Author Topic: The Lions of Altumbria | Looking for Lightlanders and Hyenas!  (Read 20437 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: ???? The Lions of Altumbria ???? --New Plot Twist!
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 02:00:19 am »
I'll send a request to your group next time I'm in game... if I can find it. I searched it in the groups box but nothing came up.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2013, 02:27:12 am »
Hey, If this Group is still active I would like to join with a Hyena character. Do you mind If I have a preset, and if I am a matriarch? Actually I'll just post the application here. I am already using this Character in another Roleplay.

Nariea
( Front Image coming soon!)
~ The Bloody Death ~

BASICS

In-Game Username
Jessie Dagger
Nickname(s):
Nar
Orientation:
Straight
Species:
Spotted Hyena
Group:
Hyenas (HA)
Matriarch
Mentor:
None
Trainee(s):
None (yet)

"Lets play!"

IN-DEPTH

Appearance:
Nariea is a gray hyena with dark blueish gray spots. She has scars down her right eye and some on the left side of her lip. Her eyes are a stunning violet color and she has a deathly beautiful appearance to many hyenas. She got the scars across her right eye in a battle against a Lion. She doesn't remember it's name but knows for a fact it was a Lightlander. And that she lost in the battle (Which to this day she is a angry about). The scars across her mouth were from a Lion cub that she was attacking. She had attacked it's whole pride and was finishing off the royal cub. It got her mouth with surprising force and so she left it there to die. She has no idea if it is still alive (Future plot? xD)

Personality:
Nariea is a bloodthirsty Devil. She has killed many and harmed many. There isn't much that she hasn't killed. She calles fighting, 'play' most of the time, but other times it is fighting, or she says, 'Time to kill'. She is a very nasty and ruthless fighter. She has an extreme grudge against the Lightlanders and will do just about anything to wipe them out for good. Even though the Lightlanders are lions, that doesn't mean Nariea hates ALL lions. She has no grudge against the Nightlanders and she considers them her friends. She might be very gruesome and battleborn but she calms down and acts like a nice (if not grumpy at times) hyena whenever she is with other hyenas or with the Nightlanders. She would gladly protects any Nightlander from harm, well unless they were on her bad side. But she probably would still help, maybe. But you wouldn't see the same compasion for a Lightlander.

• Killing
    Fighting
    Being near her own kind
    Hunting
    Beating others in Battle
    Blood

Dislikes:
  • A hyena who isn't a friend
    Being beaten in a battle
    Her past
    Lions

Strengths:
Strategist
Sharp claws
Strong jaws
Fast
Smart
Sharp teeth

Weaknesses:
Partially blind in right eye
Missing a claw on her back left toe
(MORE LATER I have a mind block ;3;)

History:
Nariea had a brother that she always played with. They played fairly rough and loved to explore. She was smaller than her brother, but that didn't mean she played like a little pipsqueak. She played just as rough as her big brother did. Her mother taught her how to hunt and her father taught her how to fight. She got confused and stumbled at times, but eventually got good at those two skills. Then one day a group of 4 Lightlander lions told them they weren't welcome on their land, Nariea's father told them that they should leave or else they would get killed... They attacked and my father killed one of them, my mother also wounded another, but she was beaten by what seemed the leader of the group. She had her neck torn open. My father was enraged and lunged for the killer's throat. Meanwhile me and my brother hid in the nearby grasses. We huddled close to one another and hoped we wouldn't be discovered. One of the lions smelt us and ran for the grasses, my brother growled and lunged for it's neck. But the lion ducked and my brother went soaring, then he face planted in the dirt. The 2 unharmed lions ran for him, and the scene became a cloud of dust and Nariea heard a yelp, then nothing more. She couldn't see her father anywhere, but didn't move. The lions left as the dust cleared from the fight. There I saw my Brother, his neck torn open and his back gashed. His eyes were wide in horror, and blood was seeping from his mouth. Nariea ran to him and wept over her sibling. Why did he have to die?! She growled to herself, crying. Then she turned her head, seeing her father laying dead on the ground, she wept next her brother even more. Her parents had perished and so had her brother. She howled in sadness then got up crying. She looked up to the setting sun and then made a vow that all Lightlander lions would die for this crime on her family. Her gaze turned hard and she ran into the setting sun, Not sure were she would go, but all she knew was her new hatred for Lightlanders.

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother:
Racna
Father:
Malnuke
Siblings:
Zarhook
Mate:
None
Pups:
None

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2013, 02:19:34 am »
@ Jessie

Accepted! and wonderful job by the way....
I think since I have multiple people wanting to be matriarch, they can rp a fight for who wins or something like that.

Also if you havent been officially joined please message me your in game username and i will try to find you online and send you an invite

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2013, 02:40:53 am »
Oh, nice :P I don't mean to boast but Nariea is pretty boss at fighting xD Anyways, I shall message you.. Tomorrow because it's like 11:00 at night where I am e.e"

My in-game username is Jessie Dagger (what's yours just so I know who to accept? I am always getting random people xD)

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2013, 10:56:43 am »
I maybe can come online later.

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2013, 07:00:27 pm »
alright ill look for you guys online later...my ingame username is ShelbyRB feel free to friend request me

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2013, 08:19:38 pm »
Btw, this is my preset's link *totally forgot to post it* ^^ http://www.mediafire.com/?9dyc52fwze9yub1

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2013, 08:25:57 pm »
My in-game user is greenart6, and now I'm tempted to make a preset. :P

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2013, 09:18:59 pm »
Ok, I have an update on my character's application:

Character Name: Hadhi
Username: greenart6
Group: HA
Parents: Shenzi and Unknown Male
Rank: If we would do a fight for the matriarch, I guess I'll do that
Mate and cubs: N/A
Personality: She was hoped to follow along in the hyena's footsteps, and was told to kill the lions. Hadhi was hesitant, and wants to be one with the lions. Hadhi is nice but is quick to attack if anyone were to harm her parents or any other hyenas. She is shy at times, and as she grows older is hating on the lions more and more. By teen years, she hated the lions more than anything.
Picture:
Without preset:

With Preset:

Preset download: http://www.mediafire.com/?1hhs6yavsdpy2dq

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2013, 11:11:58 pm »
Hey! Now there's another hyena wiff a preset ;P