Author Topic: ~Anubus~ (Mapped wolf RP)  (Read 1454 times)

Offline miksara1o1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
~Anubus~ (Mapped wolf RP)
« on: March 06, 2013, 01:45:46 am »
Mapped,litterate,active,semi-realistic leaning strongly to realistic, and soon to be sited wolf Rp is looking to have more members! We are a new RP with a goal of ten members a day! You MUST be active and wish to join post an RP sample ( DON'T LIE IN YOUR RP SAMPLE IT MUST BE HOW YOU RP) and your user so I can get ahold of you.We will be having another pack join in on some of our land later when we get around 50 members (Hopefully thursday~) so don't worry about missing any bloodlust. You can have one pack wolf and two loners at a time.This RP family is funny and loving so I hope you join! Warning: We curse a little OOC! I will also be making another map later on :) I can't find how to post pictures,but it's a forest map I have gotten only good comments on ^^ I will send pictures through email if needed because once again I can't get this to work XD

Offline katyekitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Savvy
    • View Profile
Re: ~Anubus~ (Mapped wolf RP)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 09:24:35 pm »
I would like to join this RP. :)

Do I post my information here as a post? :o

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 09:38:20 pm »
If you've got screenines of your map you can go onto Tinypic (http://tinypic.com/) and upload your pictures onto there, its pretty simple to use. Hope that's helped anyways.  :D
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline miksara1o1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 12:06:02 am »
Jumerwolf, sad as it is, this RP died while I left for spring break :/ ;^; I wil let you know if itre-opens ^^ and thanks Taylor