Author Topic: Archaic Pawprints: An original, accurate "Warriors" roleplay.  (Read 6880 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Archaic Pawprints: An original, accurate "Warriors" roleplay.
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 04:04:18 pm »
Feralheart Username: Dawn Fire

Character name: Silentstep

Character age: 52 Moons (4 years roughly)

Desired rank [Apprentice/Warrior/Elder]: Warrior

Activity Level: 7-8

Please list any other roleplays you might be a member of:
The New Prophecy (WC RP)
Packs Of The Silvano Forest (Wolf RP)
The Hidden Subject (Test-Subject RP)

Roleplay Sample:
The streamlined she-cat padded unnoticed through the woods, her senses sharp. The new surroundings made her nervous, but she kept walking through the rhythmic drizzle. She flicked her ears back as she heard a noise behind her, but never stopped for a moment. Determined as she was to get back to camp, she was forced to speed her walk to a trot, and then a run in a sad and desperate attempt to get shelter from the now pouring rain. Quickly, she bounded underneath a rock shelf- safe from rain, but not much else, she sighed and layed down, and slowly drifted of to sleep, setting her mind to resting before continuing the long journey home.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Excidia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2014, 07:10:18 pm »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2014, 09:39:13 pm »
I'm so, so, sorry.
I'm so emberessed now. v.v
My friend must of sayid it.
For real, I'am deeply sorry.
May I re-pay you?
Like an art, floof? :/
Again, for real, I just now noticed that.
My friend will get what's coming for her. >:U

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline StarBurst

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I can't think what to put here...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2014, 01:16:47 am »
Feralheart Username:StarBurst
Character name:Maplewhisker
Character age:2 human years
Activity Level: [1-10]I think about 6/10
Please list any other roleplays you might be a member of:None
Roleplay Sample:Maplewhisker leaped up the tree after the squirrel, her claws digging into the bark. Faster and faster she climbed, the squirrel's fluffy tail just out of reach...She reached out to grab at it, and it leaped into the next tree. She sprang after it, pouncing on it. It kicked at her, and she slipped and fell  out of the tree with the squirrel in her jaws. She landed heavily, scrabbling at the grass for a while before she pushed herself up. The squirrel was wriggling, trying to get free. She bit down hard and it fell still. Satisfied, she padded back along the trail toward camp.
I would like to be in SkyClan if I'm accepted :) if the roleplay sample is too short i can make it longer.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 01:19:05 am by FeralKitten »
There are 3 things I know about you:
1. You cannot touch all your teeth at once with your tongue.
2. You just tried it so you know its not true.
3. You are copying and pasting this into your own siggy.
Don't click this, really don't.  http://tinyurl.com/fhroleplay

Offline MoonlitSunlight

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2014, 07:09:03 pm »
Interesting! I would love to join.

Feralheart Username: MoonlitSunlight
Character name: Duststorm
Character age: 31 moons.
Activity Level: [1-10] 7
Please list any other roleplays you might be a member of: FH (Forest Hunters), CotN.
Roleplay Sample: Duststorm awoke to the sounds of birds chirping. What may seem nice to others, it bothered him too much to explain. Struggling to pull his tired body up, he managed and stretched his long, slender frame. "Mousbrained fools.. Can't they tell that /some/ cats actually wanna sleep?" He mumbled, his half-deep tone dragging behind as it usually does in a morning like this. Looking around the tom saw that his clanmates were awake and sitting in the clearing. Duststorm bounded toward the clearing, ready for his duties. < Sorry, had nothing else to RP about. xD

Offline Phoenix1999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm coming back.
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Cat RPG, play-by-post roleplay.
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 11:55:08 pm »
Feralheart Username: Phoenix1999
Character name:
Ravenkit - Ravenpaw - Ravenclaw

Character age:
 Freshly 6 Moons

Desired rank:
Kit (I would love to have her ceremony in game if that's okay.)

Activity Level:
 5-6, I'll try to be on for gatherings and plots and such.

I was an advance member of Forest of Light, New Beginnings, and then the site Warrior Cats RPG, but I plan just to stick to this one if it's interesting.

Roleplay Sample:
(It's been a while)
The Leaf-Bare breezes were harsh, their cold claws tearing at the young she-kit's sides. Dark, silver eyes stared in dismay at her mother, peeking from the Thunderclan nursery. A spitting image of the silver tabby, down to the bare spots on the back of her ears. A thick oily tear rolled off  the kit's cheek, watching her mother limp toward the chilling body of her father. "D-daddy?..." Ravenkit spoke in disbelief, her younger siblings echoed the words. For a moment, it was just heart wrenching, peaceful silence. Then the wailing rose to Silverpelt, young felines calling to their warrior ancestors to care for their father's spirit...

