Author Topic: ?The Gateway To Hell - Street Dogs Roleplay ! (OFFLINE)  (Read 8262 times)

Offline Nicholette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The lunatic is on the grass...
    • View Profile
    • Ask the TimeTards- Tumblr
Re: ?The Gateway To Hell - Street Dogs Roleplay ! (Accepting and open)
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 09:42:01 pm »
^^^I second this.

And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon!

Offline mersulla

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 09:53:39 pm »
Okielokie then, I shall upload it again, in about 1-2 days. Sorry, I hate to keep you waiting, but I'm really busy right now, not that it would take much time tho. I'll upload it when I can, soon as possible ! Sorry for the broken download.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 11:46:37 pm »
*In-game username - sparticles
*Roleplay example - The young female padded through the city, as the rain hit her pelt in a fierce way. She padded down the pavement her fur ragged off the rain, humans looked at her and gave her horrid looks and pulled their children away as they walked past as if she was some sort of killer animal. Cold and hungry she got the scent from the butchers close by as she followed the scent she arrived at the door. Her mouth watering as she hadn't eaten for days she looked into the door tilting her head, the buther came over with a sweeping brush shouting "Move away you filth mutt" as he waved the sweeping brush at her and hit her with it. Getting a fright she ran away not knowing why the human was acting like this, after all she only wanted some food. She walked down the street with her head down as she heard screaching tires behind her, turning around to see what was going on she seen a big white van then a man stepped out holding a net as he walked towards her. She got a feeling she didnt like as he got closer as he began to lunge at her with the net, she let out a growl at the human as she ran throught the city. She ran accross the road and through the park and all of the bushes, she then ran accross the main road and through the area of houses were she came to an alley. She put her head down as she let out a whine as she looked for a place to stay as the rain had gotten heavier, she spotted a small bock behind a dumpster in the alley as she crawled into it. She curled up and whined as she closed her eyes, the sound of the rain got her to sleep as she thought of what tomorrow would bring.

Your character's ... :

*Name - Alexis
*Age - 20 (human years)
*Gender - Female
*Personality - She is a young female who loves to run about and have fun, you could probably say she is just like a big pup. At times she can be serious, but only if needed. She inst like a pampered pooch, and does not mind jumping about in the mud and getting filthy. She often loves to play tug of war and playfight, as she prefers to hang around with guys as she thinks its to much drama always hanging with other females. She does not take life to serious so will joke about and do what she pleases, she does not like being bossed around but she will accept it only if your her ack leader.
*History - Her mother was a pure-bred collie who was used for breeding and her father was a pure-bred collie who was a top show dog and stud dog, as a pup she was the biggest and strongest so got adopted first. She lived with a family who loved her but sadly they couldnt keep her anymore as they had to move away, heart broken the family gaveher away to a friend who they thought would take greate care of her but instead they just sold her for cash. A guy got Alexis after that but he didnt really care for her he left her a bowl of water and food a day nothing more and she was tied to a kennel the whole time she wasnt even allowed in the house when it was -5 degrees (etc) outside and when it was over 20 degrees (hot) outside she was only allowed 1 bowl of water. Fed up of her life she decided to eacape from this human and live her life happier as a stray.
*Family - Her mother Jasmine (no longer alive) Her father Riko (no longer alive) siblings *didnt meet them*
*Breed - Pure-Bred Border Collie
Something else - She wears a purple collar with silver studs in with a tage wth just her name on. She has 5 scars: 2 from fights she was in, one from bring ran over, 1 from falling from the top of a high wall and the last 1 from a human.

-Describe what your character looks like, or post a picture !- She is a black and white collie, with a white tail tip, 4 white legs, white underfur, chest and around her neck. She also has a white stripe/blaze down the middle of her face (when my laptop gets fixed i will try and post a picture)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline natbug19980

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I absolutely adore this game, it's my life now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 11:52:18 pm »
@Mersulla, Thank you, I can't wait to join in the roleplay! c:

Signature by Abomine
                                                            Username: Natbug19980

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 05:24:21 pm »
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 05:27:00 pm by pyroraptor1 »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2013, 09:56:11 pm »
soo, have i been accepted? (sorry for the late post)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline spiritwolf123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • May the odds be forever in your favor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2013, 11:12:14 pm »
*In-game username -spiritwolf123
*Roleplay example -The young female padded through the city quietly and carefully but quickly, she stopped when she found an alley, she padded into the alley and sat down behind a dustbin, licking her paws, suddenly she heard human footsteps, her eyes widened and she peeked out from behind the dustbin and almost whimpered as she saw the Petbuster walk into the alley, supposably looking for cats to capture and auction. Taylor flattened herself against the wall, trying to stay hidden in the shadows, she saw him reach behind a bin, and out came a cat, not too old, about her age, even though she hated cats she felt sorry for the cat that was being taken away. She heard the footsteps of the Petbuster fade and she sighed in relief and relaxed again.

