Author Topic: !~Wolfie Wishes Pack~!  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Vampzy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ^Forever Alone^
    • View Profile
!~Wolfie Wishes Pack~!
« on: April 02, 2012, 05:01:55 am »
Hey there FH world!
I'm starting a pack that is pretty much gonna accept almost all of you wolves out there! Before I tell you anything else, you have to be able to download maps, even .rar and .zip maps. MOVING ON!
What You Need To Join:
-Any Literacy!
-Semi Realistic Wolf(just the colors and eyes, eyes can be fire though if you want XP)
-No Wings
-Good...manners? I don't like it when my pack starts drama and goes with it throughout the whole RP until it gets canceled = _ =
And that's pretty easy, so almost anyone can join! Now for the rules~! After that we will be moving onto some stuff I couldn't fit into the group bio. XD
Rules:
-No swearing such...um...what's the word...unappropriate! No swearing some really unappropriate stuff, keep it PG guys, would be good since there might be some kids or teens that isn't 18+(even if they DO know lots of swears XP)
-No mating in areas in the map that have lots of wolves around(you know, public-ish places!), and please mate in whisper! No one wants to know what you're doing... o.e;
-No powerplaying or godmodding, it's unfair...(SAME GOES FOR YOU YUKI-SAN! >B/)
-No instant killing, you MUST and ALWAYS ask the wolf you are going to kill in whisper before you even RP it(if you get killed you can make another wolf or whatever I guess! So you can always keep on RPing~! ^w^)
-Don't go into another pack's territory without asking permission from your pack's leader(s) and the other pack's leader(s) that has the territory, I don't want a member being help captive for nothing bad, unless it is of course stealing a pup from their pack or even assasinating their leader(s)! (so don't try and get caught doing this if your leader told you to do something like this...not including the pup stealing of course XD)
So please read all of the above before you join my pack, !~Wolfie Wishes Pack~! okay? Now then, if you wish to get a bit more info about my pack or the ranks, I'm about to type it down...(le type~ le type~ XD)...okay~ X3.
It would be great if you could do a bio for your wolf since I'm planning to get lots of members, we can get to know each other and how their wolf usually RPs. We also put some events up in the group bio, so check daily, you never know if we will put an event that's on everyone's calender or made-up for the RP. If you're in my pack(aka the pack with someone called Pocky in it), if you want a high rank(From AlphaMale to Gammas), you will have to either challenge the wolf that already has the rank or prove that you will be a good...well whatever high rank you're aiming for. As for AlphaFemale, I'm sorry to say but you can't challenge me, I DID make the group and DID make this advertisement topic so...yeah, really sorry.
Me and the future female wolves: BUT GIRLS STILL RULE! YEAH~~~!
Future males: NO THEY AREN'T! THINK ABOUT KINGS AND QUEENS!
Me and future females again: (Thinks) Oh...WHO CARES! XD
Heheheh...anyway, before I end this, if you are some one who isn't in my pack yet and is reading this right now, if you are intrested in making a pack to be my rival and the other unknown pack's rival, please PM me in the official FH website(which we are obvious in right now... = w =) or try whispering me when you're online in the game, but if I'm not online, just friend me!
Now a special thanks to Shanith for making the map with most of the details I asked her to include in it, I really appreciate it Shanith~! (wink XD)
And that's it for this topic now...OH WAIT!!! XD
If you guys are wondering if love is even allowed, it is, you can even join my pack with your family that you already have(if it is of course a small family XP). I would love to see families join! Every pack I make or join doesn't have a family in it that's why... ; ^ ;
THANKS FOR READING MY AD~!
P.S: (I don't really remember if I even said about packs XD so it depends on the number of dens there are if I'm getting a rival or not, so yeah, CYA PEEPS OF FH XD)