Offline Thunder15

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 03:43:50 am »
Feralheart Username:
Thunder15

Character name:
Silverkit > Silverpaw > Silvercreek

Character age:
26 Moons

Desired rank [Apprentice/Warrior/Elder]:
Warrior

Activity Level: [1-10]
[Weekdays]- 9
[Weekdays with homework]- 7
[Mother's weekends]- 9
[Father's weekends]- 0

This is the only roleplay. :/ Sad, right? Well, I do hope to join another RP called The Unleashed later.

Roleplay Sample:
Calm, waving leaves rubbed up against each other with each brush of wind that passed by. The sound of chirping from hidden birds could be heard even in the midst of a storm. Warm, yellow rays from the sun beat down on the hard, grassy ground. It was a hot day in the middle of Green-leaf, and all appeared calm. Everything was peaceful when given the chance to open up your ears and listen. Chirping birds, scuffling squirrels, rushing water, and no battle yowls could be heard. On a day like this, you'd expect every cat to be laying around and soaking in the sun, but that wasn't happening today. Boarder patrols were going out like crazy due to the neighboring clan's trespassing into already claimed land. And hunting patrols had more participants than usual so a few felines could hunt and the others keep watch for intruders. One of those felines on the patrol was Silvercreek, a young silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes like the sky. Silvercreek loved to hunt, in fact it was her favorite thing to do, but on this patrol she was a scout. She had to keep her eyes, ears, and nose open in order to detect an intruder. However, this was rather difficult for her since she was too busy watching the other felines hunt.

Under the heavy brush she peeked through to see an orange tabby tom crouching, his ears and eyes forward. Silvercreek knew very well he had caught the sound of a nearby mouse. She too had heard it's scuffling the ground for something to eat. Instinct seemed to have taken over as she crouched down and looked in the direction of the mouse. She wasn't intent on taking a kill that wasn't rightfully hers, but she felt that she should at least pretend she was going to get it. With her attention focused on the mouse ahead, she didn't realize that another feline had approached her. As the orange tom lunged at the mouse, Silver's head shot up when she released her focus from the hunt. The silver tabby she-cat turned to look at the feline next to her. It was Troutwhisker, a large brown tabby tom, and he was in charge of the hunting patrol. He was a senior warrior in the clan, and it was said that he would be the leader's next choice in deputy if something happened to the current. Troutwhisker was extremely wise so most sought him out for advice. Silvercreek never really approached him before because she felt that she could handle life on her own, but she would soon find out that she was never meant to fight alone.

"What are you doing?" The brown tabby asked the she-cat as he focused his pine green eyes on her sky blue optics. He already knew she was pretending to hunt, he had seen her do it before, but he wanted to see what she was going to say.

Silvercreek turned away, ashamed to look the warrior in the eye. She felt that he deserved eye contact from someone of equal intelligence. The silver tabby thought lowly of herself when she wasn't hunting, and when she was she thought she was important to the clan and that she was needed. "Well, I wanted to hunt but I know I'm supposed to be keeping a look out. So when I heard the mouse and saw the orange tom focused on it, I kinda got jealous and pretended I was the one supposed to catch it." she admitted. "I'm sorry. I know I need to be thinking about my clanmate's safety but I just can't focus on it. I'm always listening for prey rather than foe." Silvercreek then began to whine like a helpless kit. "I hear that you're good at giving advice, so can you help me? Please!."

Troutwhisker only smiled at the feline. He wasn't happy that she wasn't doing her duty properly, but she was still young and needed some advice. The tom had given many felines different advice but this was probably the easiest. "Just think of scouting as hunting. Your prey is the intruder, and your the hunter. All you have to do is listen for them, and if you sense one, hunt 'em down." Seeing Silver's face light up, he knew he had hit the switch on her lightbulb. The brown tabby tom laid his tail on her shoulder and then padded away.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 08:58:06 pm by Silvercreek »

Offline Incognitous

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2016, 10:44:23 pm »
Feralheart Username: LonewolfTGC

Character name:
Magpiekit > Magpiepaw > Magpieflight

Character age: 7 Moons

Desired rank [Apprentice/Warrior/Elder]: Apprentice (Though, wouldn't mind being a warrior if needed)

Activity Level: 8

Please list any other roleplays you might be a member of: The Great Forest [Had since gone inactive]

Roleplay Sample: [I'll make it brief]  While the sun shined through the leaves and sticks that lined the roof of the Apprentice den, Magpiepaw would slowly open his eyes to begin the long day that lied ahead of him.  Softly muttering under his breath, he slowly rose from his nest and look out the entrance of den in front of him as he softly spoke once more to himself.  "Oh, why can't it be raining...  Maybe then our training can be canceled for the day..."  He said softly to himself before leaning down to groom along his ruffled fur while flicking his tail around himself.  "Well...  Time to get it out of the way."  Slowly shifting up, he flicked his tail contently behind himself and started for the entrance.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 10:46:48 pm by LonewolfTGC »

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2016, 10:56:55 pm »
This post is very old hun. Be sure to check dates. This roleplay was ran a while back in 2014 and is no longer running. ~
artwork by dehvina