Author Topic: ☼ Bending Cat Clans - Two Clan Warrior Rp ☼  (Read 2655 times)

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
☼ Bending Cat Clans - Two Clan Warrior Rp ☼
« on: January 30, 2012, 10:27:35 pm »

Bending Cat Clans History

"Many moons ago, a kit named Egokit was born, he was a very healthy kit, born in a litter of three. Sadly, Egokit's siblings soon died a few moons later from greencough, leaving his mother heartbroken and Egokit very confused. As time passed, Egokit turned to Egoheart, a swift and agile warrior of Shallowclan. The leader at that time became rather fond of Egoheart, soon making him the deputy of the clan. The one surprising thing that Egoheart never knew, was that he held a great destiny that would change all of the clans forever. After his clan leader's death, Egoheart was determined to be the best leader that the clans had ever seen. During Egoheart's ceremony for his nine lives, he was told by his mother, "You will make a wonderful leader, but don't let your powers get to your head my boy." Egostar was struck by what his dead mother had told him, but promised her he would make her proud. As moons passed, Egostar's ego began to rise, making him more and more cocky. Soon, he decided to take over all four of the clans. As clan leader, Egostar convinced his clan that it was the only way they could survive during the harsh leaf-bare. Leading his clan into battle, Egostar soon wiped out Dirtclan and BlazeClan, leaving FernClan as the only surviving clan. Egostar wasn't just satisfied with killing out Dirtclan and Blazeclan, he wanted ShallowClan to rule the whole forest, meaning they would wipe out FernClan as well. Sadly, Egostar died during the battle between Fernclan, his huge ego was the one thing that killed him. During his lifetime, Egostar had a mate named Lillyflower, a beautiful gray calico she-cat who was giving birth to his kits. Lillyflower went into labor the day after Egostar's death, giving birth to three tiny kits. Sadly, the two other kits were born dead, leaving Dapplekit, a silver calico with aqua eyes, to be an only child. Dapplekit soon grew up, earning herself the rank as Clan leader, now known as Dapplestar. Dapplestar was an amazing warrior, just like her father, she was agile and swift, one of the best leaders a clan could wish for. And that's the story of how the four clans came to be two." The old tom rasped, he smiled a bit at the kits as they jumped to ask him questions. "Alright, one question at a time little kits." His voice was soft as he wrapped his tail around the two gray kits and brought them closer to him. "Come on dad! Tell us another story about the old clans!" One little kit piped up, her eyes wide as she looked up at her father. "Yeah, I want to know more about Egostar!" The other kitten said, her eyes shining at the thought of hearing another story of the clan history. "Alright my kits, calm down, we have plenty of time for stories. I'm sure one of the other cats will tell you alot more. Way before my-,  I mean Egostar's time." The gray tom smiled to his kits before she pushed them off towards the other Starclan cats, he sighed a bit and then mumbled, "That was close, I have to make sure they don't find out how awful their father was." He shook his head and then trotted after them, a cheesy grin spreading across his maw.

The End ~
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 11:18:53 pm by Mewzic »

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
Re: ☼ Bending Cat Clans - Two Clan Warrior Rp ☼
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 10:56:39 pm »

Leader: DappleStar - ♀ (Mewzic)

Deputy:  Most Have Experience With Leadership

Medicine Cat: Most Have Experience With Herbs

Medicine Cat Apprentice: To Be Chosen

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Leader: Needed, But You Must Be Active Everyday & Have Experience

Deputy:  Most Have Experience With Leadership

Medicine Cat: Most Have Experience With Herbs

Medicine Cat Apprentice: To Be Chosen

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 11:14:13 pm by Mewzic »

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
Re: ☼ Bending Cat Clans - Two Clan Warrior Rp ☼
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 11:04:37 pm »
The Valley

The MoonStone! (It's Behind Those Huge Rocks)

A Random Farm (Like where Barley and RavenPaw stay)

One Of The Camps (FernClan, based off the ThunderClan camp.)

The Gathering Place + Cape Portal (Oh yeah ;D)

A Bit Of Nature (Also ShallowClan camp is in the background)

A Duckling! ;D (Trust me... there are alot of these in the map...)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 11:24:27 pm by Mewzic »

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
Re: ? Bending Cat Clans - Two Clan Warrior Rp ?
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 11:20:21 pm »
Want To Join Us?

Well first off, if your wishing to join the Roleplay, you will need to meet the requirements.

1) You must be literate, paragraphs and correct grammar are always expected.

2) You must be active, I understand that you have school and things, but atleast be one every day or so.

3) You must be able to download a map & markings.

** If You Meet These Requirements, Then Please Fill Out This Form **

In-Game Username:
Character Name:
General Information: [Gender, Age, Ext.]
Rank Wanted:
RolePlay Example:

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Re: ? Bending Cat Clans - Two Clan Warrior Rp ?
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 05:08:51 am »
User:tanatiger2002
Charecter Name:ShadeStorm
Mate:None
Kits:None
Clan:ShallowClan
RP Examplpe:ShadeStorm rolled over onto her back and started to sun soak.She listend to all the cat around here and opened one eye and sighed.She senced that she couldent take a simple nap.Everything was crazy in the camp sence one of the apprentices had dissapeard.(just a random thing to put in :P)She looked over at the clan leader and padded over to him/her."Want me to send a patrol to look for her agian?" she licked her paw then started at the leader,"Yes do so." he/she mewed at ShadeStorm as she stood and nodded.She ran over to the warriors den and gatherd the patrol and sent them out.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!