Author Topic: **Tokyo Jungle** (Animal Survival Roleplay)  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Link44

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Page
**Tokyo Jungle** (Animal Survival Roleplay)
« on: February 02, 2013, 10:24:58 am »
Hey, I've started a new animal survival roleplay that is currently mapless and debating whether it should be or not. We're semi-literate and semi-realistic.

**Tokyo Jungle** Is a survival simulator where it takes place in the city of Tokyo. Since the disappearence of man, animals have escaped from zoos and are free to roam the city. Pets are left to fend for themselves and must either graze or hunt in order to survive. All animals are welcome within the roleplay, from aviary to reptiles.

Rules however do apply to the group, to avoid conflict between players.

A hunt is only successful every second attempt, please clarrify if the grazer wants to roleplay as the prey, when succeeding in catching prey, the grazer's character is not to be killed off, they only roleplay as the catch. For example: If a grazer character's name is "Prancer" Than prancer isn't the one you kill. Characters are not killed unless it is agreed with both parties and there is no insta-kill and there is no automatic dodge.

Players survive by forming herds, packs, prides, flocks or clans. Alphas or Dominant males are produced through roleplay sparring and is over until one backs down. (If you have one a battle before, than your likeness will be you will lose the second one. This prevents arguments and gives turn to all males who want to rp as a leader).
Young is already born, there is no matings or pairs. (Keep it PG 13)

This is a new group and I'm hoping it is a sucessfull one, we have plenty more room for more members, like I mentioned we are debating whether it should be mapped or mapless. A roleplay sample is required and characters must look realistic. Only real existing animals are allowed. No mythical creatures, I'm sorry dragon and unicorn fans
:(. Items like scarfs, collars and chains are welcome, however weapons arn't.