Author Topic: Cove Clan - Shattered Harmony }Open and Accepting{  (Read 1603 times)

SoulRevenge

Cove Clan - Shattered Harmony }Open and Accepting{
« on: April 07, 2013, 03:11:54 pm »
I apologise if this is not the right board to put in-game roleplays like this in: Please move I made a mistake.

CoveClan - Shattered Harmony

(Take note that: Seeing that our plot for the roleplay is work in progress, as well as the map; we can, unfourtantly, only offer anyone interested very limited information. I apologise for this inconvenience, it will hopefully change soon.)

CoveClan, of course, lives on a cove; a small type of 'bay' if you will. Because of this, over the years we have slowly adapted to our surroundings, thus most cats are able to climb and swim exceptionally well, enough to pull us through each year.
Our current leader is Fogstar (Played by DinosaurChicken) whom is head of this roleplay's 'CoveClan'- however could not be categorised as 'entirely in control' of everything.
Our map's deadline is April 20th, meaning that it will be ready on that day. In our map, we have two rivals- one clan, and one tribe.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Requirements for joining-

[]You must have a paragraph-style roleplay, meaning that there is no script-style. This can also be reffered to as 'literate'. In my eyes, puncuation does not matter all that much, so don't fret if you often times do not capitilise certain letters.

[]Your character design must be realistic- manes are permitted, however there are no 'fluffy' things or 'full' manes.

[] Your character name should be acceptable; cats should know what each word is. For example- no 'HammerClaw' or 'Russiapipe' /Shotdead

[] You must be capable of downloading maps- remember that this is mapped.

[] You must know and have read at least one book from Erin Hunter's Warriors.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Applicactions
(Please fill out this form below and wait to be approved. If you are approved, you may send a request to our group or meet with Fogstar.)

<I have noticed in other threads that some people begin to roleplay on the forums after applying. Please do not roleplay if you have applied and are accepted>

Code: [Select]
Picture: (From Feral Heart it's self, please)
Name:
Personality: (Optional, though appreciated)
History: (Not too many 'special snowflakes'.)
Roleplay Sample: