Author Topic: ~*~Cult Of Othala~*~ TTK  (Read 939 times)

Offline miacora

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
~*~Cult Of Othala~*~ TTK
« on: October 08, 2013, 03:02:39 pm »
The Cult of Othala.
Please read everything on the site if you do plan on joining. Thank you. ^-^

The Cult
Something runs past you, to fast to be seen your heart beats a bit faster. It's dark, You're alone in the woods and you have no idea what's happening. Taking one step forward you find yourself frozen, you can hear beautiful singing. "No need to fear, All we have to do is feed. You won't feel more then a pinch my dear, Don't be scared your rebirth is near."

Opening your eyes you groan, your throats killing you. Trying to sit up your amazed at how much better your eye sight is, Looking around you can see everything perfectly clear. "Ah. You're awake." Tearing your gaze off the walls of the room you face a beautiful women, Her long hair falls down her back as her pale hand reaches out to you. "Don't be scared, I'll show you how to feed."  Feed. That word gets your attention as you follow the woman down the stairs, Watching her move you can't help but notice it's like she floats on air. Turning around she hand you a bag. "Bite and drink this." She murmurs. You do as you're told and groan at how good this stuff tastes, "What is this?" You ask as you finish handing her the empty, The women looks at you. "It's blood, You're  a vampire now. One of my children if I might call you that." She says, her voice sounds so soft. You don't seem taken by any fear or any shock, You're speechless. Listening to all the sounds, you hear approaching footsteps. And so does the women, "They're back." She turns to you quickly, "Call me Celeste."

You later learn this is a cult that includes many species you've heard of but didn't think they were real. Vampires, Humans, Hyrbids, Werewolves, and Wizards and many more.

You have no choice but to join now, & You can't really follow your heart as you don't have one.
||Mapped, Literate, and brand new.|| You can find me on the game or pt up a join request on the website in the forms.||

We hope to see many new faces. ^-^