Author Topic: ?? || Young Ones Pack|| Accepting! || ?? [Realistic Wolf-Rp]  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Male Alpha

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • YoungOnesPack Wikia
This is a realistic role play based on real wolf behaviour, the roleplay takes place in Slough Creek, Yellowstone National Park. You are free to choose between two different packs (Young Ones or Rascals), you can also stay as a loner for a few time. As our roleplay is realistic this means your wolf appearance must be too.

Rules for the RolePlay
? During the rp Talking or "Thinking" isnt allowed. E.G: Hello my name is Shadow, yours?, Thinks: maybe I should join the pack, Barks: hello, etc.
? Please use real wolf behaviour, unrealistic things such as magic aren't allowed.
? Males are allowed to rove at other packs, but avoid excessive roving and being successful many times.
? In real life more than one female can have a litter in a pack, so other females will be able to have their own litters even if they are a subordinant (only if the alpha female permits it).
? There will be no more than two playable packs that are Rascals and Young Ones.
? You are allowed to have up to five characters, you can create your own wolf and/or adopt one of the playable wolves. (to be fair you cannot be alpha in more than one pack unless there are no other candidates for the rank)
? You cannot be a loner, unless it's for roving purposes (not permanently).
? We are trying to avoid inbreeding so please dont have children with closely related wolves.
? You cannot just kill other user's wolves, it has to be a realistic fight and depends on the age, experience, personality, etc.
? The average life-span for your wolf is between 6-8 years (normal ranked), 6-10 years (alpha), Some specimens have been found that were 12-14 years old, but they are exceptional and not the norm.
? In a litter not all of the pups survive their first year, so when having offspring at least one of them must die (remember bigger litter means more mouths to feed so probably more pups die).
? Wolves rarely hunt alone, so wait for the alpha's signal.

Wolf Appearance
? You must have a realistic fur and eye color. Brown/white/black/grey or mixed fur and yellow or blue eyes.
? No "eye color changing".
? No unrealistic fur markings such as stars, moons, crosses, etc.
? Scars and/or torn ears are permitted but not robotic parts.
? You can be blind or 'one eyed' but that means you will lack of some abilities, or not being such as agile as a normal wolf.
? You cannot wear any collars or necklaces other than the ones given to track the pack (only for alphas).
? You cannot wear any kind of feathers or bracelets, or wings.
? Your wolf has to be normal sized, this means no excessive mass.

If you are interested leave a description of your wolf including Name, Gender, Age, Appearance, Personality, Back History, you can add more if you want.
We need new active members to our site! And good at roleplay please. Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 09:32:25 pm by Nimrod »

Offline CornOnTheCob

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The more people I meet the more I love my cat
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
Re: ?? || Young Ones Pack|| Accepting! || ?? [Realistic Wolf-Rp]
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 10:01:23 pm »
I personaly think that you should give wolf quest a try. I feel it is more like what you are aiming for rather than Feral Heart. Some may LOVE this idea and that is fine I just would NEED to think/talk XD
[/URL]
Howard: But you love that spot.
Sheldon: No, I love my mother, my feelings for my spot are much greater.

Offline Male Alpha

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • YoungOnesPack Wikia
Re: ?? || Young Ones Pack|| Accepting! || ?? [Realistic Wolf-Rp]
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 10:19:18 pm »
I know, actually we always rp on wq with the other pack members, we are just getting fed up with the connection issues it has, and wanted to give feral heart a try. Thats ok, I know some people will hate this idea and others love it haha.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:07:55 pm by Nimrod »