Author Topic:  (Read 1398 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« on: August 03, 2013, 03:08:50 pm »

"Greetings, fellow Calvarian." A large, black dragon female simply walked down to you, spreading her feathered wings that shimmered in an eerie but beautiful way. Their indigo tips spread so much it touched your side, making you rattle your skulled mask and retract back. "Fear not, young'un." The female Calvarian suddenly diminished in size, now simply a small, dark she-wolf with light blue orb like eyes. A pair of light pink chibi wings on her shoulders fluttered. "Please, make yourself comfortable. Let me get you some tea~." She whipped around and trotted into her hollow, while you simply sat down and took a deep breath.

"Calvarian Koharik's" is a group based on my fictional species called exactly like that. They are large, asian dragon like creatures that usually bear skull masks with horns attached to them. When they're not in Calvarian form, they shift into wolves of the same appearance, but lacking wings and are replaced with small chibi wings like such. If you have problems picturing them, take a look at this pretty lady from Flight Rising.

A Calvarian's biology is not different from an Asian Dragon's anatomy. They eat anything with meat, though healers of their guilds only eat plants. Their skull masks are usually on at all times, though they can take them off easily if they wish. Wearing them in combat and hunting is vital. They can become normal wolves in a flash of magical smoke and stay in their wolf form forever, if they wish. Calvarians are masters of Arcane magic, thus they often use magic to fight their opponents. Their plummage is like that of an owl's. They can fly silently, and usually have very long wings to protect them from rain, rocks, or to protect their young.

From the day of their hatching, the Calvarians are trained different skills until they figure in what they're best at. The Guild King and Queen choose each hatchling's "Point", and then the young Calvarians they begin working in that Point for the rest of their lives in the Guild. There are: Guild King, Guild Queen, King's Advisor, Queen's Advisor, Second In Command, Fetcher {Hunter}, Carrier {Fire manager}, Lead Shaman, Shaman Apprentices, Maids {They make sure other Calvarian's nests are clean and stocked on fresh kill}, Nest Maid {Care for the Hatchlings}, Healers, Koharik {Warrior}, Hatchlings, Scrud {Scruds are the lowest ranking Calvarians}.

? Respect all of the Guild's members! This is the most important rule.
? No god-modding or power-playing. I don't need to explain this rule.
? We discourage Wolfspeak, but if you must, you can.
? No begging for a rank. This has to be earned.
? After you join, you'll be assigned a random rank since you're already an adult, while hatchlings will be trained in everything until they're old enough. But remember, you CAN'T be perfect in everything!
? Respect the elders and the high-ranked Guild members.
? Hatchlings can't fly until they're 10 moons old.
? No drama. You can always whisper me for a plot if you have something in mind. ^^

? Website ?
Under construction

? Tumblr ?
Under construction

? Q&A ?

No questions yet.
--

Yes, you can ask questions right here if you have anything to ask about the species or the group itself.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 05:51:53 am »
I made a character just now because this RP interests me. Do you mind if we meet in game and I can show you him?
Username: kayla1235
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 06:28:45 am by BlacWolf »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 09:03:30 am »
Great! I'll see you sometimes then. :3

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: ❤✝ ¢αℓναяιαи кσнαяιк'ѕ ✝❤
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 01:14:45 pm »
Great! I'll see you sometimes then. :3
Okay :3 Give me a whisper when you're on. And I'm online right now to.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16