cause everyone kicks me out of their rp so... Thanks!

violetshadow

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 10:30:57 pm »
User name: Cupcakewar9
Character name: Kaya C
Screenshot: Sorry if it doesn't show up... My computer's been acting REALLY weird lately >.>
(If it doesn't, message me and I'll give it to you in message <3)
Species: Regular Cheetah
Description: A yellowish/brownish cheetah with black spots littered across her body.
Personallity: Nice, loyal, beautiful, and caring. Though she is quiet fierce and mean on her bad days... so watch out... you don't wanna get on her bad side
History: Kaya and her sister was born on a stormy night, their father had gone into the storm to hunt for their mother but got taken away by humans. When Kaya learned out of hunt, her mother left without telling, making Kaya have to babysit her little sister. When her sister grew up, she left with a male and left her sister alone without a thanks or a sorry.
Mate/Offspring: She has no mate but is looking ;)
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: {?}
Your character is best at?: She's good at hunting, fighting, and lots of other things.
RP sample: Kaya padded through the dry land, her fur was hot and her throat was scorched in thirst. She glanced back to see a slight blurry cheetah shape a few miles away. The other cheetah stared at Kaya for a few seconds before another cheetah, male, padded up next. Kaya turned, heart heavy, she could already here her sister purring for her new "mate". She raced away from her sister's territory, her fur bristling. Her claws came out and her legs quickened, moving quickly over the land.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 05:38:08 am »
Accepted! :D