Author Topic: .: Zarich Flock:. Mappless, literate, chickens.  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Audrey

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
.: Zarich Flock:. Mappless, literate, chickens.
« on: October 08, 2013, 07:04:18 pm »
Generations of feral life, natural selection, and killing and cannibalizing their weakest chicks has made them strong. Their a thriving, invasive species. The entire population is crammed into one flock.  Semi-realistic, personalized chickens mean't to role play with warrior cats, if they'll let us. As the numbers grow, so does their prey. They are already acting as prey to lure in foxes... Large, bigger than cats, most descendants of the breed New Jersey Giant, biggest breed of chicken. All follow one lead hen, Zanari. They would rather die than disobey her, because the punishment is worse than death. Ruthless traditions and codes of cannibalizing, and a tyrant that will cross lines the soft-hearted leaders couldn't bare. Their leader rules with razors on her claws, which she got from an escaped fight cock. Yes, in cockfights, they put razors on their claws. Only the strong survive in the Zarich flock.

We probably won;t get many members, seeing very few want to join a chicken flock... So, I'm hoping the explanation will help encourage people to join.  Literate, mappless, semi-realistic. My first time posting a group on here, hope I didn't make any mistakes...