Your character's ... :

*Name -Taylor
*Age -14(Human years)
*Gender -Female
*Personality -Taylor is aggressive and growly toward humans, she hates cats and sometimes attacks humans, she is nice to other wolf hybrids but is always aggressive to dogs that aren't related to herself. Once you get to know her, she cherishes you and almost every time becomes your best friend but she never forgets when you are aggressive to her and will always hate you for it.
*History -Taylor's parents were taken away to an Animal Testing Facility when she was a puppy and her sisters were aswell, she was the only one who escaped and has been very careful ever since.
*Family -She doesn't know where they are or if they are alive or dead.
*Breed -Wolf Hybrid
Something else -

-Describe what your character looks like, or post a picture !-
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 06:55:48 pm by SpiritWolf123 »

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2013, 12:46:58 pm »
How can I dowload the map?

Dzufiasta

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2013, 01:59:55 pm »
*In-game username - Dzufiasta
*Roleplay example - Tibet was lying on a soft, nice grass under an oak tree. His sad eyes observed other dogs and their humans, playing freely in this city park. He got used to being looked at with anger and aversion. He has been wondering when somebody would chase him off. Tibet yawned, and felt his stomach rubling. He got up and stretched, hoping to find something to eat in a rubbish dump.

Your character's ... :

*Name - Tibet
*Age - 3 years
*Gender - Male
*Personality - Lonely type, knowing how to survive. He doesn't like to play and smiles very rarely. Mind of a soldier, who does work needed to be done, not questioning anything.  He accepted his fate, and how the world works. Showing no emotions. He has no goal, and is not ambitious. He only wants to be useful in some way.
*History -  He had been abandoned on streets at very youg age. Tibet from the beginnig had a tough life. When he matured, he started his own family, and lived day-to-day. He lost his mate and children, doesn't want to talk about it.
*Family - Dead
*Breed - He is a mongrel in a type of  German Shepherd.
Something else - Please don't be mad at my spelling. I'm trying to do my best :)

-Describe what your character looks like, or post a picture !-
Quite big, but skinny. Short-haired, brown with some black markings. His eyes are brownish.

Offline Flower34

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 09:03:37 pm »

*In game name: Flower34

*Rp sample: The big dog settled down inside of the tipped over trash can, happily warming himself in his own mass of fur. The cold months had started, and so far the lack of food laying around had been scarce. Though, he himself managed to catch a small bird who was trying to fetch some seeds from the ground. He was half full, but that dinner would have to do for now. Mainly because other dogs are out hunting... He can't risk a run in with another male. He already had a scar on his back leg from when that one male bit him. It will heal... But for now? He needed to rest.

*Name - Timber

*Age - 5

*Gender - Male

*Personality - Although he truly is a big softie, he finds himself hard to trust other animals. Though once he does trust them, he will shower them with love and affection like they are his own flesh and blood. He will often though be mean to strangers, just for the sake of dominance.

*History - After leaving the safety of his family in Russia, (being sold as a puppy) he was adopted into an apartment life in this fair city the RP takes place in. Though, the Caucasian Ovcharka are far too large of dogs to have an apartment life. Once he got big enough, the man who owned him threw him out onto the street. Ever sense that day, he has sworn to stay away from humans. Sense obviously they can not be trusted. Though, while meeting other dogs, he has found his reputation as being simply being another casual face. He seems to only attack when threatened... Or hungry.

*Family - The large male seemed to have had a family, but has sense left them to go look for a new life. Unfortunately, that life ended up in a harsh city.

*Breed - Caucasian Ovcharka

-----Something else -------
OOC: I am known for antagonist characters. If my character happens to hurt yours, do NOT be a baby about it.
IC: In the colder months, his fur gets larger. Though also it should be noted that he is a large, aggressive breed of dog. He has his moments of instincts.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 09:06:02 pm by ThePyromaniaWithin »