Author Topic: ☀ Ignis Venators ☀ An African Wild Dog Pack ☀ [V1! ~ Open]  (Read 22227 times)

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
Re: ☀ Ignis Venators ☀ An African Wild Dog Pack ☀ [V1! ~ Open]
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2012, 07:44:47 pm »
@Kiruhn -  It's okay, I'm sorry it broke... I hope that you will be able to get it fixed.

Offline FadingNightlight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ? Ignis Venators ? An African Wild Dog Pack ? [V1! ~ Open]
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2012, 08:03:48 am »
Name:Katari
Parents:Unknown
Mate: None
Offspring:None
Personality: Katari is Very quiet and kind, but She can be strict. If she is patrolling and the party she is with is being noisy, she'll snarl and tell them to be quiet. She will protect her pack at all costs, even if its her life. She will do anything to make her leaders happy.
Desired Rank:Scout
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): She steps out of the cave and turns her head. Seeing that everyone is asleep she decides to go on a patroll. As she walks along the border of the packs land, the dawn light lights her fur warming her up. it didnt seem like anything odd was on the territory. She continues walking when she turns her head, She sees another one of her speices and snorts. "You could at least tell me your coming." She turns back around as the other one catches up with her. They finish there patroll and lay back down in the den.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: xXHiddenWolfXx

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2012, 07:52:58 pm »
@Lucy - I didn't see any Salami in your application ;w;. Once you read just above the application code, do what that note says and you'll be accepted.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 08:00:48 pm by Jessie Dagger »

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2012, 04:51:19 am »
Bumpers!

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2012, 01:29:45 pm »
Salami is tasty =3

Name: Christabel
Parents: Mwenye x Kirabo
Mate: N/A
Offspring: None
Personality: Loyal, Spunky, Helpful, Confident
Desired Rank: Beta, if not then Fighter
RP Sample:
It was an unholy hour of the morning, about five or so.  The familiar roar of a Harley-Davidson motorcycle slice through the air like a hot knife through butter.  This bike was an ordinary style, except for the little custom tow-along trailer looking thing.  It looked like a passenger seat but the bike could tow it behind it instead of being awkward on the side.  It was a traditional smokey black color, but on the left side was a fiery purple phoenix with the letters 'TBR' under it.  On the right side was a fiery purple hurricane with the words 'Fiery Hurricane' under it.  It was a gorgeous bike, having been toting it's driver and passenger for many miles.

The wind felt good on the driver's face, the wind through what little hair was exposed from her helmet.  The young woman gave a soft smile when her dark midnight blue eyes caught sight of a town sign.  It welcomed her to Charming, California, 'Finally.' She thought as she sped past it.  It had been many days since she left Boston, Massachusetts when things with her father's motorcycle club went south.  With a handful of her things and beloved dog she took her father's Harley and skipped town.  She left only after making sure her mother and grandparents were safe.  The sun was beginning to rise now, she noticed, becoming a more holy hour to be awake.

"-Removed by Moderator-." She muttered as her bike spluttered and jerked.  She noticed there was a bit of smoke coming from it, cursing herself for having not stopped at the gas station a few miles back.  Though she could be thankful for where her vehicle finally stopped at.  Right in the middle of town near a small barber shop. "Just great." The young woman took her helmet off to reveal a head of jet black hair which she shook out to a nice fluff.  The bangs that usually covered her left eye, which were now tucked behind her ear, were dyed electric blue.  She wore a pair of black skater Vans that had black & white checkers on them, black ankle socks, a pair of dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt with a howling wolf on the front, and a charcoal gray hoodie with the sleeves rolled up over it.  Around her neck was a black leather nickel spike collar that had electric blue stitching and lambskin.  Just below her chin was a silver center ring with a multicolored bone shaped ID tag.  It had her first name etched in silver in Old English font; Rairukka.  She was called Rai for short, but also liked to be called Shepherd or Shep.

"We're here, bud." Rai said, glancing over her shoulder at the wagon behind her.  Upon being spoken to a large black male German Shepherd dog with tan points sat up with a great yawn.  Around his neck was a matching collar, but the ID tag on his collar said Tony.  He took in his surroundings, cocking his head a bit.  Rai got off the bike and let the dog out, letting him stretch his legs. "You stay where I can see you." She told the animal, who gave a bark in response as if he could understand her.  Rai knelt down next to the bike, trying to figure out what was wrong.  She checked the time on her phone, just a little past seven now.

Tony sniffed around the front door to the barber shop.  He looked through the glass door, wagging his tail slowly.  The dog moved away from the door and went sniffing at the next one, scratching at it in hopes someone would answer it.  He gave an excited bark when someone did. "Why hello there." A friendly looking middle aged woman greeted, holding out her hand for the animal to sniff.  Tony licked her hand, then glanced over at Rai.  He gave another bark which caused Rai to look up from what she was working on.  She immediately got off the ground and went over. "Hello." Rai greeted as friendly as she could, not exactly good with strangers. "Hello.  You have a beautiful dog." The woman replied. "Thank you.  Um, you wouldn't happen to know the nearest motorcycle shop in town would you?" She asked curiously. "The only one I can think of is Teller-Morrow a little ways from here.  Hang on I'll give them a call for you." She said before disappearing back into the candy shop. "Thank you." Rai said with a nod, then moved back over to her bike.  Tony padded back over as well, climbing into his little wagon and falling back asleep.  Rai smiled softly as she went over and sat on the edge, softly stroking Tony's fur as she awaited someone to come out and find out what was wrong with the bike.

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/Rairukka/FH/Christabel1.png[/IMG]
[b]Name:[/b] Christabel
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b] 4 yrs
[b]Parents:[/b] [color=#82CAFF]Mwenye[/color] x [color=#F09EB7]Kirabo[/color]
[b]Mate:[/b] N/A
[b]Offspring:[/b] None
[b]Personality:[/b] Loyal, Spunky, Helpful, Confident
[b]Desired Rank:[/b] Beta, if not then Fighter
[b]Ingame/Forum Username:[/b] Rairukka for both
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:22:30 am by Kynvuu »

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
O.O Nice character!! :D

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2012, 03:52:06 am »
@Rairukka - ACCEPTED OMG :D We finally have another member *Huggles* Welcome to Ignis Venators!

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2012, 04:00:07 am »
Weeelcome! 8D Can't wait to meet ya in-game!!...If my laptop EVER gets fixed that is. -.-

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2012, 04:26:07 am »
Aw.. Wolfy? o-o Your name.. Is so different DX"

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2012, 04:29:16 am »
Me? Naw, I'm not Wolfy. I'm Shadow. Lolz.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?