Author Topic: The Dalmarn Experiments (Open, Map-WIP)  (Read 23134 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Re: The Dalmarn Experiments (Open, Map-WIP)
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 01:25:08 am »
Hey guys (Hate double posting but I need to tell you something)
An app has been made so you can show us your characters. No rp sample required.
Also, the website has been finished. http://dalmarnexperiments.boards.net/index.cgi
Hop on over there if you would like. There's a chatbox on the down at the bottom of the forum. Also, there are forum threads for roleplaying so if you want to you can begin roleplaying there.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline kitkatgirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • DJ Kitkat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 01:43:14 am »
I just saw this. First off, that is the best FH video I've ever seen and the presets are just so amazing. ;-; Could I join it?~
A freed wolf is fine correct? :3

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 01:48:49 am »
;3 Thank you. I tried hard on them lol. And of course you can.
Freed is fine ;3 Just fill out the app so we get the jist of who your character is.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline kitkatgirl

• DJ Kitkat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 02:45:48 am »
Alrighty~ I'll made an official bio on the site to give you more imformation besides the application just in case ouo

Name: Angelray (Angel. Ray.)
Species: Red wolf
Experiment or Free: Freeee
Personality: A very open gal who yet always follows the rules when she tries. Allot of times the only way she gets in trouble is over the little things or just being too nice to the wrong people. She seems childish to most, but then when in times of crisis she is usually the one to step up and take the plate.
Brief history: Angelray used to be what you call a maid, but after two of her masters dying and avoiding the third she has been on her own for about half a year now. She is trying to find how to cope in life not being someone's slave, and is the reason why she usually is either too nice or gets into trouble she can't get out of.

Real bio :  http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=30135.msg398130#msg398130 I tried to be so detailed on that... XD

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 03:28:19 am »
Nice character Kitkatgirl

- - -

I thought I should post this before anymore misconceptions are made.

This RP was made based on the videos I've made. Now the reason I made this was because someone gave me the idea to make it into an RP. I wasn't really going to go thru with it. But I did so yay.

Now here's the thing. All of the Cylar information and stuff was to give you guys a setting and background as to why the experiments were going on and such. If it isn't apparent my one character is in a testing tube. Like, actual 'object in map' status. What I originally planned was to give you the information and step back to role play to your hearts desire. I wasn't going to get involved. That wasn't my plan. Maybe jump in map once in a blue moon but nothing intense. There's no exact plot, complete story line, the works. It was to let you guys take the wheel and do what you please.

I mean, there's 4 maps, so you can go wherever you want. There rp was based for horror, experimental, and fantasy. I'm making a virtual reality room for Pete's sake. You get to do whatever you wanted as long as it followed both the Fh rules and the ones I put up.  

I'm sorry if I gave you the idea that the rp is all about the Cylars because its not. It's really not. It's about your species, be it made up or not, is involved in experiments to create weapons for war. The Cylars were the main source of where they wanted the power at. Key word 'were'. Now it's for any species they can find and make powerful. Subject 17, my friends character, is just an added bonus.

So let me just state this bluntly.
I take no part in the RP.
My character are NPCs
I wanted the Cylars to be NPCs
You guys take the wheel and roleplay as you like.
I'm not getting involved.

Make sense? If not go ahead and ask questions.

Offline sonicTH1554

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 07:18:05 pm »
i have a pup that always get experimented on all the time or an older wolf thats gets it to

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 08:46:18 pm »
That works fine ;3

Offline kitkatgirl

• DJ Kitkat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 10:29:05 pm »
Thank you~ :3

Offline *The*Animal*

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm a warrior...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 01:09:12 am »

Name: Kailik
Species: Red Fox
Experiment or Free: Experiment
Personality: Kailik is very fearful and scared of everything. When she's not surrounded by humans, she's very calm and quiet, afraid to speak a word. If another animal speaks to her though, she'll answer back.
Brief history: Kailik lived a normal fox life. She was chased off by her parents at the end of the summer and went off to find her own territory. However, she crossed the wrong grounds and was captured by the humans. Learning tales of death and pain about humans, she naturally freaked out, causing the humans to have to tie her up. This experience caused her to not make a sound to humans at all and willingly submit to them.

P.S. Would I be Subject 20?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:11:05 am by *The*Animal* »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 01:16:26 am »
Actually, you can be any number you want. Subject 16 & 17 were the taken numbers for the Cylar experiments. Since your a fox you can be whatever subject you want.

Nice character by the way ;3 I can't wait to finish the  map and let everyone get to rp.