Author Topic: *new group*The Red Ferns Wolf RP (All ranks open)  (Read 5692 times)

Offline Rudy99

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: *new group*The Red Ferns Wolf RP (All ranks open)
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 05:07:58 am »
Username:Rudy99
Character name:Zannahi (A.K.A Zanna <-Shorter)
Photo/description:Coco Brown With a Caramel Underfur, Fading spots on her Hindquarters. Sweet dapples on her Head with a smudged Nose with hints of black, Her tail has an akward marking it looks like a blade sliced her tail leaving black dots around it. Her markings are all black, her eyes are a Sea blue color.
Rank you would like:Lead Warrior\ Warrior
Why you would like that rank:I love fighting, But I would Never turn against my own pack\ Loved ones.
Bio:Zanna Loves water and to hunt, But she also loves play fighting and she usally gets in trouble for it.
History:Zannahi was born into the World without a mother or father, Her mother dying having me and My brother. Leaving us not knowing about any of them, A group of Restless Hyena's picked us up knowing we were helpless saying our lives. We grew up with one of their own sons Hakeem, us three lived off his mother until we were weaned. My brother? Died Because of Hakeem..Hakeem Died because of me.
RP sample: The snowy white ground blinded her as Zannahi Climbed out of the fort she had nuzzled together, she stepped out making herself Visable. "That hunter..could be anywhere looking at you Zanna." she thought "If he just got out that stand yesterday,I would of ripped everyone of his limbs off." She snarled. The wet snow crunched as she walked to the icey pond that had been frozen over, leaping up she broke the ice lapping the water until her tounge was yet numb.

Offline crzy2u

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • RedFerns
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 03:54:42 am »
Welcome ^-^

Fma rules the world!! ???

Offline chobbie

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 02:43:03 am »
oh and blue moon :)

Offline aspenhollow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 02:33:21 pm »
Sorry i havent been on much.... I've had FH problems and family stuff....

DizzyFox

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 08:01:09 pm »
Username: DizzyFox
Character name: Violet
Photo/description: Violet has a warm brown coat with a lighter undercoat. She has blue-ish eyes and a black tail tip.
Rank you would like: Lead Tracker
Why you would like that rank: Violet is very sneaky and sly. She also likes to lead.
Bio: Violet is a bit of a sneak, she can be trustworthy... although most of the time she is a bit of a rebel.
History: Violet was born the runt. She would always be picked on for her size. When she reached adult-hood she left her family pack in search of a new life were she could be herself without being judged for her small size.
RP sample: Violet padded softly though the wooded forest. It was mid morning, pollen filled the air and sparkled like fireflies at night. The sound of chickadees fluttering above created a peaceful yet spooky sound. She loved it. The hazy sun warmed her fur as she walked, Violet's ears suddenly perked at the sound of howling. What proper wolf would howl so early in the day? Violet lifted her muzzle to the sky and let out a soft resonating howl.
______

lol hope my rp sample is good enough! XD    

Offline crzy2u

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • RedFerns
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 03:22:14 am »
*bump*

Offline crzy2u

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • RedFerns
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 04:49:47 am »
Welcome