Author Topic: *Mature* lion RP  (Read 3106 times)

Offline miksara1o1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
*Mature* lion RP
« on: June 29, 2013, 06:19:48 am »
Litterate,mapped ( map is  in V1 with V2 comming soon!), sited,plotted,active. The plot is mature so if you want to know the plot and/or have interest in joining please go to our site ( http://youmadeitin.webs.com/ ) and read the front page. Still interested? Then go: fourms>general discussion>Fill out to join. There you can read over the plot again with the ability to comment on it I beleve. Fill out the questions and comment bellow. If you make it in I will let you know. If you don't I will let you know why.If you don't get a reply after awile make sure you filled in your email although I might try to contact you by username a few times if you made it in and didn't fill out your email. Hope to see you there!

Offline miksara1o1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: *Mature* lion RP
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 06:37:20 am »
"I made a good reference to this once. I presented my friend with the plot of the roleplay and she only saw the mature part of it. She said," So this RP is basicly about ___?" I said," Well no....." and stuggling to find a way to explain it to her I said," No....Think of that game we call played as kids...Cops and robers...It is almost the same. The males are the cops and the females are the robers. The females can get captured and taken untill another 'rober' saves them without getting captured themself. The 'robers' must depend on eachother highly and use stratigies in all their moves. They must depend on eachother to stick to the plan and not screw it up in order to 'win'. Their every move out of their boundries is made carefully and filled with danger, but they must go to those limmits to 'be free' and in the roleplays case: survive. The 'cops' don't depend on eachother and fourm groups only when needed to capture 'robers'. Their groups can mix and change. They don't depend on eachother and mostly 'work' alone. They capture robers to...in the rp's case...feel satisfied. They somtimes use 'robers' to bate other robers. They can have their captured robers taken by other robers who are not captured. They are always waiting for the 'robers' to slip up so they may 'capture them' ..make sence?" ~ A dedicated member from when we where using a map with public ability to download and I had just made the RP told me this.