Author Topic: Twilight Pack {Wolf Pack RP} {cand be done here and on game} {Accepting!}  (Read 1883 times)

CakeTheDog

[/center]Welcome to the Twilight Pack! This is my first group pack so please, be good to me and the future members!

Rules:
- Follow the Pack/Clan tips, heads ups, and rules
- I can't say you can't kill anyone without permission because you can then just make your character restart brand new :3
- This is on the actual download so the roleplay for ones NOT having the download because of problems can be carried here but ones WITH the download can carry it there.
- If a rank is taken, ITS TAKEN! Only killing one of the characters of the rank or having a different rank can be done.
- DON'T HURT OR KILL THEY ALPHAS! if you do this, you will be in the doghouse and be exiled as punishment and left for a different amount of time to fend for yourself to learn about what you did.
- If the pack name is taken, i have Google Translate and can use a different language!
- Respect this Forum's mods and the future mods i will soon pick once ready
- Have Fun!
- (can add more rules if needed by request)

Ranks:
Alpha Male: {open} Is the highest rank ever and is higher than female. Can control ALL wolves by order and respect and sometimes leads the hunting parties if Lead Hunter is sick, injured, or worse, dead.

Alpha Female: {Taken!} Is the second highest rank. Can control the females and usually watches the pack when her mate is busy

Beta Male: {open} Second in command Leader. If the Alpha Male is away with mate, he uses the same methods to keep pack in order.

Beta Female: {open} Second in command Leader. If the Alpha Female is away with mate, she uses the same method to keep pack in order.

Delta Male: {open} Is the apprentice of the Beta for it is next in line for Beta Male.

Delta Female: {open} Is apprentice of the Beta for it is next in line for Beta Female.

Lead Hunter: {open} Leader of the hunting parties. Keeps them in control and sends them out if needed to hunt.

Hunter: {open} A hunting wolf that can be male or female and goes in parties or groups of 4 (counting itself).

Lead Guard: {open} Female wolf. Leads the guards with her command and the Alphas commands.

Guard: {open} Male wolf. Protects the pack with his life.

Lead Nanny: {open} Female wolf. Babysits the Alpha's, Beta's, and Delta's pups when their away.

Nanny: {open} Female wolf. Watches the regular pups of the pack.

Omega: The regular wolf of the pack.

Pup: the pups of the pack.

Goners: The exiles of the pack.
[/center]

CakeTheDog

Re: Twilight Pack {Wolf Pack RP} {cand be done here and on game} {Accepting!}
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 11:15:54 pm »
(that IS my profile but you can use the layout. PM me your characters)
Members!:
Name: Star
User: CakeTheDog (me)
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Personality:
Knows how to be rough and tough but can also be gentle and calm. She always cares for the pack and will always be with it, through and through.
Whereabouts: Exploring the lands, looking for the perfect home.

Koolwolfe

Hey I would love to join!)

Name: Alayni
User: Koolwolfe
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
History: Alayni was once the Elite Guard of the pack, but that all changed while protecting pups from the Beta Female who was there sibling. Alayni protected the pups but did the exact opposite on accident by fighting te wrong person. The pack called her a Exile and started to attack her luckily she fought all of them and escaped she never looked back to the pack again.
Personality: She shows courage and dominance with every move she makes. She also has a soft side for pups.

(Is this rp closed?)