Author Topic: ❄ CLAN OF THE COLD❄ A semi-realistic wolf roleplay! Accepting joining forms  (Read 2878 times)

Offline BrusselsSprouts

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These are words.
    • View Profile
    • My DA

You are a lone wolf hunting on an arctic ridge. Snow drizzles down in delightful flecks, and a frosty breeze tousles your fur. The sharp smell of pine fills your nostrils as you take a deep breath. But soon, another scent is detected: deer. Realizing that you are starving, you flatten your ears and pad forward, squinting against the cold wind hitting your face. Seeing the creature up ahead, you salivate hungrily. Poised to pounce, the deer lifts its small head and pricks its ears. In a heartbeat, the swift mammal zooms past you. Confused, you are puzzled as to what startled it, and rise. Suddenly, you are tackled from behind by a heavy force, and are pinned down by strong jaws clamped around your neck. Looking up, a grey, slender figure approaches you from out of the white haze. The she-wolf peers down at you with radiant gold eyes, a clear frown across her white muzzle. You struggle to rise to your paws, but are only met by gagging due to the wolf holding you down clamping harder on your neck. "Struggling will only make matters worse for you. Its six against one and you are weak with hunger." she remarks. You can't help but flatten your ears at her correct statement. With a curt growl, you give in to the wolves. "What do you want with me?" "It's not what I want. It's what we, the Pack want. And what we want is plentiful prey and full bellies this winter. But with you hunting in our territory, eating our fresh-kill, the likelihood of that happening grows shorter and shorter." she growls, tail raised. You wince at her anger. "But perhaps, there is a way you could help us. Join Clan of the Cold, or we'll send you off to Echo's Cave and ban you from our cliff." Not wanting to get into any more trouble, you agree to the fae's proposition. She then signals for the wolf to let you go, and you rise to unstable paws. "Now, follow." she says simply, and with a flick of her tail, she pads off into the snowy mists with her squad.

• No godmodding, powerplaying, or spotlighting.
  • Be respectful and courteous to fellow members.
  • Cursing should be kept at a moderate to minimum level.
  • Do not broadcast overly-mature mating. If you absolutely must, contain it to whisper.
  • If you are reading the rules so far, put "English Muffin" at the top of your post when you join.
  • This is a semi-realistic roleplay, meaning that wolf pelts should be shades of grey, white, brown, or blue-grey.

Gender Fae
Rank Alpha female
Personality A strong, loyal young wolf who values the safety of her Pack. She does all she can to make sure that her Packmates are safe.
History Clan of the Cold was formerly her father DeNico's Pack. She was a former Delta of his pack, until a band of rogues, famous for their vicious nature, attacked their camp at night. DeNico was slaughtered by none other than the band's cruel leader Blue in the midst of all the turmoil. With the death of their leader, CotC fell into disordered chaos, wolves sooner or later leaving and disbanding the Pack. Misty was the only remaining wolf by the end of that Summer. She believed that her father's Pack still had a chance of being revived. So leaving Clan of the Cold's territory, she moved further into the arctic tundra to seek out more wolves. She has been doing so ever since.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:38:25 am by BrusselsSprouts »

Offline BrusselsSprouts

• These are words.
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Note When filling out your joining form, delete {INFORMATION HERE} and write in place of it.

Code: [Select]
[color=grey][b]{INFORMATION HERE}[/b][/color]

[color=blue][b]Picture[/b][/color]

[color=blue][b]Name[/b][/color] [color=grey]{INFORMATION HERE}[/color]
[color=blue][b]Gender[/b][/color] [color=grey]{INFORMATION HERE}[/color]
[color=blue][b]Desired Rank[/b][/color] [color=grey]{INFORMATION HERE}[/color]
[color=blue][b]Personality[/b][/color] [color=grey]{INFORMATION HERE}[/color]
[color=blue][b]History (optional)[/b][/color] [color=grey]{INFORMATION HERE}[/color]
[color=blue][b]Crush (optional)[/b][/color] [color=grey]{INFORMATION HERE}[/color]
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 03:10:53 am by BrusselsSprouts »

Offline BrusselsSprouts

• These are words.
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Alpha Male
Not open; Misty will chose herself.

Beta Male
- - -

Beta Female
- - -

Shaman
- - -

Nurse
- - -

Deltas
- - -

Gamma

Name: Spark
Personality: Spark is shy, but once she gets to know you she's extremely loyal. She's not much of a fighter, but if someone she loves is threatened she will fight to the death before allowing them to be hurt. Spark is extremely laid back and has a good sense of humor. (I ain't sure what else to add right now.)
History: I've honestly not thought up one yet...
Crush: n/a

Students
- - -

Cub Mothers
- - -

Cubs
- - -

Elders
- - -

Omegas
- - -

Outsiders
- - -
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 08:00:13 am by BrusselsSprouts »

Offline iluvmypetsmb

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ? ???? ?? ??? ????? A semi-realistic wolf roleplay! UNFINISHED
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 07:18:41 am »
English muffin. Hi.

Offline BrusselsSprouts

• These are words.
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 07:19:54 am »
( Pffft xD Hi )

Offline iluvmypetsmb

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 07:50:27 am »
Name: Spark
Desired Rank: Anything you'll give me
Personality: Spark is shy, but once she gets to know you she's extremely loyal. She's not much of a fighter, but if someone she loves is threatened she will fight to the death before allowing them to be hurt. Spark is extremely laid back and has a good sense of humor. (I ain't sure what else to add right now.)
History: I've honestly not thought up one yet...
Crush: The log I'm sitting on :D

Offline BrusselsSprouts

• These are words.
    • View Profile
    • My DA
( Aacepted )

Offline iluvmypetsmb

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile